IN THE NOT TOO DISTANT FUTURE MOST OF YOU

WILL DENY YOU EVER SUPPORTED TRUMP.

Trust me. You will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r31eE77b-9U
washingtonexaminer.com/tony-podesta-resigns-from-lobbying-firm-amid-robert-mueller-investigation/article/2638986
justice.gov/file/1007271/download
twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/924988111880417280
justice.gov/file/1007346/download
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actually, you'll pretend that you always supported Trump.

Blumpf is finished

yes
my friend, russian and kike ass licker shill will spend remaining of his life in prison

In the not too distant future OP will admit that he was always a faggot.
For now I will admit that I have saged and reported.

Donning a tinfoil hat can protect you from russian mind-control devices.

BUT IN THE END

MST3K thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=r31eE77b-9U

Leftists always rewrite history in their favor, so yeah Trump will probably be remembered as fondly as Hitler in the history books

Today feels like the day before the election last year. Threads full of Hilldawg shills and their awful memes, so confidently predicting a landslide for their pantsuited hero. The next day, the butthurt began and continues to this day.
This time, it will take a little longer, but in the end it's a good thing you leftist faggots are mostly disarmed. It might help to keep the suicide rate down.
On second thought, you should all do your part to MAGA, and kill yourselves.

Bring proof or be a shill forever ..

Cool it’s been a while since I’ve seen a Kazakhstan flag

Back to l'eddit

wow
take your pills, kid

Screencap it, ladies. Maybe you'll learn something this time around, but I doubt it.

Wrong.

You lefties are celebrating over a Manafort burger that has zero to do with Trump or Russia.

It actually has a lot more to do with the Podesta Group than anyone else.

A year of investigating and the left has come up with tax fraud charges on Manafort, but they still can’t win elections or point out Trump Russia collusion.

Sad.

reddit means won't hide you from the truth
and the truth does not fear investigation

This didn't happen today because your side is winning, dumbfucks.
washingtonexaminer.com/tony-podesta-resigns-from-lobbying-firm-amid-robert-mueller-investigation/article/2638986

Drain the swamp??????

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Blumpfkins are delusional.

cry more, bitch

Trump isn't our fucking Caesar, he's the frat house bulldog that we chose over an elderly soccer mom.

Your ass fears no cocks vlad

Sorry but no.
justice.gov/file/1007271/download

I'm already through with this orange moron. I voted for him because he said there would be WINNING, but all we've gotten so far is LOSING.

He is a racist and he does not even keep his promises! Why should I support him? I should have voted for Hillary!

No I won't. I voted for the chaos candidate. I'm loving all of this.

>He is a racist and he does not even keep his promises! Why should I support him? I should have voted for Hillary!
shareblue, we all voted for trump because he is a racist. why would we be mad?

>thinking the investigation is over

Go read up on how investigations like this. These are just initial charges, and there will certainly be more coming.

It's been grand to watch this go from "BIG HUGE NOTHINGBURGER" to "REEE NOOO ITS HILLARY REEEEEEEE" though

Hey sharia blue good to see you could make it to the thread.

i see all 10 of leftypol is out in force
they honestly thought Trump was going to jail today
fucking hell

I'm still waiting for one good meme from the left.
God damn you faggots are pathetic.
SEVEN FUCKING YEARS TO GO, NIGGERS!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

keep deflecting, Ruskie.

Podesta can join Manafort for all anyone cares. this is about Agent Orange

Uh oh. Saged AND reported. Look out everyone, we have a badass here.

Just like how Sup Forums was never alt-right and the alt-right is a myth constructed by the left amirite?

The alt-right was never a thing which is why some guy yelling "PEPE!!!" during a Hillary Clinton speech where she discussed the alt right wasn't a meme.

Sup Forums is already blatently denying things it accepted as true even a couple years ago. Thanks to the recent influx of normies from r/the_donald you have faggots openly pro zionism now. You fags act based but you've already been infiltrater by der juden.

@147249657

>one good meme from the left
I GOT ONE

Why do shills always think they can dismiss any sort of criticism by using some variation of 'you're not as smart as me'? They'll either pull some Harry Potter reference, scifi shit like R&M or make some reference to how the person they're responding to is a resident of some less educated geographical location as a way to nullify any sort of flak they get without having to give a valid response to their critics. I doubt they're even as smart as they let on but even so, being smart doesn't automatically mean you're right. What a waste of quads.

Don't be that guy

This isn't about party, this is about finding those that would attempt to undermine American democracy. I'll applaud anyone locked away for this shit, and I hope other Americans will to.

It's just going to be the orange on top when Trump is walked out of the White House in handcuffs.

>Agent Orange
Right. Podesta resigned because he was colluding with Trump.
You.Are.Fucking.Retarded.

I'm already denying it, but I still defend many policies
He's just not my cup of tea

I do bash Hillary at every chance I get

Oh, well, I stand corrected...

Proving the point.

That’s such a fucking faggoty thig to say

>he’s the opposite of what he is
>I’m LE wise reddit man, so trust me

He may last until the end of the year, his impeachment will come early 2018 I predict. It will be finalized a couple of months afterward

>trump associates

These fuckers are literally career dc insiders, that’s like calling Paul Ryan a Trump associate

You’re special ed aren’t you? You knew all along how this would turn out? This was all part of the plan? I hope your mom can keep paying your bills once the recession hits and our social programs have been slashed. Congrats retards

>t-t-t-there's definitely more
>drumpf will be impeached any day now

and all the other shills flooding the board today: You have to go back. Back to either that cesspool neogaf, reddit, tumblr or whatever containment board here on Sup Forums you came from. Either way, you have to go back.

hi Shareblue shill how much did you get paid for this post?

>because if my figurehead makes a long ass stretch implication of anything I can't label or define myself it must be true amirite?

Tony Podesta
"Company A"
"Company B"

Hillary? Come on, that's just as bad as voting for Cheetoman. Best thing to do was to not vote at all

Trumpy was a political outsider, he's a foul mouthed orangutan. He's lucky they didn't assasinate him and only getting impeached

Mad as fuck, huh OP? Don't worry. I'm sure you'll get Drumpf next time. Oh I am laffin over here! The 2016 Election just keeps getting better and better!

Lol faghot statisitically speaking I probably make more than you

the soros 18B is really being put to work today.. is it because of pedosta implication?

WAY TOO LATE FOR THAT ! I'm pretty open about it.

You will deny being a stupid faggot

read footnote. BOOM.

twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/924988111880417280

See . You haven't really said or done anything besides post semi unrelated pics, most likely in some vain attempt to prove your intelligence via copy and pasted pics from whatever you typed into google image search. It's true, the left can't meme. Don't worry, user, stick around long enough and you might just learn something.

CON ARTIST
A FUCKING BOZO

is your asshole sore from constant sodomy?

t.co/PFX3CeXNR3

>Abramson

Thanks for Correcting The Record shill
Podesta's get indicted tomorrow

MANDINGO TRAAAAAAAMPPP!!!
2 SCOOPS
1+1 SCOOPS, REALLY?!
WHILE THE REST OF US ONLY GOT, ONE, SCOOP?!
DID YOU HONESTLY THINK, THAT YOU COULD HAVE THAT MANY SCOOPS AND NOT GET,
IMMMMMMPEEEEEAAACHED?!
BRUMPF GRUMPF DÜSSELDÜRMPF
FINISHED!!!

>no source, context or argument
>addressing "pol"
>commanding people to stop doing x
This is spam. Do not reply to spam.

I'm done. I say we impeach, carpet bomb the Kremlin and deport Melania.

read footnote. BOOM.

That’s where you’re wrong sweetie, I’m going to enjoy pumping you nigger filth full of lead on the Day of the Rope.

Do shills know how obvious they are? You have a stench to your writing.

pg 8. footnote trump is done. eom

sub-par showings, I was hoping this would be a meme magic thread.

Sup Forums isn't smart in any sense of the word

is this how Hillary would win last year?

Obama is a nigger
Trump is America!

MAGA

Sup Forums isn't smart you say

Sup Forums is always right I say