Did you honestly think Bleach was over? know your place human

did you honestly think Bleach was over? know your place human.

why do you think i allowed ichigo to get to the royal palace?

do you think i would let myself be constrained to a chair? do you truly believe it was ywach that visited me?

the real story has just begun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6kxR1us1GbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can't do this to me anymore I am finally free

This is a black sun and his white moon.

Only if Bambi Chan is back to life

Stab Hinamori again please.

aizen is so handsome, but so annoying

NEL PUFFY VULVA

Does this mean their child is an eclipse?

Nope, just a tiny black sun.

byakuya finally realizing that something is up between them

>Kubo throwing hints through twitter

>Renji offering his meat for her
>Her eyes still on Ichigo
I'm just gonna say that if Rukia did have romantic feelings for Ichigo, she'd rather back down for Orihime's sake - and so that she wouldn't "disturb" Ichigo's human life any more. He would grow old and die relatively soon too.

It would've made a far better, bittersweet romance story than IchiHime though. muh contrast

What is Nii-sama's expression trying to convey?

>>Renji offering his meat for her
>>Her eyes still on Ichigo
What kind of fucking headcanon?

Getsuga Tenshou is manly as fuck. If you hate Getsugas you're literally a fag.

The only one he has, constipation.

Nothing. However, he doesn't want Renji getting too forward with his little sister.

>Her eyes still on Ichigo
Go get your eyes checked asap.

the reason renji was jobber after soul society arc was because byakuya broke his bankai.
I used to think he was just shit, but now I really get it. It's really sad.

What kind of arcane bullshit will Aizen get up to next?

so basically aizen didn't have a bankai, because he never needed one aye?

this guy is the manliest and he didn't have any powers

i miss bleach

>ywn see Yachiru ride on Kenpachi's shoulder again

she wasn't a person.
Kenpachi is just like stark, his soul split and gave him a loli

It's weird, when Kubo gave Kenpachi actual powers he seemed to become weaker.

>ywn be with your inner loli
why even live?

Im so happy I'm finally off this god awful ride

I think Bleach might be the worst thing I've ever read to completion

>>Her eyes still on Ichigo
hey man whatever helps u cope bruh

I can't be the only one that actually liked this form???

post the ride

I liked Fullbring until SS showed up.
Even then I still liked it a little.

Kenpachi can't be beaten with brute strength, so it wasn't fair the way he lost in the quincy arc. ''Ywach'' just beat him up.

Oh please, Bleach had 4 good arcs and 2 bad arcs in the series.

Naruto on the other hand relied WAY too much on it's part 2 to a point of it's own detriment.

Isn't Ichigo in the foreground there? I forget

>I think Bleach might be the worst thing I've ever read to completion
You must not read a lot then.

i liked it too and im listening to this right now as im studying youtube.com/watch?v=6kxR1us1GbI

Aizen is the most handsome character in Bleach.

I like that the musical agrees with this, they always cast the most handsome actors to play him.

If you think Bleach is better than Naruto at this point you are a lost cause.

the final was bad, but the ride itself was funny enough

>we wont have more "kubooo"

its a little sad, honestly

Approval.

Cos if it's disapproval, Renji would have been disposed of in no time.

I generally don't stick to terrible works under a false belief that it'll all be worth it in the end. Kubo rused me pretty hard.

How did they put Aizen back in the chair?

Bleach had six arcs? Substitute Shinigami, Soul Society, Aizen arc, Fullbring, Blood War, and...?

He is.

>Renji visits 11th division barracks, brings Ichika
>Kenpachi puts her on his shoulder
DO IT KUBO

>>Renji visits 11th division barracks, brings Ichika
>>Kenpachi puts her on his shoulder
>DO IT KUBO

Ichika would definitely get along with Kenpachi and Ikkaku. She seems like a spunky kid.

I honestly feel like Kubo is the only manga artist (from the top of my head) that really made me respect them as an artist rather than a storyteller. Kubo's character designs are the best in WSJ, there I said it

>kenpachi meeting kazui for the first time and wanting to fight him literally never

Inspired by Ichigo, Aizen's heart grew three sizes that day and he willingly sat like a good boy for the rest of eternity.

She would bully Toshiro.

the aizen arc is splitted in 2, mexico and fake karakura

but didn't it shrink 6 times right after when he saw what happened to the last chapter?

>Kubo's character designs are the best in WSJ
Bleach and Shokugeki have the best art in JUMP.

I remember for at least 10 straight years, I suffered from Naruto's bullshit.

it started in 2005 with the Tenchi Bridge and how pointless it was.

Then after the actually decent Immortal arc, Uchiha Arc onwards just sucked. Then Pain arc was a middle finger, Gokage arc was a headache, Tailed Beasts arc was boring and the Final arc was a disaster on all accounts.

AND THEN AFTER THAT WAS THE GAIDEN, LAST MOVIE AND BORUTO MOVIE! And that was just awful since it was required to read and watch those in order to understand the ending itself.

Pre-Reaper (1-8)
Soul Society (9-20)
Hueco Mundo (21-32)
Fake Karakura Town (33-48)
Fullbring (49-54)
Blood War (55-74)

I'm still pissed they didn't anime the last arc.
Anime is so hype

can u believe it

They will. I think after Naruto, they will have to go after Bleach next. Would make sense since Naruto's cash cow is ending.

holy shit of course

pierriot so shit that they are desperate for money

BLEACH ANIME 2017

>she knows who and what her brother is/does
>she doesn't bother getting any powers and doing something or at least kill hallows

I mean come on. Ichigo was thinking this shit in the fullbringer arc

>them shiba genes

pfffft

Karin had very impressive development.

Hang on, don't give up hope yet. Naruto is ending in a little. Pierrot needs something new to milk.

If you pronounce Pierrot like "perry-awt" I will smack you

Think about it:

>Naruto ending in 3 episodes
>Boruto is WAY too new to animate
>Bleach's final arc (20 volumes) is lying around
>could milk that baby for what it's worth
>even add in filler fights that aren't in the manga (like Kirio Hikifune vs. Pernida or something like that)
>Bleach is still one of the big 3 internationally.

See? Would make sense. Studio Perridot owns both of these.

>she doesn't bother getting any powers and doing something or at least kill hallows
she just wanted to help protect her family during the fb arc, but thats really it. she didnt have any desire to protect a mountain of people like ichigo.

she wanted to help and didn't do anything. How low can you get?
From my perspective, someone who just watches something bad happen when they can do something about it is a trashcan, even that loli urahara keeps in his shop could fight arrancars

>>Boruto is WAY too new to animate
an anime special was already announced though.

ANIME ORIGINAL ENDING?
I could have waited another year before starting to get into bleach, but I did it two months ago and binged all the episodes and now I'm blue balled till the anime gets here and I've read the manga but it doesn't feel hype

i just got the feeling that kubo forgot that he wrote that or decided to drop it for whatever reason.

she's even half quincy. She can ask uryu to teach her quincy shit. As usual isshin keeps everything from his kids

That's how I felt about it. Just something else that was potentially interesting that ended up getting Kubo'd.

>forgot
yeah I'm going to miss that shit

At least Kazui knows where he comes from.

>At least Kazui knows where he comes from.
Thank god. I'm so glad that he's not left in the dark like Ichigo was.

isshin is a scumbag
>protect your kids by telling them nothing
I hate parents like that.

>kubooo
I still kind of don't understand what we were trying to convey with this phrase. I mean most of the time people posted it when the writing was real bad or when a tremendous asspull happened. But I have the strong feeling there were also people who posted this non ironically and thought something like "wow, Kubo delivered some real good plot twist right there, I really didn't saw that comming!"

How broken would a dangai Kazui going all out be?

Obata and Murata wants a word.

At least he got rukia as a consolation prize.

How would you have made the most of the final 5 chapters, what would you have done differently?
Rules:
You cannot change the pairings and the offspring
You can only change minor details in the final 5 chapters. No complete rewrites.

I would've had Aizen transported to the king's realm and had him and Ichigo fight Yhwach there with all other fighters either incapacitated, become spectators to the final fight, or made irrelevant by the massive power gap.
Instead of going to SS Yhwach attacks the remaining captains in the king's realm. Ichigo recovers and follows after him and arrives just as Yhwach accidentally releases Aizen. The fight plays out as it did in the actual ending (it was actually pretty good imo) with the exception that Aizen's dragons wreak havoc, rise into the sky and crash down on Yhwach and continue downwards. Part of the platform breaks off and falls on SS destroying large parts of it, but not complete the destruction in the actual ending. After Yhwach is slain the power he took from Ichigo returns to its rightful owner. We get occasional shots of the defeated, or paralyzed shinigami observing throughout the fight. This way Urahara's survival is confirmed (we also see Shuhei lying in a pool of his own blood with the kanji for bankai written in his own blood on the floor, for comedic effect).

Kubo has no single good parent figure. He even absolves Ryuuken's abandonment of Uryuu by saying "it's for a good cause!" and have Uryuu be okay with it. So not paying attention to your kid, cutting up his mom's corpse and not explaining shit was to find her cause of death and forge revenge material from it? Yeah, fuck that, a small child's trauma carries on forever.

post-Death note obata is garbage compared to kubo lol

>dude sorry I broke your sword
>here, take my sister
It was Renji's plan all along

>Bleach had 4 good arcs
Try 2.

I would've given a limb for a chapter centered around Uryu and the relationship with his mom.

ukitake looks so happy and healthy and alive ;_;

>Bleach is still one of the big 3 internationally
I don't think the last chapter even got advertised anywhere outside of Japan.

>How would you have made the most of the final 5 chapters, what would you have done differently?
>You cannot change the pairings and the offspring
>You can only change minor details in the final 5 chapters. No complete rewrites.

The only way to save it is a complete rewrite. Anyone that says otherwise is a liar.

Uryu's character would've been dominated by his lust for vengeance if he had known about Yhwach from the onset and he would've hated his quincy heritage like his father does. Uryu picked up sowing and other house chores from her. Uryu and Ryuken both really loved Masaki, but Ryuken was never any good at showing affection.

>Kubo has no single good parent figure
Masaki.

Katagiri was probably a good mom too.

No, because people enjoyed the 48 volumes out of the 74. That is 4 arcs out of the 6. Even I who enjoyed the first 32 volumes and the last 20 volumes still hold that outlook about 4 arcs good and 2 arcs bad.

No, a bunch of websites including Anime News Network and Cruchyroll even posted stuff about the final chapter.

>Masaki
Probably true for Ryuken. But I meant Katagiri.

>Uryu and Ryuken both really loved Masaki
wot

it's used for both
kubooo (not this shit, please)
kubooo (clever bastard)

It's not about saving Bleach, it's about making the most of Bleach from the time the ending was announced.

Why did they bring grimmjow back for literally one scene with no further exposition.

What happened with harribel

KUBOOOOOOO

What kind of sketches do you guys want to be included this final volume?

-isshin reuniting + drinking with toshiro/rangiku or the shiba clan.
-uryu and his dad visiting katagiris grave
-something pairing related. the day ichihime got married or the day kazui was born + something for renruki. i would love to see a pregnant, glowing rukia.
-a kazui/ichika sketch. more interactions please. hes definitely a sweet little angel while shes all spunky and bossy.