Some of you faggots still don't get it

Don't listen to the shills. Mueller is going after the Podestas and the Clinton Foundation.

> Tucker had a story about this a week ago
youtube.com/watch?v=Owi68-tAHxo

Consistent with Tucker's source, Manafort was indicted today and so far it looks completely unrelated to Trump's campaign.

Also today:
> Tony Podesta stepping down from lobbying giant amid Mueller probe
archive.fo/BnRei

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/924988111880417280
cnn.com/2017/10/30/politics/george-papadopolous-trump-guilty/index.html
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163402/Papadopoulos-Statement-Offense.pdf
nbcnews.com/news/investigations/sources-podesta-group-mercury-are-companies-b-indictment-n815721
archive.is/yimuQ
archive.is/P1BGD
youtube.com/watch?v=OrlOLbwaUW8
mercurynews.com/2017/06/05/75-of-black-california-boys-dont-meet-state-reading-standards/
latimes.com/projects/la-me-edu-test-scores-2016/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/30/us-captures-key-militant-in-benghazi-attack.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-now-investigating-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-n812776
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, we get it. The people posting "LMAO DRAUMPH IS FINISHED" are people shitting up the board with spam.

If you guys want a real laugh, check out plebbit.

Image is the #1 upvoted post across the entire site right now.

If you click the post, it's a bunch of anti-Trump cucks literally fawning of Mueller's jawline.

This will be almost as good as election night.

Sup Forums perfectly got it.
We spent a fucking year and half waiting for it to happen.

You're just witnessing 500% of usual shillposting because the day of the rope is closer than ever

Hope they can get dirt on John as well. Podestas must go down.

I'm not sure if Mueller is a good guy or not, but please be true just because of the massive amounts of salt this would produce.

Manafort will roll over on Podesta.

>this is what r/t_d actually believes

You guys are fucking pathetic. “I-it’s 4d chess I swear.. pls visit my subreddit”

where are the predawn raids? where are the grand jury leaks?

Bump

Hillary Dlinpfton BTFO

At this point I feel sorry for you people.

NOOOOOOOOOOO

STOP IT!!!

DUUUUUURRRRR, BEN SHAPIRO'S SISTER HAS TITS, GOYS, I LOVE JEWS NOW.

.25 cents has been deposited to your Shareblue account. Good goy

Only rural and suburban retards voted for trump, IT WAS HER TURN. Mumpfsfags on suicide watch when our boy Mueller drops the impeachment hammer.

is this what trumptards actually believe??

>>>/reddit/

You should archive that so you can compare their reaction later

LOL the shills aren't even TRYING anymore. Pic related.

we've been saying this for months.

its just reddit shills posting.

.25 cents has been deposited to your Shareblue account. Good goy.

You do realise that Tony Podesta and Jon. Podest, the campaign manager of hrc, are two different people, right?

Who gives a shit about that Tony guy

Lmao the USA is such joke of a third world country lmao

This. P-Man won't spend one hour behind bars.

his lobbying firm was hired by the Clinton campaign bud.

... Has anyone else been fapping all day to the left and DNC getting objectively and irrefutably BTFO beyond literally any repair while Trump and the right inarguably reign supreme? My dick is chapped.

>inb4 literally delusional inner city ghetto and suburban retards prove they're delusional by disagreeing with me in any way whatsoever

How about Mueller goes after all of them and we follow the investigation wherever it leads?

This "both sides can't be guilty at the same time!" dogshit is so fucking dumb.

Interesting!

Oooh, BTFO huh? Show me the indictments, I want to see!

it seems to me the podestas are more or less selfmade. their mama appadently cooked for the democratic party at their get togethers. one brother studies law, the other one politics. doesn't seem like they come from money. my guess is they went with their mom, got hooked on the party, and generally that they are charismatic people who are good at networking. because it seems they are lobbyists for hire, just as much as they have been for their own political causes, and if you're a lobbyist for hire- all you're really selling is access to politicians. A vast personal network. an ability to get in a clintons ear for instance. *that* is your commodity, and they must have it, and I'm guessing they learned to build it while "Mama Podesta" worked the kitchen.

Stop being reasonable, this is Sup Forums.

that's much too vulgar a display of power, user

/pol is always right
>/pol is always right
/pol is always right
>/pol is always right
/pol is always right
>/pol is always right
/pol is always right
>/pol is always right

Wrong.

Tucker is using the old “anonymous sources” trick.

It’s literally nothing.

Mueller is legit going after Trump’s underlings because he knows one will eventually lie and say Trump colluded with Russia to get out of a lengthy prison sentence.

Why can’t you just admit that Mueller’s counsel of Hillary lawyers and donors are legit gunning for Trump and that Trump and Sessions are rural and suburban retarded pussies who are too terrified to fire Mueller because of what Jews in the media might say?

Stop with the “Mueller is our guy” larping.

There’s no evidence for that, quite the contrary actually.

Just stop.

8/10 b8. Almost had me until the “rural and suburban retards”.

>Only rural and suburban retards voted for trump
I love this meme. It's effectively saying that all the poor blacks in cities, that are supposedly horribly oppressed, are highly intelligent

FB doesn't like this. lol

And it's really obvious too. When you see the same shitty memes, memes so bad that even 2012 funnyjunk could've done better, you know something is up.

Whenever I see a slew of shills coming out of the woodwork in full force, I immediately know something is up. Guess OP is right.

They used Hillary's lawyers because them and only them don't have to worry about attorney client privledge when talking about Hillary. This is America vs disgusting corrupt faggots that were elected to protect and serve the citizens but have done the opposite

For Trump, too, maybe.

This guy explains well.

twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/924988111880417280

>25/ Keep in mind the "aggressive" no-knock, pre-dawn raid on Paul Manafort's house is what tells us—ironically—he is *not* the final target.
cnn.com/2017/10/30/politics/george-papadopolous-trump-guilty/index.html
>Why George Papadopoulos' guilty plea is a much bigger problem for Trump than the Manafort indictment
>68/ Papadopoulos met a Russian national to set up a Kremlin channel for Trump on 3/24/16. It now seems clear he told Trump this on 3/31/16.
>69/ This means Trump ordered a GOP platform change to benefit Russia *pre-hacking* and *after* being told the Kremlin wanted a relationship.
>70/ That is to say, it now seems release of the DNC emails was a quid pro quo from Trump ordering Gordon to change the GOP platform 3/31/16.
>72/ If Trump ordered the GOP platform change after Papadopoulos laid out the Kremlin's interest in him—and he did—collusion has been proven.

I prefer to speak and write without contractions but holy fuck this holier than thou shit makes me wanna murder

This is a great narrative to push and you should definitely push it but I'm still a little skeptical. Yes they're being indicted technically for what they did with the clinton foundation, but I don't think the real people in charge like tony are going to get touched. Don't forget that Mueller is actually a part of their group. I think mueller chose these people because they're linked with trump to throw off the news cycle from hillary. It'll be nice if Hillary and the Podestas actually go down though, I'll keep hoping.

oh look it's the communist who couldn't prove the holocaust existed

No, isn't it funny though? The sycophants here all cry "DRAIN THE SWAMP!" and now the FBI has a few of these guys from Trump's campaign fucked to the wall with a litany of indictments; and one of them now pleads guilty to lying about contacting Russian government agents to set up secret meetings; and the pedes are like "HURRR BUT LOOK OVER THERE!!!! WHY ARE YOU WASTING TIME ON THIS!!!!!!!!"

Dudes, this is the swamp being drained. I'm sorry its apparently 'your side' getting sucked out first, but its the swamp. If Tony Podesta was doing some bad shit and Mueller keeps pulling that rope until it leads to him, great, nail his ass too. Just be consistent about what you claim you're trying to do.

bullshit. just because muh 'anonymous sources' its not true? tony podesta just stepped down. if fbi strikes a deal with manafort, podesta and the clintons are going down.

gtfo

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163402/Papadopoulos-Statement-Offense.pdf

the only way to drain the swamp is to kill you liberals

lol still no proof of the holocaust. where is that human lamp

I just came here to say drumpf.
Haha I'm so edgy

>The_Mueller

Come to my house and I'll put a bullet right through your fucking mouth.

Yes. Because we've Been following the actual facts and networks.
What do these names mean to you:, Oleg Deripaska, victor Pinchuk, Glen Simpson, fusion GPS, Crowdstrike, Guccifer 2.0. Chalupa....
And the Podestas ..
If you don't know who these people and companies are, and how and why they are connected... Then you have not been paying attention for the past year.

Shouldnt you be flooding the board some more with drumpf is finished threads or posting on reddit that pedophilia is legitimised now because spacey is a distinguished actor?

How do you sleep at night, seriously?

lol
>they flipped Trump's foreign policy advisor to get Clinton
the brain power of trumpfags

Papdopolous caught lying with the help of Trump campaign who completely disclose their interaction with him.
He was charged months ago and only plead guilty today for making a FALSE INACCURATE STATEMENT.

This case have fuck all to do with Russians or his attempt to arrange a meeting between the campaign officials and his Russian sources.

Read the goddam doc instead of just fucking spam it you fucking idiot.

like you have a gun. you probably live in a liberal state that banned it. or you're just another liberal whore living in a red state making money off conservative values all the while complaining how it;s not liberal enough for you

squirting fluid from your butt plug wont hurt anyone faggot...

they got trump so let's not charge him

BTFO fags

Shills don't need to pay attention and know about any of the facts. They just need to post what they're told to post (if paid) or (if volunteer) repeat what their thought-leaders like Olbermann spew each day.

truth

>er liberal whore living in a red state making money off conservative values all t

What is with this deranged perpetual redstate persecution complex? Get the fuck over yourselves, you impotent manchild pissbabies.

>don't listen to the shills. Mueller is going after the Podestas and the Clinton Foundation

Wouldn't it be great if this investigation took out the trash on both sides of the political spectrum?

so you are a liberal living in a red state making money off conservative values. what's the matter libby? did your shitty blue state suck so much you had to run away? Now you want it make it blue so you can again run away from all the shit you caused

what a retard

BREAKING FROM NBC: Sources: Podesta Group, Mercury Are Companies ‘A’ and ‘B’ in Indictment

nbcnews.com/news/investigations/sources-podesta-group-mercury-are-companies-b-indictment-n815721

Want to know how I know you're not a trumpfag?

ain't gonna happen. hillary or i'm going to kill a nigger every single day in chicago until the end of time. And I'll do it with nothing more than sitting at home watching tv

>missing the point this fucking hard
>"hurr you're a liberal if you're logically consistent and want ALL corrupt faggots removed, left and right alike"
stop and go the fuck away

Bump

Not b8 whatsoever.

Trump and Sessions are paper tigers and their inaction on this obvious fishing expedition will cost Trump his presidency.

They have 1 year to get this turned around or the republicans are going to get slaughtered in the midterms and that’ll be it for Trump, the supposed fighter who is getting his anus torn open by the deep state right now.

All of this bullshit about “Mueller is our guy” is only backed up by “anonymous sources” giving Tucker Carlson information that isn’t verifiable, which means it’s literally nothing and can’t be used for the basis of any argument.

Oh, and by the way, only retards city drumpf voted suburban high IQ, it was her turn.

What a beta post

Shills are working overtime today. Have a bump.

>lying about timeline of events is a nothingburger
The day is coming, blumpkin.

>a hurp durp durr de dur red blue durrr red red blue gun durrrr muh values ahahahaaaahha faget im

Yeah dude, living in my blue state sure sucks. Having sidewalks, good education and plenty of jobs in globally competitive markets. Not like that conservative utopia you call Nebraska. Go do everyone here a favor and make yourself some toast in the bathtub, please.

another nigger dead tonight. Tomorrow is going to be a fest of dead niggers

Easy there, Light

kek

Good thinkin'.

Plebbit homepage
archive.is/yimuQ

Thread:
archive.is/P1BGD

>it was her turn
kys, faggot

Who said I was? I'm just a person who hates corruption and incompetence in politics.

Vote for Ed Gillispie! The left has reached a new low youtube.com/watch?v=OrlOLbwaUW8

Hannity is clueless. Either he’s putting on a good act or he really thinks Mueller is overreaching in attempt to get at The Don. I think the charges are the most important news of the day. They are charging him for tax evasion based on a law that’s been used six times since ‘66 and only succeeded once in a conviction. It’s the money laundering from foreign nations which is important, they’re going to use the same thing on the Podestas. We know Tony is next and we know what he’s going to be charged with—roughly. Those charges will allow them to net the next one up on the list...who okayed the transfers for the DNC?

>Papadopoulos was arrested on July 27, 2017, at Dulles International Airport

There's a reason why this shit went off the whole fucking media radar; Its fucking nothing.

It was!

good education

mercurynews.com/2017/06/05/75-of-black-california-boys-dont-meet-state-reading-standards/

latimes.com/projects/la-me-edu-test-scores-2016/

BTFO

Do you really think it’s coincidence that Mueller is investigating AND we start hearing about Uranium 1, FusionGPS, Wasserman-Schultz, Podestas, pedophile and sexual assault and now Benghazi is back. Those are all dnc related crimes and they are going to us every dirty thing they’ve done to nail those fuckers. Whether they committed one of the above or more—they’ll have multiple charges on their indictments overlapping to fuck them.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/30/us-captures-key-militant-in-benghazi-attack.html

manafort was tasked by the old russki-alligned dictator of ukraine to improve his image. he, in turned hired a number of firms to achieve that, one of which was podesta group. podesta group also represents the single biggest russian bank, but are also deeply involved with the dems.

it's fucking entangled is what it is. but if anyone has powerful friends on this planet it's Tony Podesta.

>Don't listen to the shills. Mueller is going after the Podestas and the Clinton Foundation.
How is he going to do that when he has no jurisdiction over that investigation?

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-now-investigating-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-n812776

>DRUMPF IS GETTING IMPEACHED MARK MY WORDS DRUMPKINS
>LE NOTHING BURGER
>LE SUBURBAN RETARDS XD
shills are getting desperate. Eat my leaf dick you effeminate antifa numales

>the guy arranging the contact with the Russians pleading guilty and coughing up info to Mueller is nothing
I want some fries with that burger.

>jurisdication over
I love how you dont even know what youre talking about l. There is no way you have an IQ above 90.

i don't need a deathnote.

I have such predictive abilities that tonight a tyrone or dawshawn or mogushi is going to die in chicago tonight. And in chicago a Hernandez, Gomez, Rodriguez, or other spic is going to get killed in LA tonight.

So I will it so must it be done

i want that human lampshade

I didn't make a typo, you put that there yourself

Prove me wrong then, show me where he has any jurisdiction over investigating Hillary Clinton and where it's been shown that he is

Chk.
I know.. I'm hoping SMS others on this thread WILL know what the connection is...
Oleg Deripaska engaged Manafort to lobby for him. Oled Deripaska owns about 40 per cent of the worlds aluminium. Victor Pinchuk foundation from Ukraine paid the Clinton foundation $10 million . Glen Simpson is firmer CNN and cofounder of fusion GPS who engaged Ukrainian Cloudstrike to cover up the original Guccifer intrusion into Clintons home brew server.
Guccifer 2 was used to try and cover up /spin the leaking of Podesta emails by a DNC insider.
And chalupa links the Ukrainians to the whole "Russian" hacking bullshit.

I get that reference! Nice reference, friend!

Most of what he says adds up. However, he got this part partially wrong:
> The first arrests will be Manafort and Tony Podesta

>Swamp king

What did they mean by this?

Hey guys. Heres a picture a commie shill accidently posted of himself last night while making a "le drumpf btfo!!!" thread.

Note the yugio tattoo, the photoshopped cheekbones and the innability to grow real facial hair on this degenerate numale. Just thought id post this since i cant stop laughing everytime i read a blatant shill post now. These are the thoes of people behind these shit-tier posts. These people really are pathetic little manchildren. Better watch out drumpkins, antifa is taking over on novem-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Please share more if you have anything similar. The antifa discord screencaps were pretty fuckin funny.