Explain yourselves

The Jews in MADD.

funny how all the countries in that list are literal shitholes with no white people.

21 is too low, you're right

Drinking is degenerate. You need to drink to be social. That's pathetic.

Liquid Jew

USA has SOME white people.

checked

How is drinking degenerate?
Why did Jesus turn water to wine if alcohol is a morally reprehensible substance?

Dude this is/pol/
Everything is a Jewish conspiracy or something

Blame MADD cunts. Kids joining the military can't even legally drink lmao.

>Drinking and alcohol is the basis of most civilizations since it provide a safe source of water not contaminated
>Somehow today is seen as degenerated

Is degenerated being adicted or living for drinking, but there is no way drinking is degenerated

lol mongolia. genghis said something like "you are allowed to get drunk three times in a month. a good man would be satisfied with getting drunk just once in a month. it would be ideal if you never got drunk. but how can one expect such a display of perfection from mere men?"

It actually is, however there shouldn't be a law. People should be allowed to fuck up their own lives.

Drunk adults are already incredibly fucking annoying
Why the FUCK would i want to allow 16-18 year olds to get drunk?

The US police state thrives off of making all sorts of normal behavior illegal so everyone becomes used to breaking the law and anyone can be punished at any time because we all commit felonies constantly.

>Drunk adults are already incredibly fucking annoying
That's what happens when your first contact with alcohol is at 21.

Because alcohol is fucking destructive and leads you down a more desolate path than the most hardcore drugs out there.

t. guy with an alcoholic parent

because freedumbs, muttafugga.

seriously, the US could be so much more based if it just was a little more consistent in applying its freedom ethos.

I agree. It's too low. Their brains aren't even fully developed at that point, so why the fuck would it be a good idea to allow it any younger than that?

Freedom does not mean "I can do what I want"
Real freedom is doing what you ought to

Does that not happen already?

Do something for conscience, not by law, this is freedom

>its another euro obsessed with America bread
yawn

Country with the most education and production.

This is somewhat shitty logic as you can easily enlist in the military and get PTSD at 17, It's moronic to put large scale stress on a person but claim they can't drink.

whiteys BTFO