HOLY FUUUUCK HAPPENING HOLY FUCK HOLYY FUCK

OMG HOLY SHIT HOLY SHITTTT

WTFF HOLY FUCK

AHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/25/tucker_carlson_source_podesta_brothers_and_manafort_not_trump_central_figures_in_mueller_probe.html
insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/24/tucker-carlson-source-says-podesta-group-and-paul-manafort-subject-mueller-russia-probe
publicintegrity.org/news/Podesta-Group
wsj.com/articles/SB947439830524262160
politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how is manafort part of the clinton cabal?

Shit up you excitable faggot. Why do you care about making a popular thread? Why don't you care about sharing useful information? This is literally nothing we all havent read before

His connections to Podesta
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/25/tucker_carlson_source_podesta_brothers_and_manafort_not_trump_central_figures_in_mueller_probe.html

insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/24/tucker-carlson-source-says-podesta-group-and-paul-manafort-subject-mueller-russia-probe

is it finally happening????????

u shut up bitch

Nice larp

But Tony wasn't arrested today though...and wasn't among the first. I want to believe, but doesn't fit.

CONFIRMED

>Trump cares about protecting the previous presidents

Had me up until there. 2/10 would not reread

It fits like a glove.

>OMG GET IN HERE I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY I JUST WANT PEOPLE TOPOST IN MY THREAD FOR NO REASON

You're just another asshole contributing to the bad noise to signal ratio. Fuck you and go back to plebbit

not yet retard it's barely even 2pm

HOLY FUCK IT'S NOTHING!!!

That is only true if things go as planned. Trump obviously has Plan B, C, and D ready to take down all of them if need be.

can anyone explain it to me like i'm 5

Mueller is Trumps guy. Clinton cabal going down. Manafort was working with Podesta and Podesta and Vin Weber are gonna be arrested next.

hahaahah no way this must be bait

Don't worry about it sweetie, go back to playing with your toys while the adults talk about boring stuff.

Great stuff boyz. Da herd works pays off

Fuck hitlery

Bump.

Impressive LARP..
8/10

People are upset the failed Mueller reversal LARP didn't turn out true, so now they have to double down on increasingly unlikely conspiracy.

Sup Forums is extremely predictable, as the programmed responses are off the charts here.

still...
can you draw a picture

That's a twitter account.

>literal active measures
Fuck off, Russia

>referring to Sup Forums in 3rd person

SHILL DETECTED

Magatrump5 is a legit insider and has been known since before Trump even won

NEWFAGS EVERYWHERE

Thanks for the info Roger!

Thats how you take nigger cum on your face holy shit it already happened the germany is lost.

Sup Forums We made niggers do we wuz kungz and kneel we are not predictable all big msm take notes from us . We have become the new msm

>They are so unaware they prove my points for me.

Highly predictable is no exaggeration folks.

I can believe that. It doesn't please me, but it fits Trump. He cares a lot about respecting American institutions, and the presidency is an institution. I can see him saying it has to leave the ex-presidents alone, but burn everyone else.

Of course, that doesn't mean they won't get exposed in the process, and things could take their own course.

THIS IS NOT A LARP! IT IS INCREASINGLY PROBABLE THAT THE PODESTAS ARE NEXT!

>two /literallywhos/ on tweeter
>confirmed

What is wrong with Trump JFK is the master key to destroy the Deep state controlled by the Bush family and left Clinton network alone with their dead corpses and crimes. Why is he stepping down on cutting the Bush/IC relationship?

Sure tyrone!

retard

we've known about uranium one for months you dingbats
we tried to push it but you slid it for more pizza shit
you have only yourselves to blame now

I mean JFK files can show how long the Bush were in charge of politicians including Nixon.

can't wait
the money from Russia shit is small potatoes, the Clintons and Podestas have been involved with serious international crime for a long time
publicintegrity.org/news/Podesta-Group
wsj.com/articles/SB947439830524262160

kek

>Rosenstein
kek, this is larp but imagine the shitstorm

>integrity of the office

FUCK YOU GOD DAMN IT I WANT HEADS AND I WANT THEM ON PIKES YESTERDAY

tony just happened to step down from the podesta group today if you didn't know

politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314

This man has a serious drinking problem.

My my. What are the odds?

I sure could use a nap right about now...

Mueller confirmed /ourguy/ if he arrests Tony. Tony stepping down is making it look likely.

Not a larp.

Tony "I fuck kids too" podesta has stepped down from TPG and it will be RENAMED/MADE INTO A NEW FIRM

YOU KNOW WHY YOU RENAME THINGS? WHEN A TRAGEDY HAPPENS.

These faggot shills will tire in a few days but until then keep fucking bumping this type of shit.

They are basically gasping for air at this point.

oh boy im so sleepy too yawn yawn yawn

the best thing about this board is that you can't tell if its a LARP or an actual fbi agent

Spooky!

That's why they occasionally drop intel here.

GET OUT

Mueller is comey's butt buddy. He's not going to touch the clintons. He was picked precisely to cover up obongo and hillary's crimes. He won't touch any democrat.

>not getting Obama, Clinton, LBJ and Bush.

If you respect the legacy of the office then you need to CLEAN IT. You can't leave moldy bread lying around in it.

Fucking pussy Trump. DROP SOME BOMBS AND LETS ROLL

He stepped down because he doesn't want his firm to get smeared with whatever he is going to be charged with. In other words, the only reason why he would step down is if he knew something bad was gonna happen to him.

Its not like 'accusations' would hurt the podesta group looking at all the shit recently so he probably knows whats up.

If they arrest Barry Soetoro then the next guy from from Kenya educated in Malaysia to win on the dems side might try to take out Trump.

Its more to not set a precident.

im sure the firm having his name will do just fine if he resigned beforehand right?

How did it come to this? I joined Sup Forums 3 years ago just to make fun of niggers without getting doxxed. Now we're flooded with shills, journalists, and alphabet agents using us for their political gains. Can we ever go back to the good old days again?

Why would he risk staying with the firm?

maga_trump is a lawyer for the trump admin. dude's legit.

oh shit it's /magatrump5/
that guy is always right. it's true. believe me.

how would stepping down change anything?

^
this is how you spot newfags.

I've not heard Vin Weber before. speculation or legit?

Tony is on the run. He knows what's about to happen.

This is what happens when kids who organise a habbo raid can't shake their 4han addiction. 10 years later they are trying to take down the political elite.

This is probably all just wishful thinking from a larper.

No, Mueller flipped for sure. They kept him around to make dirty Dems and the Deep State feel safe.

LARP. Hillary will never be indicted, arrested, or face consequences for anything she's ever done.

STFU you prick, how are we supposed to use meme-magic if we don't shitpost like mad cunts?

also, checked

I agree, but the point is valid. Our nation can't handle knowing just how fucked our government is/was through all of this. Just that the crimes happened and the people responsible are out of power and their influences on the world have come to a close. I doubt the Bush/Clinton/Gates foundations will ever go away, but you can be damn sure that their money is now gone and won't be able to deal in American politics for a while.
The White House is sacred, and Trump has weathered a storm no average president could have endured, and he did so while also sacrificing his name. All of his tweets and public showings are for an appearance that he is a brash, egotistical, idiot to keep the controversy high around his office. No president in history has ever been watched by the public so closely. So many human trafficking networks have fallen since his inauguration that even the most powerful people who abuse these networks are terrified.
He mocks those who trespass against us and laugh in our faces while terrorizing our neighborhoods with gun caches, drugs, and human slaves being pimped out or literally consumed.
The disgust and rage the American public would encounter collectively would lead to complete anarchy in the streets. All that they held sacred, everything from Hollywood to DC would be stained in the blood of youth, and pizza, hotdogs, and a few other foods would forever be ruined by association.
But it's not about preserving food businesses, it's about what those things represent within american culture. They knew these things would dismantle specific aspects of American culture to it's core if the day ever came that their crimes be exposed. A real true Samson option of the psychological war front.

Why would the democrats select Mueller if they knew he could turn around and bite them?

>Our nation can't handle knowing just how fucked our government is/was through all of this.
this

OH SHIT THIS IS REAL

TONY PODESTA HAS JUST FLEED LOBBYING FIRM. HES ON THE RUN NOW

shills on this thread seem agitated, maybe they have something to lose -sweatin

Source?

Fwiw Tony Podesta resigned from Podesta Group today per Reuters.

read the thread you ape

>DUDE LARPING LMAO
fuck off

great now he wont have anything to do but fuck kiddos
we shot oursleves in the foot

dude, I was up on at 8 a.m. trying to laugh at them, but you had to break down why this was bad for them first. It was so pathetic.

Everybody fucking knows this already.
Stop repeating shit over and over again.

>created 2 organizations to create a revolution to bring the Church down from the inside

why would Rosenstein appoint someone after his "team" faggot

plausible deniability when he offers his get-out-of-jail dossier.

pulls the heat with him, he burns his favors, company might stand alone without him.

not a coincidence this broke at the same time as Spacey, right?

Yes. Other boards exist on this site. Just find them.

DELETE YOUR MEMES GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN

GAME OVER HILLFAGS

No u

Salty if true

>Trump forcing America to swallow the blue pill

Source about him being "on the run" or was that hyperbole?

Top quality LARP though. Some of the shit could happen.