Why do Americunts always exploit and take credit for the brilliance of the Slavic people?

Why do Americunts always exploit and take credit for the brilliance of the Slavic people?

When do we take credit for tesla?

Tesla was an American citizen.

What is Edison, Alex?

>this dumb

Why do slavs take simple instructions and turn it into communism?

because they left your shitty countries and came to ours, where they were successful

Lol Edison didn't take credit for teslas genious lmao. What a bunch of retards

Tesla was a US citizen, did 99% of his research here, patented all his inventions here, and lived the majority of his life here. Had he stayed in Buttfuck, Croatia, the only thing he would've discovered is a more efficient way to make rakija

He lived in the USA. Our freedom was the crucible for his genius.

>communism
You Ass Hey education, everyone!

About the same time Marconi asked to be paid for his radio patent after WW1 and the government returned the creator ownership back to Tesla, after he died.

He was Austrian. Croatia didn't exist when he was there

Why did Tesla come to America?

Tesla would have been a potato farmer if he hadn't left Europe.

He was a Serbian. Land cannot change heritage.

Smijlan, Croatia and he envisioned the Niagara Falls power generating station while looking at the creek on the farm, he was gifted at birth.

So That means I'm Scottish and Irish and euroFAGS can't complain about me being an American and saying that?

You're retarded.

Mother was Croatian, dad Orthodox Serb, born in Croatia, and he called himself a Croat.

No more Serb propaganda

>Had he stayed in Buttfuck, Croatia, the only thing he would've discovered is a more efficient way to make rakija

True. Come to think of it, the world is missing up on some mighty fine beverage.

Slavic American

May he be proud of his heritage and accomplishments, may his contributions enrich humanity as a whole. If it is thanks you wish, then thank you Slavic people for producing such quality minds. And we welcome you as American brothers so if you wish to become citizens and contribute to the great experiment of freedom that is the United States of America.

This. Eurofags cant make up their minds.

I feel like if he was alive he'd be all about open borders and shit

Because he chose us over you. Genetically europeans are superior to all, but politically Europe sucks. So the based euros move to freedomland and as a result America becomes superior to everyone in everyway. Its been this way for over 200 years

That's because euroFAGS aren't looking for logic; they're just lookimg for new angles to attack Americans

Jealousy breads hatred

>Dinaric people
>Slavic

I got news for you. There's a reason this guy was smart

He's not genetically slavic

Because we're their children, not you. The blood is not within you.

>Nikola "Eradicate the Inferior Genes" Tesla
>open borders

I highly doubt it.

>Tesla was a US citizen
>All his work is thanks to 'Murica
is that why you robbed him blind and left him to die?

I don't know, why does every Slav with half a brain move out?

Don't worry you're not European and you never will be.

>le roachxander the great gifts us his wisdom
yeah ok

>only thing he would've discovered is a more efficient way to make rakija
topkeke

Americunts always exploit and take credit for the brilliance of all non-anglo Europeans. See Meucci getting cucked by Bell.

He was R1a Slavic haplogroup.

Tesla is a myth, he never actually existed. There's not even one recording of his voice. Prove me wrong.

This country is for the tough. It's just business, old boy.

Tesla was a proud american and here's his voice.

I'm not worried at all, because I would never want to be some girly, emasculated cuck in skinny jeans

Tesla was an absolute nutcase.
Go ahead and read his pro-feminist, women power trite.
>hurr durr humanity will be like a bee colony was women channel into their repressed power!

Thanks for electricity Tesla, but everything else you believed was pure retarded cancer.

>Americunt being proud of his ignorance once again
That was him predicting the future if women continue to compete with men in the work place. You did almost had HER for president, remember? For that reason, he was very anti-feminist.

Found the Low IQ landscaper

Tesla was American. We tried to distance ourselves from that fact, actually.

lol his name is nikola steal. he prob stole his inventions/discoveries

>robbed him blind
he only died broke because he was actually insane, he botched the last project he got funding for (which was to create an efficient long range method of transferring electrcity) he chose to try and build a colossal and impractical tesla coil. he went way over budget multiple times. and it took him years with no viable results

by then he was already insane, he had plans for death beams and other such things.

the reason he died poor wasnt because it was stolen from him. he had alot of money, but selling patents can only get you so much money, and tesla decided that instead of save and invest the money he had, he would use almost all of it to fund more research.

and he did do research, just not the sane kind, he wasted his money trying to create sci fi tech. and that's why he died poor, not becausr of the jews, but because he simply spent the money.

>he only died broke because he was actually insane

More like he didn't care about as money as much as he cared about seeing the progress of his ideas.

You say insane, I say noble.

Who wants to be European? I know somewhere down my families line we left Slovakia but the moment we signed those papers at Ellis island they stop being Slovak's and became Americans. My great grandfather even would scold his children if they spoke Slovak outside of the home, citing it was unAmerican.

>implying he wasn't taken advantage of

Tesla was serbian you cunt

I'm whiter than you shitskin subhuman

Do you have brown eyes?

>taken advantage of
>robbed blind

pick one

Some people say that Tesla was a Croat, some say that he was a Serb, but I will tell you something, Tesla was an invention made by masons in order to make Serbs look better than everyone else.

kys shill

S A G E
A A
G G
E E

Actually, Tesla was a Japanese with European aesthetics and his true name was Niko Tesaka.

No, I got it wrong. Tesla was the only white Greek at that time and he was called Nikos Tesalos.

>still fighting over a serb
every time its us,crazy