Just look at these fucking morons

How sad are these people? They're praising a guy who worked for Trump for three weeks who got indicted for his time working for the DNC and the Podestas.

Meanwhile all the whispers coming out now are the Podestas are the biggest target at the moment.

I genuinely don't understand how people can be so stupid. It's like they're trying to live in a realm of ignorance where they continually get BTFO.

Theyll be caught with their pants down when the real bomb drops. I predict suicides honestly. Reddit is too full of themselves to accept theve not only been lied to for nearly a year, but also that their idols are the bad guys. Theyll never come to terms with it.

Lol trumptards in full damage control

It's really frightening. These people are fanatics at this point.

Every morning I read Reddit's front page to see what propaganda is being fed to the normies. These people aren't even in reality anymore. Just the uncreative double IQ low mental capacity of these morons trying to process what is happening in the world is a horrible thing to watch.

These people will never unfuck themselves. I have no idea what we're supposed to do with them as they will eternally be cholesterol in the arteries of society and drag down anything they touch.

The left has gotten mindfucked really hard as of late. Between horrible identity politics, dumbass Antifa bullshit, and Trump derangement syndrome... They're plagued with total lunatics.

LE UPBOATS!

reddit is fucking cancer

That's hilarious. If I used reddit, I would up vote it. Those leftist retards are going to crash and burn so hard.

those are mostly bots

I also applaud mueller for he took down three dc insiders for doing what they all do.

Literally half of that fucking city and our federal employees should be charged with conspiracy, obstruction and perjury

You don't understand paid shills?

who else /The_Mueller/?

It’s mass hysteria

Nobody obsesses over identity politics and Antifa like the alt right.

Yep. We're not talking about people who have been watching events and trying to understand them with their own judgment. They've restricted themselves only to hard-left sources of anti-Trump goodthink, so all they've heard for more than a year comes from places like Keith Olbermann and The View. "Mindfucked" doesn't begin to cover it. They honestly have no idea what's going on, and probably really do believe we're lying when we try to tell them.

Reddit is the worst platform I've ever seen. I get it's all fake and manipulated. Like this morning, the Manafort News was stickied to the top without the stats to justify. Reddit just said fuck it. Also anyone with a VPN can take over and own a sub-reddit.

But reading these comments in these threads. These people are completely brain dead. And this is supposedly the intellectual class in our country.

They're so far gone, I don't even know what to think anymore about them.

You're lying to yourself. You're living a god damn lie. You need to fix your fucking head.

We won the battle but the Soviet’s won the war

Liberals are so stupid. They're media dumbed them down so much they can't even see through a smoke screen. I bet Manafort sang like Aretha Franklin today to give up the P Bros.

Because unlike you, reddit takes everything at face value. They wont go further than what the MSM posts or what nightly show is poking at Trump, they LOVE it. As far as manafort and todays events are concerned, the unsealed idictment gives you insight into what he did in the ukraine, you can look up how long he worked there and with who and for what purpose, along with his connections with the podestas. Reddit wont do that, they dont care. Thats why it will be such a blow to them when their whole world turns upside down.

>/r/the_Mueller
lol good banter

also, go back baby

That's the scariest thing. If you just glance through around the second or third paragraph of any of these stories, they wouldn't be throwing a ticker tape parade over this. These fucking faggots' entire reality is based off clickbait titles and their echo chamber.

They're a cult at this point.

Its not the Soviets retard, its the Jews

Someone doesn't know about BASED Uncle Yuri.

>where it is right now
>in the middle of the greatest witch hunts of all time
when leftist are signal boosting this tweet with comments like "this tweet aged poorly",
it just shows how they are uterly incapeable of understanding context

>everything is the Jews

Communism = Judaism.

It is.

Stop watching Fox News. They fucking lie to you.

Read the original indictments, if you can't read more than one paragraph at a time use software to read it for you.

True, unironically

This is the level of intelligence we're playing against.

>who got indicted for his time working for the DNC and the Podestas
[citation needed]

go complain about it back at reddit

We need to understand the enemy.

This, the best thing that we can do for them is to round them up and put them in gas chambers.

I don't think people are that fucked up, I think they just believe the media. They're just ignorant to the facts because they only follow the MSM. It takes time and effort to find out real information. People don't want to be spending time researching every story. They want to come home from work, turn on the news, and find out what's been going on. Or open up their iPad to whatever MSM.com site they prefer. I blame the media more than I blame people for being stupid. The media in this country is evil and needs to be destroyed. They fool people into thinking they are getting news, when in reality they are only spreading propaganda. That's not an exaggeration either. CBS, ABC, NBS, NTY, WaPo, etc are no different than Pravda. The first step in red pilling people is getting them to understand that.

True dat.

They've been infected by The constant reinforcement of MSM lies.

The FBI informant's testimony, regarding inside intel. On Uranium 1 scandal, will be the final bomb

These twats really are the new Puritans. The far left is revealing it's true colors. They want to control every aspect of your life. And it's good that they are revealing it now, so people can realize not to get on board.

no one here watches fox news you blubbering retard.
If you haven't realized it yet, most of us aren't republicucks.

Really all this drama is because a lot of officials who bought into he Clinton corruption network dont want to go to jail. I think after enough time passes we'll discover just how horribly of a corrupting influence the Clintons really were. Obama too, for his own purposes immensely contributed to compromising the IRS, FBI and other agencies. The media was along for the ride too, the swamp doesnt go down easily.

As a bystander public, to acknowledge how corrupt the system is means you accept it or you revolt. And most people wont want to risk their lives for people thousands of miles away being corrupt and evil.

I love when retards start throwing around the ol shutdown arguments for republicans and none of them work on me.

>worked for him for 3 days
My favorite is Shep Smith's faggot bullshit
>During the conference we she said he only attended one meeting
>We we know that's a lie he also sent them 5 emails
Kys faggot

>they're trying to live in a realm of ignorance where they continually get BTFO.
Being a victim is how they've gained anything of value that they currently have. They can't stop getting BTFO because in the past it worked to their advantage.

CAN'T MAUL THE MUEL

This is the reason why they cannot be debated rationally , and why we are long past the soap box and ballot box.

>
Yesterday I decided it's too embarrassing to continue giving attention to those echo chambers. I need to start thinking for myself.

You can laugh at us all you want but you wont be laughing on nov 4. Watch out drumpflstiltskins. Were coming for you. This is the face of a gender nonbinary eager to go out and collect nazi scalps.

You're a male. You're just ugly that's all. Don't worry, if we were all good looking nobody would be good looking.

>a f l

Imagine caring about upvotes unironically

It has nothing to do with IQ since they don’t measure reasoning. They are good at physically putting circle pegs into circle holes, but when asked why, they stutter. Anecdotally, I work with people good at their job, college educated, but they are all raging lefties who read headliners and devolve into rhetorical arguments fueled by virtue signaling. I’m also scared for them because they are blindly following whatever is given to them... it makes me think, what wouldn’t they believe or do if it was what the group think, thought

I photoshopped my cheekbones to make myself look hotter you fucking nazi asshole

go back there

>nearly a year
that's an interesting way of saying "their entire lives"

>w-w-were just infiltrating the enemy
thats funny because theyve already been here since before the election started

reddit is micromanaged to put this stories at the top
its all bots now

Just own who you are instead of using victim words and photoshop. You'll be much happier.

It's like you didn't even read the actual charges or any of the stuff the doj released. Let me guess CNN? Mebbe reddit or both!

yeah, their mere existence is pathetic. it's honestly sad.

Yeah, like I said earlier. They pasted the story to the top of their front page this morning despite it not having enough stats to justify it being there. Like fucking Neil Armstrong landed on the moon or some shit. They treated something as innocuous and what will eventually destroy them as a huge victory superseding all other anything this morning.

They are really latching onto anything that resonates anti trump or anti right leaning of progressivism. It doesn’t matter if it’s flawed or wrong, they are grasping onto falling rocks. Who the fuck knows what will happen to their minds when they’ve fallen off the ledge completely. We could see a numale rebellion with Marshall law or a knuckle dragging admission to their incorrectness. This is what prolonged defeat will do to them

>this level of projection
kek stay "woke", neckbeard

>three girls wewuzing on the fucking front page

>quoting newt gingrich
Yeah you can see how much Trump valued Newt's slimey "contribution" to his campaign by that position he gave him after he was elected President. Same with that fat fuck Chris Christie. They were at least aware enough to see the momentum Trump had so they tried to ride his coat tails into his WH administration. Problem is Trump knows theyre part of the political swamp hes draining so they didnt get any type of influence once he bacame President. These fucking slobs, along with Manafort, tried to get close and comfy with Trump. But he recognizes a snake when he sees one. Unlike you, you fucking blind retarded faggot.

Disgusting mong

sounds just like pedes on t_d and anything that has to do with liberulism

Could you be more irrelevant?

Don't forget about the random periodic allowing on the front page of "alt-right" subreddits - only to have them be suddenly "delisted" again a week or two later (in a clumsy attempt at "look its losing popularity!!!" demoralization)

>Meanwhile all the whispers coming out now are the Podestas are the biggest target at the moment.
That's a big nothing burger. Nothing will happen to them. They're great guys really. Patriots imo.

and the retards in the comment section "this is the best costume I've ever seen!"

I dont think its a coincidence trannys are all fucking hideous. Theyve probably just given up on anyone loving them, so they become trans because of all the pathetic liberal encouragement they get so they can feel like anyone actually cares about them. That is until they inevitably realize that they still dont have anyone that loves them, and on top of that theyve usually distanced themselves from any semblance of family they had through the process of their (((transformation))). Then theyll usually just off themselves or spend the rest of their lives hating their own pathetic existence.

Is this the new Reddit politics thread?

>Meanwhile all the whispers coming out now are the Podestas are the biggest target at the moment.

Literally nobody has said this except for you effeminate trumpcucks on Sup Forums

is what 'so much winning' looks like? kek

>podesta didn't step down
>he just did it, cause, you know, who needs lobbying money.

Gtfo shill

It's interesting to note just how fucked in the head they are, the shit he was indicted for he did years ago and has nothing to do with his time with Trump.

Plus they ban pretty much anyone that slightly disagrees. Total echo chamber of idiocy.

I was literally just on that thread and I couldn't agree more. I can't understand how a person can think like that. The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

Are they being mass MKULTRAd?

Dude, full disclosure. I used to be a huge lefty. I used to run a bot farm with 1200 bots. I am personally responsible for the narrative being what it is on some of my favorite boards. I only got caught when I was doing the most egregious shit, and even then I only got a short ban at first. I look at the board now and realize ALL of the big boards are being controlled by more and more sophisticated bots. That’s why Reddit is actually shit. Their voting system is so easily manipulated that you’d have to be incredibly ignorant to not believe it is being manipulated.

Some heavy red pilling in that image.

that's actually adorable

There's nothing to be in damage control about, the charges had nothing to do with Trump or the election. Worst thing the press were able to throw at Sarah Sanders today was "well doesn't that contradict what Trump says about himself that he hires the best people". That will lose him approximately zero votes in 2020, no one cares except libtards on plebbit and scum in the Washington Beltway.

I wouldn't mind if they post here. They probably create better discussions than the memespouting youngsters.

5 minutes on Reddit completely refutes you.

It's hard to image people that old on here. I'd say there's quite a few others that you wouldn't expect either.

GUISE
PIZZAGATE THREAD PIZZAGATE THREAD PIZZAGATE THREAD PIZZAGATE THREAD

People on average are fucking stupid, and believe it or not /pol is actually on average pretty intelligent or at least smart enough to know they aren't smart. Average people pull shit like the salem witch trials. This is the mindset we are dealing with, people capable of getting convinced that a bunch of little girls need to be burnt alive.

About as sad as someone who lives in Washington
FAGGOT LOL

It really is self absorption. These retards are all over Clinton's dick despite the criminal enterprise she was running and then act like they're patriotic to American ideals. Fuck em.

They are just so desperate to destroy Trump they are deluding themselves. It's election night all over again

can we please just murder them?

Statist brainwashing

That is the ultimate truth about all things in politics that is subversive and all things in finance that is hurtful.

Place has been shilled for years.

If they wan't it to come down to that it will.

In self defense to a direct attack but then it wouldn't be murder.

Whereas I always asame my idols are great men, but likely bad people.