Why do people act like this?

why is everyone who hates Trump a dick and mortimer watching man child?

RICK AND MORTY!!!!!!!!

>3 boxes of cereal

I would be against drumpf if I could just smell her uggs.

You need to have a very high IQ to understand this behaviour.

>all at various consumption levels (duh)

>rick
doesnt care about anyone but himself, no value for life at all because he knows everything
>Trump
no value for life, doesnt care abut others and wants chaos. Only looks out for himself

Profound insight.

Slide thread.
Trumpkins are pissing themselves right now because Drumpf is going to prison, for a long time.
Collusion has been proven. Give it up

If Trump goes to jail, violence will insure

Remember when all those liberals went to a bar just to watch the Comey testimony, and it turned out to be nothing? That was a good day.

What happens on Christmas morning when you find out Santa isn't real?

MANLET SADNESS

Nothing will ever top election day. E V E R

>buuuuuuuuuuurp

How did they get so amped up over this fucking thing? They've been shitting up this board all weekend and as far as I can see they've won absolutely nothing today.

THREE BOXES??? DRUUUUUUUUMMMMPPPHHHH!!!!!!

They unironically have autism. Literal actual Asperger's

Have you seen the modern liberal?

Liberals acting like adult children, this is news?

To be quite frank, one does need to have a rather significant amount of intellect to comprehend Richard & Mortimer. Why, just yesterday I attempted to show my cousin (who has just entered his seventh year) the episode where the titular character, Rick, turns himself into a pickled cucumber. He laughed at the mere thought of a man become fermented vegetable, but I sat there watching, lamenting the deeper message: the death of intellectual pursuit, the desensitization to societal filth, muck, and mire, and the shameless abandonment of psychological understanding.

At the end my cousin turned to me and proclaimed, "I am the scientist that was once named Rick, but I have now become a pickled cucumber. Look at me, I am pickled Rick!", and I could not help but smile, not that the line he had just recited was humorous, but at the realization that this, in front of my very eyes, was the sum of what the episode had just warned against.

I cannot blame my cousin just as much as a man cannot blame a dog for consuming its own bile. It merely does not know any better, and what could be said about a man who judges things he does not have merit to judge?

I'm so excited that I *lists off every single product brand I'm currently consuming like a human billboard*

Fucking bugmen

Literal children. And I thought my weeb habit was bad

I have friends like this. Can't shut up about how The Don is the devil and blah blah blah. Ok cool, but you don't have to continue on lecturing me about it. It's literally a turn off to the point of I actively avoid hanging out with some of them now

pretty sure a woman wrote that, unless men wear uggs?

Whoever coined the term Trump Derangement Syndrome is a genius, it is a real thing

It's a strange and alienating time. Even if you're a generally left-leaning person it's hard to consider yourself a liberal because you don't flip your shit over everything Trump does and you want nothing to do with the people who are completely ravenous for Republican blood.

I get it, like a sportsball team rivalry, but fuck, I don't want to continue hearing about it. Same guys bicker about their wives (mainly because she/they wear the pants in the relationship) yet would gladly welcome hilldog or free college bern. I know they're pretty beta so I can see how an alpha like Don doesn't sit well with them.

I think what bothers me the most is after hearing all the delusion, these guys still can't do basic life skills by themselves without asking me for help or sucking at life until someone is hired. Hammering nails without bending the shit out of the nail, manually unclogging the sink trap, changing a tire, lighting a fire. Then their wives ask me to help or Oh user can fix this! He's so great! Why can't you be like him! Hearing that is like nails on a chalkboard after a while, I want to teach/show them but these guys don't give a fuck except who got traded on fantasy cuckball. thanks for reading my blog

The best part is that they're too stupid to understand what just happened today.

Tony Podesta sure understands. He quit his own company because of it.

Yes, uggs for men do exist. My gf got me a pair of their slippers for Christmas one year andthey are comfy as fuck.

>Why do people act like this?

Are you new? It's b/c of the jews