Why doesn’t Trump just fire this shitbag?

Why doesn’t Trump just fire this shitbag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mr7T3ndwDk
nbcnews.com/news/investigations/sources-podesta-group-mercury-are-companies-b-indictment-n815721
justice.gov/file/1007346/download
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA
Manafort And Gates Arrested

Why would he?
He is going to btfo the Dems

youtube.com/watch?v=2mr7T3ndwDk

Trump firing Comey will go down in history as his greatest mistake. Mueller is going to push Trump's shit in bigly. From the way Roger Stone was sperging out on twitter, he's going to be next.

U FUKIN MAD

Only Rosenstein can fire him because Sessions recused himself and only Sessions could fire Rosenstein but can't because he is recused. Trump got out maneuvered big time but it will probably just be used to get him to do what they want rather than completely get rid of him.

Trumpanzees in full panic lmao

>no puppet, no puppet, you're the puppet! will be in every history textbook and generations will laugh at this retard

Why would he care? Manafort is way closer to dem scandals than anything Trump related. The dates of the crimes in the indictment prove it. I don't really see how the RNC pushing for him to manage the Trump campaign for 2 months, before being fired and replaced, is of much significance.
Why don't you look and see who Manafort was working for or with around the times of the alleged crimes and you'll see something interesting lol.

"awful leftist memes" is a good meme

President Pence is all I want guys. When will trump just step down and save face and go back to his little golf court business?

Because Mongo has a few people left with a functioning brain stem who've told him how spectacularly moronic that would be, and they stopped him.

Why would he step down? Shit is already leaning towards dems or establishment. Company A and Company B in the Mueller indictment is already being reported as the Podesta Group nbcnews.com/news/investigations/sources-podesta-group-mercury-are-companies-b-indictment-n815721
Ya know, the Podestas? One of them was the long term head of the HRC campaign and has been involved in dem politics for awhile. Even with Obama.

Now that the "Russia! Russia! Russia!" investigation seems to be turning on Dem power brokers, people want this to end. And some Republicans want this to end too. Sounds like there might just be some rot on both sides of the aisle.

They would add gasoline to the fire

Right now mueller is getting rid of entrenched political operatives and lobbyists

It’s actually a victory for him.

>Shit is already leaning towards dems or establishment.

wrong.

>Why doesn’t Trump just fire this shitbag?

Cause there will be impeachment if he does.

Not even joking.

I want to do some salt mining when this investigation doesn't touch Trump, but goes after swamp creatures instead. Watching lefties get melodramatic and then hyperventilate and cry is so much fun.

This

Right, and this is being supported by mainstream news already. One of the companies mentioned in the indictement were the Podesta Group, the same one related to HRC campaign and Uranium One. It's literally NBC news lol. You obviously don't know shit.

You're wrong as hell in thinking this has been a positive for Trump, at least thus far, but you're right as far as why Mueller hasn't been fired. The whole reason Mueller is here to begin with is because Trump firing Comey when he did created an image of him trying to take out people looking into his alleged scandals. If he did it a second time, to the person looking into just why he fired the guy investigating him, he'd be so fucked in terms of public image even Fox News would hesitate to defend him. Mueller is a Republican and a respected one; firing him would lose Trump critical GOP support. Sup Forums loves to meme he doesn't need it but he plainly does when you look at just how easily he's gotten annihilated every single time he tried to pass his promised legislation through Congress.

because little faggots like Lindsey Graham, John McCain, Bob Corker, Jeff Flake and many others would join with Dems and impeach Trump within about 5 minutes.

bullshit. firing comey is what anybody who is a patriot would do. comey is a lying corrupt criminal. so are mueller and rosenstein

>so are mueller
You're a legit sheep that believes whatever this board tells you.

President Trump still has a lot of work to do over the next 7 years. Great things to come.

Firing Mueller now would be like firing your star quarterback when he just needs to make one more short pass to win the game. Not a chance, shills. You wanted Mueller, you got Mueller until it's over.

this board doesn't tell me shit. I tell this board.

AND YOU GET A PARDON AND YOU GET A PARDON AND YOU GET A PARDON, EVERYONE GETS A PARDON

I think God maybe doesn't appreciate satan frogs. The synagogue of Satan. And fake Jew pedos. For all the shit you guys posted about my flag, this has been the best day in decades. Heterosexuals don't exist and are the original degenerates and sexual sinners with their bestiality. The only pedos are kikes and clam diggers. Period. There has never been one good Republigoy president. Not one. This one is not even legitimate and is surrounded by crooks. He's probably one himself. There's no point for the right except Israel and making people disobey the golden rule. And to blow money

Do you have just any idea how bad things would get for Trump if he tries pardoning somebody convicted of all the shit on Manafort's plate?

comey requested to be relieved of his duties

Imagine being this deluded.

cause that wouldn't look incriminating

My mistake, you're not a sheep you're a paid shill.

How is investigating Podesta pushing Trump's shit in?

The only shit right now is the shit in Hillary's pants. They (the DNC) want her gone, it's clear. And she's going to fuck all of them on the way out.

4d chess

fire?

how about have an 'accident' happen instead

>Trying so hard to deflect to Podesta or Clinton when nobody gives a shit

It's not even the Podesta that was part of Clinton's campaign. Trump, on the other hand, has actually tried to obstruct the investigation by firing Comey, he's far more likely to be implicated in the investigation than Clinton.

>Beyond the indictments unsealed Monday morning, Trump does not know what special counsel Robert Mueller has uncovered; which witnesses are flippable; what financial documents have revealed about the Trump business empire; and whether, for example, Mueller finds support for an obstruction of justice charge from Trump's own public dissembling (e.g., hinting at non-existent tapes of former FBI director James Comey). For someone who insists on holding all the cards and intimidating others, Trump finds himself in a uniquely powerless position.

it's just you. a russian plant. everybody IRL is smack talking trump tonite. probably going to celebrate. the man is a TV star demonic shit head

He works for Trump and is apparently doing his job.

Oh, THAT Podesta, the one that stepped down from his cushy payoff job because Meuller is investigating him?

Yeah, the Republicans are real upset about that, uh huh.

lmao what I'm enjoying most about today is how the dipshit pedes can't even get on the same page about Mueller. Is he an agent of muh DEEPS TATE or a White House puppet in disguise? He's getting too close, should Trump fire him? NO! He's going to jail Shitlery and Obongo, leave him alone!

You fucking dumb shits. Just read also that the courts ruled President Bonespurs McFatfuck can't ban transgenders from the military because he's a lazy pig and couldn't be bothered to get his shit in order after his tweet. God, today fucking rules.

you dont even sound like you were old enough to vote in november. stay in school kiddo

Because he is on our side.

This. xoxo. im not even a tranny. straights made those. i dont like hypocrites and divide and conquer so fake jews are all i care about. this man makes me sick

That's not all. Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein is the only person who can fire him because Sessions recused himself from the investigation. This is interestingly the same person who advised Trump to fire Comey. To fire Muller he would have to fire Sessions as well because Rosenstein has said he has no intention of firing Muller and the only way to get rid of Rosenstein or Muller is to appoint a new AG that hasn't recused himself.

List the things you think he's guilty of
>Inb4 you can't actually come up with 1-2 vague things (that probably arent even illegal)

Because Trump has him by his long hairy nutsack.

What does any of that have to do with what I said? If he's not convicted there's no need for pardon.

>being this flagrantly underage

the saddest part is you've basically doomed yourself to a lifetime of faggotry and menial labor by being a trumpcuck and you are too young to realize it

Do you even read the stupid shit you post or does it just kind of pour out as an emotional response to meanies criticizing your precious Drumpfie?

The White House already said there's no plans to fire Mueller. This is all deflection, babbling about Trump firing him, to avoid attention on the nothingburger indictment of Manafort, and the increasing scrutiny of the Clinton Machine - and Podesta.

Podesta's investigation is the real story. The DNC/Swamp wants her gone, she's done enough damage, and she's still pushing the Russia nonsense even though that whole thing has been over for a while, and should have been allowed to die. So they're closing in, with the uranium deals, and now going after Podesta.

sage shareblue

>senate impeaching the president

holy shit he really did have a weird sniffle then
but this is ogre, it's happening Mueller started investigating the Podestas

>still waiting for his promises and one year is almost over.

>w-w-why doesn't blumpf just fire the man who's going to absolutely btfo the dems

I think the mic was just too sensitive or something and was picking up his breathing

Because he has Trump's testicles in a vice, obviously.
Thank goodness we have a leader who will finally do the bidding of a properly moral legal authority and will save America from an attempted takeover by the Russians.

Lol you sound mentally ill

lol. did you see the english defense league we're for israel thread? why are all right wing parties so jewy? even golden dawn. these pricks never thought somebody or something would bite them in the ass. the couple minutes over years they'd piss me off have given them years more of pain for each couple minutes. these asshole kike pedo pagan retards deserve it

kill yourself shill rat

Trump will never be impeached. Most that'll happen to him will be he'll be instructed to resign for health reasons. If he decides to run for a second term, that's when the Republicans' knives will be out.

you sound like a fucken mofo. a liar. and a criminal. your memes blew up the planet. now theyll blow up your freud vagina

Mueller can't be fired now. He has a signed confession that the Trump campaign colluded. It's over for Trump. If he fires Mueller he'll be impeached for obstruction of justice.

He might BTFO more than just the Dems. There is corruption on both sides of the aisle.

$0.02 has been deposited in your account

>might
He has three Republicans in handcuffs and one just signed a confession admitting that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians. There's no might. He already got the Republicans.

This. Why fire him when he is Trump's gift that keeps on giving. Mueller being a shill and doing a shill job does nothing but make Trump win. Look how badly this is playing out for the commiecrats and pravdaMSM. It's Clinton's blowjob story all over again.

What if Mueller decided to actually follow the leads and has uncovered massive pre Trump corruption, and realising he too is implicated in some of it (Uranium one) has decided to do the right thing.

I think he knows Trump is innocent and is actually going after the people who put him in the position that may have resulted in him wrecking an otherwise stellar career.

Mueller may just be about to bring down the entire Clinton crime family and half of the Washington swamp, before he himself faces justice.

i cant hold all these schadenfreudes

Yep a mentally ill faggot. Colour me shocked

Better go back and look at it again. Not the MSM Cliffnotes either.

>Trump's campaign manager is facing 20 years in prison for his undisclosed connections to Russia
>wow this looks really bad for Clinton
how delusional has Sup Forums gotten?

yep. a commie pedo kike blowing satanic frog clitoris and the sloppy seconds jewess of the devil. and killed christ. and sucks on baby dicks. youre not spirtually unwell at all and have lots of evidence. my dick didnt make your corruption problems, Vlad. you did

For his ties to the Russians while working for the Podesta Group.
Do try to keep up, CTR.

I read it. He admits to lying about meeting with a Russian agent with ties to the Kremlin. He admits he did it to get help with the election. This confirms the collusion.

>He has a signed confession that the Trump campaign colluded

no, no he doesn't. he doesn't have anything of the sort.

why don't you fuck off back to plebbit, where likeminded people with no comprehension ability exist in droves?

just like today was going to be a nothing burger

No there isn't. Only libshits are pedophiliac human traffickers/terrorist funders. Hang yourself shill, before we do

you made isis

You're retarded. The whole confession is on the Justice Department website.

He was a volunteer who was repeatedly told to fuck off by the campaign. Countdown to Papadopoulos being confirmed for working for the DNC...

He did already just waiting for a replacement

The shit in the criminal complaint is over shit that happened when Manafort did a lot of business with the Podestas. Tony Podesta just resigned from the Podesta Group because of the Mueller investigation, and it appears as though the Podesta Group was named in the indictment. This is blowing back in the Dem's faces BIGLY.

I expect a lot more salt mining in the future.

>There is no corruption in the Republican party
kek

Three Republicans in handcuffs today beg to differ. Over 200 criminal charges against Republicans in the executive office since the 1960s with over 70 convictions.

salt right

link it

Wait, I thought America loved Trump because he's popular and making everything great.

Mueller is a shill. He is there BECAUSE he is a shill. 'give them enough rope to hang themselves'

Quit acting like Mueller is a double agent when all he is is treasonous.

>this delusion
Manafort's money laundering happened when he was a Republican consultant working for Putin. Papadapolous's crimes, collusion, and lying to the FBI all happened while working for Trump campaign. That's why Trump is only talking about Manafort and not Papadapolous.

justice.gov/file/1007346/download

>No Republican could EVER be corrupt!
I'm astounded at your stupidity. And it's kind of hard to hang a man who just put a bullet in your face.

He was arrested for lying to the FBI, you think his signature makes him not a liar?

kek only gave you these digits to show us all what a faggot you are

Shills don't know House of Reps file Articles of.

That's only because of the globalists in the Deep State. Trump and his team are about to blow the whole thing wide open. Las Vegas, Pizzagate, Benghazi. Clinton and Obama are going to get fucked lol