Spacey Memes

Spacey memes here! Get your hot, spicey Spacey memes! Use 'em at parties! Impress your friends! Watch the whole Hollywood shitbox collapse like a house of cards!

Step right up, don't be shy!

Kek Clas act, Spacey. I love seeing the left eat each other.

last one I've got for now. I'll keep working on them and repost later if thread dies in the meantime.

Extra firepower. Have at thee!

That's not a picture of Spacey you stupid fucker. This shit only works if they're pictures of Spacey, and people spam the shit out of them.

because hypocrisy

Will do. Thx for the ammo user.

They should look like OPs images, but make sure to add the watermark too.

Something I hit on. Spacey's shilling for gay points. Imagine if more people thought that way...

What motivates you to post this?

Pathetic desu

Fuck off kike

Someones having a fun larp! Enjoy fren.

imagine if that became a factor in moral opinion

Doesn't even need a caption honestly

kek God speed user

...or court rulings...

Did anyone else find it hilarious that he blamed his sexual harassment on his gay degeneracy. Thank you for your service Mr. Spacey.

Kevin Safe Spacey

These are good, but I have a feeling it would work better if you added an "-Kevin Spacey" after the line. This way we can spread it everywhere, and bring attention to the link between gays and degeneracy.
Basically, they need to be able to follow the meme to Spacey

public opinion could be at risk of accepting the unspeakable.
Acts deemed by most to be wholly evil at face value could become excusable--or even--negligible, for fear of being seen as homophobic. I was so depressed.

For the lulz

but THEN I thought...

Connection here is dodgy, anons. Will log back on later and post/repost some more.