Brit/pol/ - Nicola Sturgeon edition

>Man kicked out of university for espousing religious beliefs online
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-41777339

>PETER HITCHENS: Finally the BBC says it is guilty...of not being left-wing enough!
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5028025/BBC-says-guilty-not-left-wing-enough.html

>Heathrow probe after 'security files found on USB stick'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41792995

>Nuclear Sub Sailors sacked after "cocaine fueled party" and "affairs"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41786237

>Crime Soaring, But Arrests Fall by 48 Per Cent as Police Focus on ‘Hate Crime’
breitbart.com/london/2017/10/27/crime-soaring-arrests-fall-48-per-cent-police-focus-hate-crime/

>NHS pressured our kids to change sex:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027927/NHS-pressured-kids-change-sex.html

>Revealed: How prostitutes in one English city sell their bodies for less than a meal deal - as sex workers blame influx of Eastern Europeans for pushing down prices
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027227/Prostitutes-English-city-sell-bodies-4.html

>'Onwards, Christian Soldiers' banished from Remembrance Sunday event over concerns it will offend non-Christians
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/27/onwards-christian-soldiers-banished-remembrance-sunday-event/

>Britain's real hate crime scandal
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/the-real-hate-crime-scandal/

>Gove apologizes for "crude weinstein joke"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/28/michael-gove-sparks-outrage-harvey-weinstein-joke-today-programme/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iig-N_Kimlw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
youtu.be/3eRxPDLYM9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anime

is shit

Kek

>Khazar
wat?

Why are Bavarians such evil scum? Rothschild most (((Bankers))) on one side, and Marx Engels and later Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism on the other side.

Why is Bavaria such evil place?

why can't you sheeple open your eyes? the potato famine NEVER HAPPENED.

>Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism
Myths.
youtube.com/watch?v=iig-N_Kimlw

What's the connection between Anime and NatSoc Germany?

Truth is ''myth''

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

*blocks you anti-irish hate speech*

Jewish, basically

>Shilling for the Leftist Jews but attacking the Irish

>Khazar Milkers to Bring All the Goys to the Yard

REMOVE KEBAB

yes.. the Frankfurt School existed. No.. It didn't invent Cultural Marxism in a spoopi secret scheme to take over Western countries with feminism and liberal progressivism.

what should I dress as for halloween?
hypothetically of course, so I can imagine being at a party or something

t. Irish shill.

I never said it was an economical Marxism the classical one but some mixed one

a straight guy

slutty catboy.

Did God give Catholics orange hair to mock them?

>Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism
There's no such thing as cultural Marxism. If you had actually read some members of the "Frankfurt School" you would know that. Cultural Marxism is a myth.

Who is this (((Peter Hitchens))) anyway?

afternoon

jo cox

1930s liberal trapped in the present day.

Aposematism. So the rest of us know to steer clear of the fuckers

Yes there is it's just different than classical Marxism desu

more like a commie that had his optmism pissed on
kind of like George orwell

He might get arrested for the knife though

could i get arrested for this?

What's up mate!?

Thinking of dressing up as Mair.

Catholicism

t h e
u t t e r
s t a t e

Please watch this video

Orthodox Christianity

you should have been shot at dawn

How is expelling people the same as causing their destruction, in part or otherwise? Also the intent is key, otherwise any fucking instance of murder could be labeled genocide under the "in part" bit. I see no genocidal intent on the part of the Poles, merely intense hatred and a desire to distance themselves.

Even more foreign than Catholicism.

nothing much lad hows the state of these threads been recently? any interesting melt downs at all or politics happenings

what law says it is illegal?

how do I look anons? literally me arriving to the party right now...

Atheism

The brilo pads will come in useful for the after party clean up ;-)

id spin your jaw

Fred West.

Orthodox Christian theocracy > anything

I'd probably get done for inciting racial hatred or something by taking the micky out of a far right terror attak

if i had i a gf and not a usless neet on brit/pol/ Mair-Cox would be the perfect couples costume

Depends on how cucked your police force are.

Have you been enjoying Gunpowder?

too far.

I have yet to watch it.

>I'd probably get done for inciting racial hatred
Jo Cox is being made her own race? It's what she would have wanted desu

You're a nonce enabler and should be castrated.

Because you know the murder of Fawkes was an illegitimate act.

Britain is a Catholic country and he was defending that fact

When was arrested he invited the police to a party. Said he'd bring beer if they'd dig up some women.

saw the first episode thought it was alright

What prison is he in btw?

lewd

Guarantee you rape your daughter you traitorous fuck.

wife should have cut your knob off then called you in to the cobba

Shall we break mair out of prison lads?

Watch it now
youtu.be/3eRxPDLYM9Q

Gunpowder’s blown real history to pieces

Ronan Bennett, writer of the new TV drama Gunpowder, about the Guy Fawkes plot, said in October 2000 that he would not turn in the Omagh bombers to the Royal Ulster Constabulary, if he knew who they were.

This is a historical fact, unlike many of the events shown in the drama itself. And I hope it causes you to wonder a bit about who and what this programme is for.

I am one of the last few surviving Englishmen who was brought up as a Protestant patriot, to revere the first Queen Elizabeth as our greatest monarch and Sir Francis Drake as the saviour of his country against the Armada in 1588.

How fortunate we were, I thought then, and think now.

Oddly enough, I was taught this period of our history by a proud Roman Catholic, an excellent teacher whose lessons I still recall more than 55 years later. There was no hint of bigotry in those lessons. Why should there have been? We were told that the Queen’s Roman Catholic subjects were, by the standards of their times, treated generously. The problem (here’s another fact) was that Pope Pius V had instructed them all in a decree of 1570 (‘Regnans in Excelsis’) to engage in treason against Queen Elizabeth, whom the Pope denounced as a ‘servant of crime’. And his church then sent priests into the country to foment that treason, allied with ever-present threats of foreign invasion.

Most English Roman Catholics sensibly ignored this foolish foreign plotting. Those few who sheltered such priests were (quite reasonably, in my view) considered equivalent to those who today shelter the agents of Islamic State.

They were not burned to death for holding to their faith, as Protestants had been under the appalling and intolerant Queen Mary. The whole picture of the era in Gunpowder is wrong, including the fictional scene in which a woman is stripped naked before being crushed to death.

kek

As for the graphic disembowelling of a captured priest, it is interesting that the BBC is ready to show this gruesome thing but remains reluctant to show the equally grisly truth about what happens in an abortion.

It is propaganda, which is why nearly all the major actors on the rebel side, such as Liv Tyler, are good-looking, and nearly all the main characters on the Protestant side are ugly or otherwise despicable.

I would love to know the process by which its interesting author came to be chosen

You should watch it. I'm a Papist btw, it's sad how our country and our continent tore itself apart for what in reality is a slight altering of religious pratice.

Yeah its pretty good.

How would you rate the girl that I posted few minute ago?

He'll hate it because Hitchens told him to hate it.

How many times were you folded to gain such an edge?

The "Hibernian Conspiracy" doesn't look so stupid now, does it, sheeple?

State of all of you.

You’re really triggered by this aren’t you lol

we're already on it in the discord

at least your child isnt half thai

Based Hitchens copy-paste

Yes it does because Hibernians aren't cursed Christ-killers who need to repent

i think you spelled your name wrong mate, its Caesar "salad"

FUCKING NIGGERS

Blacks are behind over half of ALL murder in US yet minority of population. FUCK those filthy disgusting NIGGERS 94% of them are killed by their own kind.

Why isn't media calling them Black supremacists but actually promoting them?

no they're C*tholics

Is it bad to be irritated by falsified history created by a terrorist sympathiser?

>that one middle aged white guy with all the BLM
what did he mean by this?

Do you like mary the first then lad

t.mountain of the negros

Best headline ive seen all year lmao

She did more to kill off Catholicism in England than any Protestant monarch, so in a way, yes.

new match on Tinder, lads. Another cuteboy to add to my harem.

I will be in visit to London for 2 days next week. ANYONE from here care to meat in person? I think my English language is at least 8/10

>meat
>English language is at least 8/10

thought you were a Christian?

I wonder how long it will be until "Jihad" is made by the BBC portraying the struggle of model tier Islamic men living in England unfairly persecuted by football hooligans for their efforts to destroy the west from within?
I wonder how many historically illiterate children will post on obscure polticial generals that it was 'pretty good".

>Catholics who allied with Spain to kill the King were traitors to England!

>Protestants who revolted against an English king and welcomed an invasion from a Dutch poofter were patriots!

>Talking
>Writing

this d e s u

what area lad?