Podesta brothers and Manafort, not Trump, are "central figures" in Mueller probe

>FOX News' Tucker Carlson said he has a source who told him that the Podesta brothers and Paul Manafort are the "central figures" [in] Robert Mueller's investigation, not President Trump. The source, Carlson said, told him about events that implicate Manafort, the Podesta brothers, Hillary Clinton and her State Department, and Russian oligarchs. The source has been interviewed by Mueller's independent investigators.
>"If true," Carlson said, "the story weaved by the source shows the media is focusing on the wrong Russia story."
>The source tells Tucker Carlson that Paul Manafort worked extensively with the Podesta Group as far back as 2011 on behalf of Russia. Manafort's Russian associates wanted to influence Washington and sought the Podesta brothers because of their ties to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
>He said then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton held a meeting with the Podestas that included a representative of the Clinton Foundation that was specifically about how to assist Uranium One in a deal that reportedly netted the foundation $100 million in donations.
>"Sometimes, our source said, ties between The Podesta Group and the Clintons were explicit," Carlson explained. "Tony Podesta spoke regularly to Hillary Clinton while she ran the State Department. Our source remembers Podesta's assistant announcing that 'Secretary Clinton is on the line.'"
>"At one point in either 2013 or maybe early 2014 our source says a meeting was held that included both Tony Podesta and a representative of the Clinton Foundation. The explicit subject of that meeting? How to assist Uranium One, that's the Russian-owned company that controls 20% of American uranium production, and whose board members gave more than $100 million to the Clinton Foundation. As our source put it, Tony Podesta was basically part of the Clinton Foundation," Carlson shared.

cont...

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/10/30/Podesta-Brothers-And-Manafort-Not-Trump-Are-Central-Figures-In-Mueller-Probe
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/25/tucker_carlson_source_podesta_brothers_and_manafort_not_trump_central_figures_in_mueller_probe.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-now-investigating-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-n812776
politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314
justice.gov/file/1007271/download
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podesta_Group
cnbc.com/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-reportedly-leaving-the-lobbying-firm-he-founded-amid-mueller-investigation.html
archive.is/dgS0f
romaninukraine.com/crucified-birds-at-yanukovych-residence/
nbcnews.com/news/investigations/sources-podesta-group-mercury-are-companies-b-indictment-n815721
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=Rosatom&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1790
dailycaller.com/2015/05/05/clinton-cash-flashback-the-clintons-pressured-kazakhs-to-ok-uranium-deal/
youtube.com/watch?v=c4GEzhR_PLU
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:qbrPWzngyzcJ:www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clintons-latest-pushback-against-clinton-cash-2015-5 &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"'They are more focused on facilitators of Russian influence in this country,' says our source, than they are on election collusion," Carlson said. "The Podesta Group he says, 'is in their crosshairs.' We should note the obvious, that many of the lobbying efforts our source described to us today are not yet illegal necessarily and that tells you a lot about modern American politics."
>"If true, the story we heard overturns much of what we think we know about Russian attempts to influence American policy. We believe our source is telling the truth. We don't think he has reason to lie to us. The facts we've been able to check have turned out to be accurate. We believe our source has exposed behavior that undermines this country, but that, unfortunately, is common here in Washington. We plan to proceed carefully as we report this out, but we will proceed bringing you everything went find. We suspect there's a lot there," Carlson disclosed.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/10/30/Podesta-Brothers-And-Manafort-Not-Trump-Are-Central-Figures-In-Mueller-Probe

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/25/tucker_carlson_source_podesta_brothers_and_manafort_not_trump_central_figures_in_mueller_probe.html

>Tucker Carlson said he has a source

>Fox news
Post discarded

Fucking shills. Go suck your daddy's dick.

Tucker has been on fire lately. Right now he appears to be doing the most relevant work.

Did someone say pizza? I still haven't seen any pizza...

What did they mean by this?

serious question
do you tards honestly think that if you repeat something long enough will it become true?
you honestly think that if you keep memeing podesta conspiracies they will somehow become reality?

>Tucker Carlson said he has a source

so you are saying that trump hired a Podesta spy?
i thought he only hired the best people.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-now-investigating-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-n812776

nbc reported it last week too, for the shills that can't stomach fox

shills working OT that 18 billion kicked in for shareblue it seems.

been like this all day on multiple threads. like the nigger with the t. drumpf nervous post

>John Podesta is not currently affiliated with the Podesta Group and is not part of Mueller's investigation.

fucking morons

Tony Podesta stepping down from lobbying giant amid Mueller probe
Podesta announced his decision during a firm-wide meeting Monday morning and is alerting clients of his impending departure.
By ANNA PALMER 10/30/2017 01:02 PM EDT

politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314

It's been like this all weekend. I've never seen this many here before.

justice.gov/file/1007271/download
Manafort is going to lose all his assets
Podestas are not mentioned in this indictment, but they are involved

Does someone have the screencap of the user that predicted all of this? He said he was some sort of insider, I don't remember which one though. I do remember he called this exactly as it appears to be happening.

>muh safe space!!

>between 2006 and 2016
you faggots are so delusional. I guess that's what you're paid for after all

podesta group is mentioned in the indictment, leaf.

>not Trump,
Horseshit wingnut fantasy, he's going after EVERYBODY.

The senior Trump campaign people directing George P AND the companies A and B.

i just searched for Podesta, no mention
show me

Don't speak unless spoken to shill.

drop the memeflag. permanent ad hominems everywhere. there is not one post with arguments or sources. fuck this weekend shilling.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podesta_Group

>John Podesta left the firm in 1993

aww did I disturb your peaceful safe space? :^(

>muh unnamed sources

it is about TONY Podesta... is everyone in usa a fucking retard?

fuckoff shitskin

>FOX News
stopped right there.
kys

The simple fact that shills like you are on here doing damage control really tells it all.

puppets

They literally said it wasn’t illegal though.

The reason the cops warn everyone not to fire guns in the air on New Year's Eve is because the bullets come back down eventually, and you never know where they'll land.

I don't think most democrats, when they were screaming for an investigation into Trump and Russia EVER imagined that the bullets would land in their own house.

This whole thing reminds me of a Longfellow poem.

so cool and edgy, you are very smart dude

quick rd

Tony has just stepped down from lobbying firm.

>Tony Podesta reportedly leaving the lobbying firm he founded amid Mueller investigation- CNBC
cnbc.com/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-reportedly-leaving-the-lobbying-firm-he-founded-amid-mueller-investigation.html
archive.is/dgS0f
Manafort will get immunity. They are all fucked. It is beautiful and evident by the amt of shillblue soldiers in here.

I can taste the salt through my monitor.

You mean like exactly what is happening now?

Celebratory gunfire analogy is perfect. Libshits are as smart as dindus and muslims at weddings.

I entertain the idea that trump fed the frenzied media with intel saying in peach dronald nao this time it is surely the end for drumpf this time so they pissed themselves with glee and published it all. I imagine him winding them up and then flipping it on them once they snookered themselves.

Now we get to see who runs. How many will conveniently be outside of CONUS when the hammer drops?

Now we get to see who runs. How many will conveniently be outside of CONUS when the hammer drops?

More than likely Podesta Group is company A or B

>Podesta brothers and Manafort, not Trump, are "central figures"
Trumptards are in full damage control.

What has been damaged? Sorry, but this train is still on time and it's making all the stops!

maybe we're here to gloat because the trump campaign got double fucked today

Yes

>FOX News'

justice 4 pizza gate lmao

Only a true cuck doesn't know who's fucking who in this situation.

Yes. And it appears to be working.

How is this for Halloween?

Viktor Yanukovych named as a Ukrainian component for the Mueller investigations was heavy into Black Magic and sacrificed birds of prey at this home on crucifixes.

romaninukraine.com/crucified-birds-at-yanukovych-residence/

Genau, you really are a true cuck

REMEMBER Sup Forums

All roads lead to crooked Hillary

>Tucker Carlson

if CNN is actively acknowledging this story, you know it's bad,

Are the Podestas Jews? They look like hardcore Jews.

boom.

Lads. Wew. It's really fucking happening. I take back all the shit I talked about Mega and that Zero Hedge guy.

Mueller is not Trump's friend and don't expect him to suddenly shift focus on the DNC. I am very skeptical of this claim as well as those on this site regarding Hillary,etc.

HOWEVER, Tony stepping down today in the wake of the Manafort indictment and both he and Tony securing lawyers is telling.

The key for you guys is to keep up pressure on Uranium One, the dossier and that it was used as justification to have the intelligence community actively investigate an opposition political operation and what Hillary's campaign was really up to.

nbcnews.com/news/investigations/sources-podesta-group-mercury-are-companies-b-indictment-n815721

wrong pic

They don't have to be friends. Trump made him an offer he couldn't refuse, help drain the swamp or get washed away with it.

You just posted a pic of pizza you fucking retard.

>Tony
>Podesta
They're wops

Holy Fuck. ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING THIS TIME.

I love the way the media even here only mention Manifort as being linked to Trumps campaign and say nothing about the actual charges. They're so disgusting and fake.

Wonder who the source is.

>Fox News
>”Source”

Honestly, what does it feel like to sell your soul to pedophiles and a Jew/Nazi billionaire?

You will hang faggot.

>"If true,"

What does it feel like to be so empty and inauthentic? You must seriously consider killing yourself on a daily basis. I say go for it, you are of no use on this planet.

KEEP BUMPING PIZZAGATE RELATED THREADS

PIZZAGATE THREAD PIZZAGATE THREAD PIZZAGATE THREAD PIZZAGATE THREAD

A hint of crisis and your knees start wobbling like a goddam piece if jelly. Get your T count tested.

Aw little buddy doesn't know we've been calling it the whole time. Mueller is our guy, Trump has been planning his presidency for 30+ years..he knew how hard the establishment would go after an insider and he led them right into the trap.

You. Will. Never. Win.

I was digging through the podesta-wikileaks dump again, started searching for shit related to current topics.

Some waps look like joos.

>abloo abloo muh shills :""""""""""""""(

BUMP

RARE

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=Rosatom&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

dailycaller.com/2015/05/05/clinton-cash-flashback-the-clintons-pressured-kazakhs-to-ok-uranium-deal/

Wait WHAT? What timeline is this?? Never seen this before

neat find

"It's out there"
- Sounds worried?

Surprisingly, Mueller /our guy/ has just been confirmed. See: >This user posted on July 25th that arrests would be made in the next 72 hrs that would end the DNC
>Papadapolous was arrested on the 27th
>WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

>Correct the Record

what about

voluminous if verifiable

>youtube.com/watch?v=c4GEzhR_PLU

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:qbrPWzngyzcJ:www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clintons-latest-pushback-against-clinton-cash-2015-5 &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

These "News Clips 5.6.15" emails are compilations of shit they don't want anyone to see anymore, hahahahahahaah

>fox news
>implying we give a shit about Podesta

Trump will go down. Any other traitors involved in selling our country out to Russia must go as well.