PUIDGAYMONT FLEES TO BELGIUM FOR ASYLUM

>belgian minister of foreign aid says Spain isn´t right and Catalonia should be a free country
>flees to Belgium
>belgian lawyer is advising him right now

What the fuck Belgium? Is it because you are still butthurt over Spain raping your ass all the time in the good old days?
Or do I have it all wrong and you are the literal non-country, you´ve always been and the EU is behind this after all? You even took our flag and turned it on the side, fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTWenpZQCyU
youtube.com/watch?v=OrlOLbwaUW8
youtube.com/watch?v=2oX970cWMXY
youtube.com/watch?v=IfxYgEEvVTw
youtube.com/watch?v=9MRDaouRDkE
youtube.com/watch?v=2h_Fdyhb3P8
publico.es/tremending/2017/10/30/twitter-la-assemblea-nacional-catalana-convoca-una-butifarrada-como-protesta-y-los-independentistas-veganos-la-rechazan/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wouNL14tAks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

free Flanders

Civil War 2.0 when?

fuck them. at least the netherlands freed themselves. That´s only because they have more germanic admixture, than those cucked belgian half-french faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=FTWenpZQCyU

Soon. This is the thread theme now.

Look, it's actual legitimate content.

Thanks Vlaanderen, very much appreciated.

>free Flanders
How do you say "Anschluss" in Dutch?

Better having Puigdemont as President than a refugee-lover cuck as merkel

kek
so this was it?
that was all, he just fled. what a damn swede.
That's not how you revolt and claim independence

Yeah, everyone is discussing the gay Manafort shit, that is a literal nothing burger or posting in slide threads. Why not discuss this instead, I thought to myself.

Lmao
You Catalans are the biggest bitchbois ever.
Literally the worst.

I guess „Ansluiting“

Aansluiting.

He's heeeere

>Civil war 2
>cucks vs bigger cucks

>better have a regufee-lover cuck who flees from his own "country" than to have a refugee lover-cuck

Oh, Cuckalotia I will visit Madrid in a week. I hope by then you get bombed to smithereens.

>that pic
I love Scooter

Already renting himself a comfy flat I see.
What a cuck.

Says the one with the EU flag lol.

What you should do is go back permanently to Spain and stop leeching german's welfare, they've got enough shitskins doing that already.

Th-tanks Belgium

Vote for Ed Gillispie! The left has reached a new low youtube.com/watch?v=OrlOLbwaUW8

Oh, I´m just there on vacation. I just hope you won´t be too mad, when your """"""""revolution""""""" is cancelled.

Has there been a bigger fail of independence?

We both have meme flags, bimbo ;). Your hero leader and his cronies ran away like a little girl. Absolutely disgusting.
Laughing at your l1fes right now, fags.

no is not how you do it all
you need to man the entire boarder and all the fortresses, then you drive all the swedes out

fuck Catalonia, those filthy commies ought to burn to death for treason

yeah the kurds in iraq just now

Well to be fair, Belgium isnt a real country either so you can understand why they sympathise with catalonia.

Please someone make a version of this meme with PigDemon laughing and Forcadell, Junqueras and Gabriel being arrested by civil guards.

HE WILL BE PRESIDENT IN ABSENTIA OF THE REPUBLIC OF CATALUNIA

MADRID MARRANOS CAN GET INTO THE OVENS

FUCK THAT GAY KING

FUCK MADRID MARRANOS

HE IS PLOTTING TO SEPARATE BRUSSELS FROM EU AND BELGIUM

GIVE THAT MAN A RIFLE
THE HOMOSEXUAL OVERLORDS OF THE EU MUST FALL

youtube.com/watch?v=2oX970cWMXY

Literally never, catalans are too comfy with their lives

Is it premature to say that this is the end of the issue?

FUCK SPAIN
>FUCK SPAIN
FUCK SPAIN
>FUCK SPAIN
FUCK SPAIN
>FUCK SPAIN
FUCK SPAIN
>FUCK SPAIN
FUCK SPAIN
>FUCK SPAIN
FUCK SPAIN
>FUCK SPAIN
FUCK SPAIN
>FUCK SPAIN

Catalonia is not Spain and it never will be

Here is your meme.

HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA

Paul Beckaert, a belgian lawyer, just confirmed that Puigdemont has contracted his services.

Paul Beckaert has been contracted in the past by ETA terrorists that were attempting to overrule extradition requests. He will talk more tomorrow.

Even if he actually makes impossible for Spain to extradite him, he has damaged his image by comparing himself to a commie terrorist. Way to go Puigdemont.

And this is the man that had claimed that he was ready to heroically go to prison!

actually lold

But the other one would be funny too.

It remains to be seen what level of resistance is from the public. It does seem like there aren't riots or a refusal by public officials en masse to require heavy handed action by the central government.

So catalonia basically is going to surrender their special autonomous status for nothing. Which is pretty pathetic all things considered.

Catalonia! Form a militia and pay your taxes locally while you still can as an independent new nation! Genie, be free.

youtube.com/watch?v=IfxYgEEvVTw

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But two threads ago the catacucks told me that this was a visit planned long ago that he he said was going to come back and was willing to go to jail and even die for his country. What happened to that?
Did that ever happen?

Is there a cukier people than Catalans?

>not even having a King ready....
user I....

They are going to have Catalonia autonomic elections in 21st December. Normality will be restored.

government in exile when

you guys do know that catalonia would be the biggest fuck you to the eu?

let them have catalonia and let the eu collapse, and then kick the muzzies out

youtube.com/watch?v=9MRDaouRDkE

Mohammed detected.

Has zero historical knowledge.

Most be Mohammad or Subsahara tire.

youtube.com/watch?v=2h_Fdyhb3P8

>no gassing
>nobody even getting shot
why live?

catalan republicans love the muzzies, they would convert catalonia in morocco

>The Foreign Minister of the Palestine National Authority has said that he supports a "strong and united Spain" and he bets on "dialogue and Constitution" to solve the catalonian crisis, according to EFE

All that anti-israel and pro-palestine activism by the CUP commies, for nothing!

>How do you say "Anschluss" in Dutch?
"Aansluiting" would be the most literal translation

>That pic
Nice one, actually forgot about that movie

lmao

I seriously think this circus hilarious. Sometimes I think about it until I almost cry laughing. Am I the only one who finds all of this comical?

>spanish police fills an arrest order
>belgium police arrest pudge and sends him to spain
>he manages to fuck up even more and adds more years to his 30-40 years sentence, first for treason and then for trying to escape the law
wow, it's fucking nothing

look who is talking

You never had a then, you were always muzzie cum ragdolls and now you hold the largest muslim population in the country

MOLT HUNURAPLA PRASIDENTA

They said it here now too btw, that he was possibly seeking asylum in Belgium

>further the agenda of disintegrating the EU
>further the agenda of flemish nationalism
>generate massive amounts of butthurt from EUcucks both nationally and internationally
thank you based Theo

Wait to hear the last news

Independentists had organized a botifarrada (butifarras are a type of traditional sausages in catalonia). Protest for things while eating botifarras!

Turns out that the independentist vegans are triggered, because they refuse to eat meat. And because "porcs deserve freedom too!"

publico.es/tremending/2017/10/30/twitter-la-assemblea-nacional-catalana-convoca-una-butifarrada-como-protesta-y-los-independentistas-veganos-la-rechazan/

rofl

Are you talking about Manafort or those Catalonian cucks?

About Catalonia: No, they will cave in like cucks.

About Manafort: Americans will just forget that he worked for the podestas and cave in like cucks.

The answer is always the same. Nihil sub sole novum.

Andalusia, Madrid and the Valencia too have a large muslim population

If there was ever a Muslim takeover again I hope you fall first you scum

I swear, this country is on the verge of implosion.

President of non country flees to non country capital.
Literally Harry Potter.

Sorry I'm asturian, I never fall

Just as Spain warned him about the fate off the previous guy... He also exiled to Belgium... He's dead.

What are you on about stupid Kraut? A journalist asked the minister if it would be possible for Puidgemont to get asylum in Belgium, seeing as we are one of the few EU countries where EU citizens can get asylum. He never said Spain isn't right and Catalonia should be free.

Is everyone in Asturia racist against muslims or is it all a meme?

Fuck off, all EU-countries are a safe country to come from. This is bullshit of the biggest magnitude, but I wouldn´t expect a literal non-country to understand, that you shouldn´t support non-countries.

Gotta love Francken, he managed to get a maximum amount of anal pain with a minimum of words

Asturias is strange, leftism here is all about miners and construction workers and they hate muslims too but Oviedo is mostly Franco central

Stupid Flanders

It does ensure that his trial will absolutely have to be 100% free from interference
if even a single member of the spanish government tries to even talk to a judge that could be cause for asylum

What does your passport and national ID says, user?
Yep, I think so.

>meme country demands that head of other meme country is judged by its meme courts, because he committed treason and all flemish people are still butthurt about spanish rule

Did I get the gist of your bullshit?

But he just straight can't get asylum at all if he has an arrest order in a country that is part of the InterPol. If the spanish police are looking for a criminal and that criminal is in other country, once the search and capture order is filled he is ensured that he will get back to Spain once he gets arrested. That's how we captured lots of criminals related to terrorism like ETA hiding in there like this guy or anywhere, like France; or other foreigner criminals going back to their countries once they commited the crime, like that romanian who killed to girls in here. Now he's facing 48 years in a cell.

krauts still that mad that over the course of history, their glorious empire actually managed to LOSE land to a meme country?

We're a meme country through and through, and currently we're memeing the shit out of spain. Maybe you're next?

wew lad, that is rough. They can't even get the Palestinians on their side.

well, unless several interested parties start pulling out every obscure law and guideline they can get their hands on
belgium's a bureaucratic hellhole, even if our entire government wanted to get him to spain asap, it still could take years if someone somewhere can dig up a hint of possible evidence of an unfair trial.

:3

/POL has always been and always will be pro Spain and pro European Union sub

This

>belgium police arrest pudge and sends him to spain
*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*
yeah nah mate

>Is there a cukier people than Catalans?
No.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wouNL14tAks

>delusional cucks swallow Jewish Lügenpresse like it's their daily dose of nigger semen
wew lads

Agreed

New/pol spotted

We didn´t lose you, friendo. The GERMAN EMPEROR just inherited you and his spanish children after him.

>p-please help us Europe
Hahahahahahaha

lol, what a cuck lord! Literally blows up his regions economy, talks enormous shit and then flees.

Yes good pic friend. SAVED

>Keizer Karel
>German

also when was the last time you guys owned Eupen again?

Dis :D

I can't stop watching this video. The radiating waves of asspain are glorious.