This Triggers the Fag

Is there a connection between homosexuality and pedophilia? Is Kelvin Spaceops merely realising his true gay nature?

Yes, gays are nurtured into their choices due to pedophilic situations. Degeneracy is normalized, so will pedophilia.

Yes. Pedophilia is a fetishization of the corruption of the innocent and homosexuals are naturally inclined toward that behavior since they hate God and the natural order

House of cards pretty much gave it away

HOW VERY DARE YOU

Dunno, but it's funny how the gays all hate his guts now for how he 'came out' (as cover for being a pederast). Reflects pretty awfully on faggots as a whole.

yes. I literally never heard of a straight pedo or an abused girl, its virtually nonexistent

Why are gays so up in arms about his coming out? They know well that the gay scene promotes pedophilia. Such hypocrisy

Where do stereotypes come from?
Surely, out of thin air.

They're such attention seekers, they're trying to hijack the story and make it all about them. They knew for years he cavorted with young men and never even condemned him

Over the years I've been repeatedly assaulted by gay men. As I'm a cute straight male that they've wanted to convert. It's a fucking sport for them. Gay men must be stopped. I was even fired from a job when I refused a man's advances. Yes. It happens.
#metoo

Last statistics I saw in a scientific study was that 40% of gays also admitted being pedos.
It is pretty fun reading science papers written by gay researchers, as all their data displays tons of inconvenient facts that they have to downplay.

If you live in the DMV area, it’s a pretty well known fact that he’s gay. I don’t know why everyone is acting like it’s a big thing that he said he lives as a gay man.

This is because they have to protect "the big Lie". LGBT movement is all about lying about their nature to achieve social acceptance, it is literally their rule-book. To keep the big lie, it is of utmost importance that normies don't make the obvious connection between gays and pedos that still exists to this day.

That's why they hate him, that's also why they hate the commie faggots that infiltrated the Church in the 70s and raped boys. These men are destroying the Big Lie by exposing the ugly, not whitewashed, reality of Homosexuality culture.

I feel like kevin spacey is being completely fucking honest, gays are ALL about youth and it is not surprising at all to think a drunk gay would hit on a 14 year old.

They just dont want people to notice and are butthurt he was up front about it.

straight Christians raped more boys than actual gays

Haha you must be faggy as fuck.

Drunkenly hitting on or fondling a 14 year old isn't pedophilia, you dummy.

Pedophiles were a major part of the gay rights movement until lesbians and the government kicked them out. It just goes to show that liberals don't actually give a damn about tolerance.

>vicious lie

You mean the Psy-Op to continue to connect homosexuality with faggot culture and pedophilia? Typical Kike Divide and Conquer, create degenerate fringe groups out of minorities.

>vicious lie

you were probably asking for it. look at what you're wearing in the mirror sometime

Try keeping your dumb ass out of prison then

Gays
>we are not pedos
>but straight people can be pedos
Spacey
>i tried fucking a teenage boy
>but I am not a pedo
>I am gay tho

Sup Forums

What is the truth?

Pic not related

Even in ancient greece and rome the homosexual couples were grown men and growing boys.

sodomite shills get out

Helllooooo!
>flicks wrist
I’m super-cute everyone!!

People forget that in the 70s pedophilia was practically mainstream.

I'd say around 50% of fags are pedophiles

I think gays are so pissed about this because a huge celebrity gets outed as a faggot pedo, and his response to is was "Oh, well I don't remember that, but I do remember that I was drunk anyways. Also, guess what? I'm gay so actually I am the real victim here."

>mfw an old NYC queen (30 years my senior) sent me a late night facebook message one time
>mfw he posts status today about how disgusting kevin spacey is for trying to excuse child rape by coming out

yup, DONT LOOK AT ME AND MY LIFE, KEVIN SPACEY IS THE PROBLEM.

tbqh senpai, i don't give a shit about Kevin Spacey and Anthony Rapp. I still think he is a fantastic actor, and an interesting man.

people who are powerful, who are living myth, get certain concessions. the world is a moral grey, and everything of substance casts a shadow.

its true. Straight Christians rape boys because the bible says you shall not lay with another man, but doesn't say anything about boys. Its a well known bible loophole for straights to fuck outside of marriage

frst of all how dare u

It's the truth sneaking out. A powerful homosexual attempting to rape a 14 year old boy, and the incident isn't even memorable for him.

>1979 and 1985

You should change your meme flag when you samefag

you're about 20% off
the number to homosexuals who ADMIT to having sex with a minor is 33%

Nice try, but we're talking about ratios here. The question is, homosexuals make up 10% of the population, but are they responsible for a much higher percentage of pedophile crime than heterosexuals? Sort of similar to the black situation. You know, how blacks are 12% of the population but are responsible for over 50% of crime, murder etc. See how this works?

they need acceptance first, to get in attack positions quietly, and will eventually fully unleash their nature and destroy the world. Trojan Horse is metaphor for queer take-overs and destruction of civilization. Based Ancient Greeks were warning us as they were being taken over by butt-fuckers.

>straight
>raped boys

You've contradicted yourself

source?

>people who are powerful, who are living myth, get certain concessions. the world is a moral grey, and everything of substance casts a shadow.
this is a lie that is very palatable to the short sighted. i hope that you don't actually believe it or you will find yourself in trouble you can't get out of one day.

"per capita" is a rayciss dogwhistle

they are straight Christians, they only rape boys because they can't have sex with a woman if they aren't married. Boys is a loophole for them, its like when people fuck each other in the prison

>10%
this is a jewish lie
fags are no more than 2% of the population

Reminder Spacey didn't do anything wrong, the accuser didn't say Spacey knew what age he was and when the guy said he wasn't interested Spacey backed off and didn't touch him up or whatever.

Homosexuality is born from daddy issues.

Pedo's are trying to relive a daddy son interactions.

Fags are pedos
>Milo BTFO

is that why most straight people have mommy issues?

Stop using those stats. Blacks are twelve percent of the population but almost all of their violent crime is committed by black adolescent to twenty-something males, who make up less than 4% of the population.

Rape isn't about sexual attraction.

I wonder if the levels of perversion and degeneracy found among homosexuals is tied to the orientation or if it's just a consequence of western lgbt culture

Did you count them all? Just how many gay bars have you visited, bro??

Depends how much atrazine is in your water supply.

all the fags were molested as kids, so yes, they are projecting their abuse to others

I bet all you losers watch lesbian poem though. Burn in hell.

i half believe it. you won't hear me bitching about ghengis khan raping 14 year olds.

i strongly believe that anyone in a high position of power has done terrible things. guilt and legacy building go hand in hand.

i think there is something wrong with our FULLY TRANSPARENT ABOUT ALL MISTAKES, HERE'S AN ARTICLE ABOUT 30 YEARS AGO, HERE'S A NUDE FROM COLLEGE

if only people with perfect records are in power/influencial positions, our culture will be worse off. we need people with access and awareness to evil. we are greater apes, afterall, and the world will treat us harshly no matter what utopic sunshine we hold in our heads.

>Most straight people have mommy issues
Nice headcanon

Being molested as a child is how most gays come to exist. Every now and then there's the super girly at birth ones, but most get touched as kids by homo men and fixate on homos as a sexual fixation because of this. It's how gays 'procreate'.

They just freak out at any mention of it, but ask any gay person you know fairly well. A lot of them will say MOST gay people were molested as children. Just look at the culture:

hairy "bears" (reminds them of the adults who molested them)

chickenhawks (seriously this one is mind blowing it is such a common term in the gay community it's a stereotype)

gay "daddies"

hairless "twinks"

etc etc

Gays = pedophiles. Flat out no question.

There’s no such thing as “orientation”, that word is a leftist meme. Homosexuality is a perversion, burying your dick in a fecal cavity is not an orientation.

he is doing it now so later he can claim to be a victim and it wasn't his fault that he was forced to rape and molest young boys wanting to be an actor

dude, half of Sup Forums is a bit peado, if not more. why do you think we get so angry about it?

>t. touched as a kid

spbp

>men are 50% of the population
>yet 99% of all rapes are by men

STOP MEN NOW

Is there a connection between straight people and pedophilia?

this. gays will never admit it in a public sphere, but any homo friends who are being honest know about the correlation

>one of my good buddies has been dating a literal grandfather since high school

>homosexuals make up 10% of the population

its 2-4% actually

Prove it

t. assflustered faggot

Too red you fucking ginger

This. There is an undeniable connection between pedophilia and straight men, therefore straight men should be seen as a mental illness.

fuck off rapists

So many dumb terminology they spew and I wouldn't be surprised that they came up with "boypussy" too.

What's a 'chickenhawk' in gay lingo?

Gay CP is MUCH more organized than Straight CP on the darkweb.

Really makes you think

>lie
Kek

Yes sodomites are reprobate hedonistic abominations.

oh wonder what's fucking next... eradicate this fuckshit and this disgusting place already, pls lord

I wonder how many innocent boys he turned gay.

>buttblasted fag
You’re getting incredibly defensive about this.

Old man who fucks fags much younger than him according to google

>true because he said it

>not gonna ask how he knows

>Kevin "On a bed getting teen head " Spacey
>Kevin "I like my blowjobs bracey" Spacey
>Kevin "if you're 14 come back to my placey" Spacey
>Kevin "I like them all pimple facey" Spacey
>Kevin "10,11? I'm in heaven" Spacey
>Kevin "If I'm drunk kids get the junk" Spacey
>Kevin "Minors are finer" Spacey
>Kevin "I like them young and hung" Spacey
>Kevin "Gay deflection from my pedo erecton" Spacey
>Kevin "Ride child actors like tractors" Spacey
>Kevin "Get teen ass in Epstein's first class" Spacey
>Kevin "I'm the Weinstein of teen peen" Spacey

>flag
stfu, gtfo

Fpbp

Sounds like someone's mad af.

The greatest trick of the pedophile has been to convince people he is gay.

both gays and straights are rapists, because they are both men.

Men commit 99% of all rapes because men still have the aggressive animal genes in them, they are practically subhumans compared to women

Guess the truth hurts, Pedofags!

t. armchair psychiatrist

There are homos that are not degenerate perverts, they are just people who got sexually abused when they were children, or who got their soul destroyed by evil women. LGBT culture, like modern "black culture", is 100% artificial invention by DNC to hijack them for their nefarious purposes. It got started and fueled by Politicians, and the movements are still controlled by them to this day.

How in the fuck do you even have this knowledge? I'm sending the cops.

underrated

>guy claims spacey wanted to have a tumble with him when he was 14
>spacey immediately comes out as gay
>spacey does not come out as pedophile
>nobody even mentions the pedophilia
is this an insane level of damage control by the media?
or are we so far down the slippery slope that pedophilia is considered part and parcel of being gay?

Weeaboos will be the first to go during the Day Of The Rope™

But who's madder?

Not really. There are many hetero pedos who travel to Tajland to bang young grils.