Why are women never brought up in pedowood?

Why are women never brought up in pedowood?

youtu.be/_7MfeOkjlpk

video related its Demi Moore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_7MfeOkjlpk
youtu.be/g_8nRdPxCb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You never kissed your older cousins/sisters?

Um women can't be pedophiles or rapists, sweetie.

oh god not like that you freak of nature

>See things like this
>Nothing, no one gives a shit
>Read a story in the paper yesterday where a man was charged with sexual assault because he "rubbed a shoulder" of a 17 year old

Bump

Leftys don’t hold themselves to their own standards, only their enemies. This goes against their narrative of the evil men in the world that unites women. I’m sure if enough moms saw that though, they’d be outraged.

>not like that you freak of nature
You kissed your cousins and sisters at all?

>all they post is that lame "NICE" meme from Shill Park
its frustrating, but people are simply retarded on average.

>I’m sure if enough moms saw that though, they’d be outraged.

They have short term outrage though. They only get outraged about things that are constantly bombarding them in the press. Things like all men being rapists, all women being princesses, all whites being racist, and all blacks dindu nuffin.

Same thing happens in online article comments. They show themselves for the hypocritical normies that they are.

>youtu.be/_7MfeOkjlpk
well that was disturbing as fuck.

True, but seeing and imagining what happened to the kid from OP is different than listening to another washed up actress’s claims. It doesn’t make those claims invalid, but people like to see things with their own eyes before they believe anything. The mental images will stick with them and that matters in the long term.

Y'know they're like the same age, right? Maybe you never had a female friend kiss you on your birthday but whatever

Honestly just a bit of fun, when I was 13/14 my 16+ cousins used to pull shit like this all the time.

Just banter.

Fucking pedos

wtf

honestly this just makes me think how unfair life is.

>j...just bantz... h...ha-ha-ha...

She was 17 at the time and the kid was 14

Hardly pedophilia

M8 older women/teens teasing younger guys has always happened.

Harmless

Hollly shit man you are trying way to hard to jew us.

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Demi never had a choice

And yeah the reverse should never happen boys and girls are different, spare me any equality bullshit

Women cant be pedos or criminals

She says in the longer version of the video she was 19. Where’s your proofs for your other claim since the first one was false? If you’re pro pedo or support lowering the age of consent, at least be consistent about it instead of making shit up.

youtu.be/g_8nRdPxCb0

When will it end, Lord?

God please punish the blasphemous and wake up the weakened souls. Save your children, God, we need you to reign down now.

lucky son of a bitch

>He never had his female friends kiss him at his birthday.
LMAO
Even I'm not that virgin.