The EPIC 56% face meme has been around for awhile...

the EPIC 56% face meme has been around for awhile, but why is this and newly made derives being spammed so hard the past few days?

Jew shills.

Has anyone else been fapping all day to the left and DNC getting objectively and irrefutably BTFO beyond literally any repair while Trump and the right inarguably reign supreme? My dick is chapped and raw

>inb4 literally delusional inner city ghetto and suburban retards prove they're delusional by disagreeing with me in any way whatsoever

because americans are calling everyone else not white when you guys are the least white people on the planet

it doesn't make any sense

No. You're just a fucking hasbara faggot. Nobody pushes identity politics on this board harder than Jewish shills.

Do you really have to ask (((why)))?

So says the gas sniffing abbo. Don't you have a road to sleep on?

48%*, and 45% after Trump cucks on DACA.

because the mods started banning it on Sup Forums and so funposters decided to come here with it. also it's funny so others are picking it up.

Shart in mart is ten times better.

Its just a disinfo shill campaign by lefty faggots.
If you actually look up the numbers, america is like 79% white which is more than Russia.

> OYMAYGEN MOY SHOICK WHEYN DA REAL ESS JAY DOBL JEWS KEEP POISHING AIDENTITY POLWITICS

It's funny
It's true
You stupid faggots get mad over it

>25% Native American
>25% West African
>25% Hispanic
>10% European Jewish
>10% British
>10% German
Feels good being aryan :^)

it's great D&C because the unthinking retards on here pick it up and amplify the signal

>Woah, It's amost like its a shill campaign
Woah, It's amost like its a shill campaign

source please

>white hispanics

If spainards are white, there are white hispanics, sorry dumbfuck

>the absolute state of Am*rica, in one picture
*breathes in*
*tilts head back*
*sips tea*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAGAHAHAGAGAGAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*weeze*

>105% Mutt
The extra 5% being Jewish?

>itt really salty Sharts
Honestly. Its because we had discussions about best ways to infuriate shart in marts and not everyone was willing to get back behind the shart in mart meme for some reason (India i'm looking at you)

>asking for sources for the real numbers and not for the stupid 56% meme

Is there an archived thread when they did the orc faces?

because it triggers the amerimongrel

OH, SAY CAN YOU SEE

This.
They openly admit they aren't from this board.

>if I make some dumb generalizing statement and ignore your data then I don't have to change any of my beliefs

That math though!

burger are getting more and more annoying
they are cancerous posters and are slowly killing that board
they need to be tamed

>broken english
>meme flag
Yeah, it's the Americans that are the cancer on this American website. :^)

pre election burgers were fine

Either half skull kremniggers or kike shills.

Its that American education my fellow aryan :^)

Awww, whats wrong, can't take the bantz? You do realize this is the equivalent of standing on your chair in class and screeching "stop making fun of me, its not FUNNY!!!", right?

>t. mongolian 0% slavnigger

>t. 56%

roll

>it's another "Sup Forums thinks it's the jews, but it's really the aussies" episode

18 billion in soros money

even worse the shills do it from union jack proxys

they do this to divide and conquer

8 years of a nigger president knocked the wind out of their sails i guess? once trump won their pride was restored it seems?

Great Kek pls

>79% white
Yeah, when you include """white""" Hispanics, who are about as white as modern Spaniards (so, not at all white).
The proper statistic is around 60%. A little less if you don't include any white Hispanics and a little more if you include the minority of them that are actually white.

>america is like 79% white

Yeah, but these are what you consider white.

Because its hilarious

Kill yourself, you disgusting piece of shit.

>My dick is chapped and raw

That's because your parents sacrificed your foreskin to the Jews.

Whoever this is, she's right on the edge of going goblin mode.

Soros is going for quantity over quality.

It's pretty cringeworthy.

MAGA , MAGA , LETS KILL SYRIANS AND OTHER ARABS TO PREPARE MIDDLE EAST FOR GREATER ISRAEL , MAGA

Shart in mart was good times

The FBI and local police consider those white retard, it has nothing to do with the Census Bureau.

This is nothing extraordinary. I've seen this kind of meme development trajectory before. Think about how long Wojak has been around, and suddenly for no reason it's become more popular, with all the pink raging Wojaks and the brainless Wojaks all over the place. Sometimes established memes just undergo a sudden boost in popularity when they get a new mildly amusing twist or variation to them. Memenomics 101.

This, tbqh famalam

Moore!

Maybe people just hate Americans.

Shills but also brotherwars :(

>t. 0% flathead barcode haircut mongoloid

>letting ebin reddit maymays negatively affect you

We don't call it jewish shilling when an American creates the daily "slavs/italians are not white" thread either. Most of the American posters here also don't see the flaws of their own country and continue to bash others. Let other countries have a laugh for once.

No that's Jewish shilling too.

Subversion.

Statistics fag here and also the one who changed the 60% meme to 56%, the US is 60% white if we exclude """white hispanics""" (there are barely any pure blooded spaniards in the US, your hispanics are mostly from south america and mexico), however the census considers as white Arabs,North Africans and some Indians so when we exclude these we get minimun 56%.

>subversion

To sow seeds of animosity. Only shills and summerfags falling for their tricks post this meme. If anything, we should serve as a sobering example to what can happen. Europe has not yet become Immigration-Act-of-1965-tier yet, but if that happens the same meme can be applied to you. Nobody good wants that

Europeans fighting back against the eternal burger. This has been building for months, with the non stop mocking of Western European culture/countries. We've had enough. We are the resistance

What does le 56 face mean? Thank you.

Maybe you should focus on fixing your own countries instead of crying about America on the internet all day.

t.56% face represents the average "face" of America if you were to blend everybody together into a composite. Since USA is only 56% pure White, t.56% face is the mongrelized result of having 44% non White mixed in.

probably the 16 gorillion that soros donated to his organizations

America is 56% white

>147264701
t.0% face

The big spam is already over. It was the biggest a few days ago.

it was just funny to watch for the reaction