Directly descended from Celtic warriors

>Directly descended from Celtic warriors
>Lineage not watered down due to bredding within the community
>Females do not breed or even have sexual relations with outsiders
>Gender roles are deeply ingrained into the community
>Men are men and women are women
>If a clan has a dispute with another clan it is settled with a bare knuckle fight

Are Travellers the real master race? Is this why you hate us so much, because you're jealous? Topkek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94ENrEKL3eE
youtube.com/watch?v=BdZ581yzCek
irishexaminer.com/ireland/health/dna-study-travellers-a-distinct-ethnicity-156324.html
youtu.be/Q8tPjpKBgcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no shit, they live in caravans covered in whippet piss and have beards
I wouldnt stick my worst enemies dick in it

Even if that were true, which it isn't, our racial purity will still continue to exist, unlike yours.

Isn't the Irish prime minister an Indian?

I don't hate travellers and have always got on well with the ones I met.

He's an Irish and Indian mongrel and unelected by the people. He's unpopular as fuck and like a more butch version of your own homosexual prime minister Justin Castro.

Are Travelers just nomadic Irishmen, or are they a different ethnicity?

Black racial purity will always exist too. It's not much of an accomplishment when your people are absolutely worthless.
youtube.com/watch?v=94ENrEKL3eE
>DEEERR WAY ARE ETTNICALLEH PUUR
HAHAHAHAHA

Inshallah I am happy with Justin Trudeau for letting my muslim brothers and sisters into the country. We make babies quickly and soon we will take over the country. All praise allah!

kek, stay mad

ps. You're never getting your bike back

ive had 3 experiences with these subhumans and 2 of which have been negative they should be put down

very different.
they are subhumman animals and basically the reason behind "no blacks no dogs no irish"

If normal Irish are 100% potatonigger, knackers are 9000% potatonigger

youtube.com/watch?v=BdZ581yzCek
You're not getting your ugly green, white and orange fleg.

Probably not. Was down in Welford the other day saw lots of mudshark knackers all on the dole with 10 kids from all different races. People of the same class appear to mix it up.

>Lineage not watered down due to bredding within the community

thats an interesting way to justify incest

Are they significantly genetically different, or just culturally?

I lived in Canada and all the Arabs I came across there were effeminate, materialistic fags who are too busy indulging in narcissistic bullshit to be bothered making babies quickly.

I hate you cause your thieving, thug, inbred fuckers. KYS

>he thinks I care about borders and flags
My people have evolved past that.
Very hard to believe

genetically and culturally.
even the most left leaning here hate them deeply.
irishexaminer.com/ireland/health/dna-study-travellers-a-distinct-ethnicity-156324.html

Post your DNA results or GTFO.

So OP you’re proud to Irish as...nutjob Rosie O’Donnell & supercrazy Alec (real name ALEX) Baldwin?

Just culturally really. They have Gaelic surnames and similar culture.

Travellers aren't political and only the fat knacker who was in the shit TV show that I couldn't watch because of Dublin accents, is the only uppity left wing type tinker. 99% of them are uneducated and don't give a fuck but the 1% of tinkers who get involved with SJWs and traveller rights groups would lean left.

>>Directly descended from Celtic warriors

kek got me at the start you faggot

I actually know the fella from that meme, it's his old school photo.

Your women dress like whores.

Yes, they do but your women ARE whores.

Travellers are genetically proven not to be Irish, they come from a middle eastern nomad tribe that somehow ended up here. Probably because everyone else told them to fuck off until they hit the Atlantic and had nowhere else to go

He right about the bare knuckle bit tbqh

>doesn't know Cú Chulainn's line lives

>This delusion
Topkek, I'm pretty sure Michael Collins himself was a Traveller seeing as how it is a Traveller surname

You are trolling this much Kwek you never been Ireland kiddo

Yeah and Denzel Washington is descended from the President

He's also out of office after the next election

So are yours, you just don't know about it.

>Men are men and women are also men
ftfy you dirty tinker

But its a lil secret Collins was a boi fag fucker ,an most PIRA Gangsters were Paedos

That's bullshit. They split off from the main population and have native Irish origins.

Yep most PIRA were boi lovers

>Flag
>Talking about paedophilia

Cú Chulainn killed his only son.

That's the fun part about myths.

Heis right

I am born of Cú Chulainn's line

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU CUNT !!
I will END you as I did bloody sunday
Shoot to Kill lads
Cunts need to wiped out like vermin Kek

Hey OP, do you like dags?

Definitely, he's very unpopular. FF should have pulled the plug on it all and called for an election before Kenny stood down.

That depends sven, do you like having free roof inspections or marksten?

SoyBoyFantasies.txt

They have a better chance now since FG reneged on abolishing the USC yet again

For every action, there's a reaction. And a Pikey reaction..

...normally involves marrying their sister

Well Finan, I'd rather deal with pikeys than niggers.

there are no niggers where i live but there are knackers

Consider yoursel lucky then Celt

At least niggers get their own houses, pikeys will set up camp on your lawn and use it as a dumping site.

>At least niggers get their own houses

>>Females do not breed or even have sexual relations with outsiders

Irish women are close to Polish women when it comes to coal burning

if by Traveller you mean Pikey, then fuck no, smelly cunt.

d'ya like dags?

He's talking about knackers, not irish

Nice evidence you have for that claim Mikey

why do you call them "pikeys"? they're knackers/tinkers

I know for a fact travellers are worse than any niggers

>At least niggers get their own houses,
No, the state gets them houses. Big, big difference.

In 2011, an analysis of DNA from 40 Travellers was undertaken at the Royal College of Surgeons in Dublin and the University of Edinburgh. The study provided evidence that Irish Travellers are a distinct Irish ethnic minority, who separated from the settled Irish community at least 1000 years ago

Don't stress my friend. You driveway will be block paved whether you like it or not.
t, nigger

>I know for a fact travellers are worse than any niggers
Oh yeah? I could tell you nigger nightmare stories from my Stockholm suburb that would make you spit out your whisky in disgust

Yeah they still live in them. Stay in one location where they have to be known to the police, school systems and general society. You can train a nigger, but travellers are like wild animals

They're probably worse. I live in West London and they're all over the Africans creating Pikey/Groid abominations

The knackers are the reason there's no nogs where you live so be grateful for their presence.

>I could tell you nigger nightmare stories from my Stockholm suburb that would make you spit out your whisky in disgust

Shoot, I'll hear that out

>You can train a nigger, but travellers are like wild animals
Let me put it like this.

You take a Pikey kid, and a nigger kid. Both are raised in a foster-home, away from their parents in a solid, white family. The Pikey kid will grow up just like any white kid in 9/10 cases. The nigger kid will grow up to be a thug or degenerate in 9/10 cases.

I'm not into bongistan colloquialisms. My biggest connection to you guys are Guy Ritchie films.
they're white gypsies, no?

>if a clan has a dispute with another clan it is settled with a bare knuckle fight
That's savagery though. Courts should settle disputes

Little harsh don't you think

Travellers love black cock. Traveller women are the biggest whores around.

Pic related is pure Irish blood.

Irish are pure as fuck, same with the Scots. Celtic master race.
Mainstream medias hatred of redheads is just jewish jealousy at its finest. They want the people to look down on anything pure.
Neanderthals had gingerhair and blue eyes.

Oh nige, you're projecting your fantasies again.

Someone else posted the news article in this thread where it says the pavees split of from the main population a few hundred years ago. Where's your evidence Mr pale dweller?

>The Pikey kid will grow up just like any white kid in 9/10 cases.

Maybe, its hard to tell how much is culture or in their blood. Some of these fucking mongoloids are like actual baboons. You could put them in Africa and the blacks would call them niggers.

>Lives in an island
>Can't go fish
>Dies in a famine

that's literally the rarest combo on Earth

feelsbadman. I always liked gingers, and being blonde (male), I definitively know that discrimination feel

>Live in jungle
>eat monkeys
>become monkey

>tfw direct descendent of Lord Nelson
You're literally plebs.

Media doesn't hate red haired people. Are you being serious?

Blond people are the most privileged people on earth. I'm discriminated for NOT being blond.

I doubt that. Saw a documentary on Irish travellers a while back, the men were extremely protective of the women and fiercely aggressive too. I reckon that if a nignog even touched a traveller woman he would suffer a pretty brutal fate. Maybe it's different in england though?

>Lives in a favela
>Can only eat bananas
>Dies of malnutrition

UMA

I know two wealthy settled traveller families who are indistinguishable from settled people and are good decent folk. Some traveller clans are worse than others and some are decent folk.

maybe on Sup Forums. chicks like dark haired guys almost exclusively. it's a plight

Gingers have no souls meme
(((sperm banks))) refusing to accept ginger dna

youtu.be/Q8tPjpKBgcc

They're protective because their women are whores. Sure they'd lynch Sammy once they catch him but a stray dog could fuck a traveller girl

>Media doesn't hate red haired people. Are you being serious?

Gingers are reserved to being Ron Weasley betacucks or lanky clowns like Conan or Carrot-top. Its hard to think of an example where a ginger is shown to be the hero

>dies at 40 years old
>disgusting ugly women
>also directly descended by outcasts who couldn't land a fucking job

Travellers are the same everywhere. Their women literally dress up as prostitutes and wonder the streets I have a camp about 2 minutes from my house. They'll fuck anything and the dopey fuck traveller men are too busy fleecing pensioners for their tacky pavement work.