The End Of The Trump Era

Trump foreign policy adviser Papadopoulos pleased guilty and is informing on Trump Russian collusion.

Trump campaign head Paul Manafort and Rick Gates arrested over Russian money laundering.

But please keep larping with the RNC Russian shills about how Podesta is somehow involved and how offended you are at a video game oppressing you.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/31/522199535/judge-approves-25-million-settlement-of-trump-university-lawsuit
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-foundation-apparently-admits-to-violating-ban-on-self-dealing-new-filing-to-irs-shows/2016/11/22/893f6508-b0a9-11e6-8616-52b15787add0_story.html?utm_term=.fb37049c62c3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Butthurt Shareblue detected

Link to this graph?

So under republican ruling the law is enforced and criminals are convicted ? Paedophiles and rapists are not protected by the top republicans ? This is sick !

Trump for prison 2020

Republicans impeached Bill Clinton because he got a blow job. They were jealous he wasn't an incel.

It isn't that laws are not enforced. It is that Republicans only believe in the rule of law when it lines their pockets.

Why is it the Trumpers claims of people being indicted have links to other articles, but the Hillshills never include any sauce? Can someone clarify this? I am #nevertrump but I am getting confused you are making our side look weak. Can you please start including sources. I was promised I could watch Trumps downfall here but now I am starting to think he might not be bad. What is all this stuff about pizza and this Podesta guy? Did he really work for Hillary?

'Policy advisor' was a volunteer in a group that met once. Essentially trump fans. He was a Sup Forumslock who disputed hilary and wanted dirt on her from Russia.

The other twords evaded paying their taxes on the lobbying they did for Ukraine.

Nice try grasping for straws and posting a graph with no source fag

Keep trying to move the spotlight away from dems

Bill Clinton raped several women and lied under oath about it.

>literally muh dick

kill yourself you retarded faggot

This just proves how unrealistically deluded democrats and how full of shit the MSM is, its unironically accusing republicans of being controlled opposition, which is something Sup Forums agrees with, you fucking dumb fucks. Thank you for confirming our biases about how fucking retarded your perspectives of shilling are.

Mean while your bosses are about to get shoah'ed and all you can do is sit here and shillbot kvetch until it happens.

Right. And the DNC protecting Clinton corruption that never went punished is...?

Mad?

sage

Thats because these idiots just read one headline and jump around like a retarded badger claiming they won.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/31/522199535/judge-approves-25-million-settlement-of-trump-university-lawsuit

Low effort.

>I am #nevertrump
No your not. r/pol is filled with retards but even they see your signaling.

LOCK HER UP! Cleared of all charges.

Only ones going to jail are in Trump's camp.

I can see how you Trumpazees can get sick of winning like this.

I would lose all respect for America if liberals take it over again. I may not be able to leave America but at that point I sure can refuse to support it and actively work against it.

>still defending someone who literally using scam University and charity money to fund himself

Kys faggot. You should be ashamed for defending this POS

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-foundation-apparently-admits-to-violating-ban-on-self-dealing-new-filing-to-irs-shows/2016/11/22/893f6508-b0a9-11e6-8616-52b15787add0_story.html?utm_term=.fb37049c62c3

>Moralrelativismbasedonrace.jpg
>Pictureisrealbutdoesn'tresemblereality.jpg
>Falsequivocation.jpg
>popularpresidentsaren'tcronies.jpg
>afriendofthemsmisafriendofnoone.jpg

There is so much wrong with this post I am going to assume you are trolling.

>Kys faggot
>moral highground shilling
>WP link

very low effort

I was told I should adopt the local vernacular so I fit in and won't get "trolled".
You have the sources on the Trump team indictments?

suck a nigger dick and sage'd

Manafort and Gates were charged with offenses relating to their business dealings with a former pro-Russia regime in Ukraine, not over activity during the election.

That's because nobody thinks you're worth the effort. Please kys.

STFU I don't care if it's true

Your posts might get more mileage on reddit. You need to put in a little more effort here.

Why does the truth (not fake news) upset Trumpanzees so much?

Why wont you provide us with the links I asked for? Those Drumpfkins are in other threads RIGHT NOW bragging about some indictment, and they have LINKS! You are making us all look like FOOLS when you post these threads and argue in this manner. HOW ARE EVER GOING TO GET BACK OUR HILLDAWG IF YOU KEEP POSTING LIKE THIS? There is still time... she can still be the First Woman President I believe it so much. If only we had the LINKS to PROVE what you say these Drumptards would just shut up I know it!
Anyway shout out to all the Hillbros here in the UK we are working hard over here to reverse the American Peoples decisions!

you people are fucking cancer
I am sure you are all gonna be dead soon from AIDS

>pleased guilty
Your shitty American education is showing

>What is all this stuff about pizza and this Podesta guy? Did he really work for Hillary?

He's literally just a stormfront conspiracy theory boogeyman. Tinfoil hat tards are convinced he has kids hidden in basements that don't exist. Because he's Democrat, they'll jump through dozens of hoops to try and label him as an evil monster. Same as Soros/Obama/Hillary

Very strange how these retards can claim that Podesta is supposedly on the edge of being charged by Mueller, yet despite federal scruntity he's somehow able to get away with a pedo ring involving thousands of people

Conspiracy theories work by appealing to basic emotional responses though, not logic.

Hes reverse shill posting you dumbfuck, its supposed to derail the shills.

Ending a sentence in a preposition. Fucking low-rent retard.

Ivan, why do you keep trying to signal? Does your employer know how bad you are at this? You are getting paid too many rubles.