Is this what George Soros's 18 million dollars went into? A Sup Forums raid? Why are there so many shills on today?

Is this what George Soros's 18 million dollars went into? A Sup Forums raid? Why are there so many shills on today?

Desperation.

What's going on. Give me a quick rundown.

No. You're a jewish shill tryng to blame Soros even though you're working WITH soros.

It's 18 billion not million.

drumpf is proselyte jewish kike
gas yourself, dumb

>t. increasingly nervous

Just when I think I've gone completely off the deep end of paranoia, a post like yours comes to remind that it could always be MUCH worse. Thanks, user.
R A R E

There's a shitload today because the Mueller news isn't working out for them. I've been saging like mad. No, I didn't sage this.

Honestly, I think he is just moving his money as a last will and testament, to ensure a ton of anti-white garbage will be produced long after he is gone. And the reaper is looking at him like a dog looking at a bone, but in reverse.

that’s the most likely explanation, all these force lefty memes are giving me retinal cancer. Why do they have to be so fucking cringey? guuuuuhhh

You've been shilling all over the place today, like the big ole' deep state apologist you are.
KYS

What 18mil? You mean the money he donated to himself? That is just how the rich avoid paying their taxes.

Yes.

>Is this what George Soros's 18 million dollars went into? A Sup Forums raid? Why are there so many shills on today?
It started with the JFK files, right before they were released the shills started shilling, then once that died down a bit, the Mueller and Podesta shit started popping up, then they attacked even harder. This shit always happens when something doesn't go their way, it's to prevent the spread of info and the discussion on these topics because what Sup Forums does first seeps into reddit, then by that time it's going to be on the news outlets, then to the MSM through lots of goy filters.

Sup Forums literally is on top of the free flow of information on the internet.

>when you piss away 18 million dollars into a bottomless ocean of piss.

Shoop in merchant

>18 million
billion*

This
>pisses in an ocean of piss
Heh that’ll teach those trolls swimming around in there

Copying old memes from the right. Why can't l*ftists into maymays?

/thread

When's Zuck getting indicted? He took a STAGGERING 100 THOUSAND DOLLARS from PUTIN!

Media Matters' watermark is all over this. They're looking for a small target, but unfortunately for them, there isn't one. It's literally millions of targets for them. There aren't enough bullets, no matter how much money is spent, to shoot every drop of water in the ocean. The frustration must be intense.

>million
*billion

>/thread

nice try sputnik

Fucking all these retarded leftists and Shariablue niggers have been brainwashed into thinking Trump is treasonous since he won the election. They're blowing their collective wad now but it will be election night all over again when they find out these Mueller indictments aren't what they've been expecting.

its impressive no doubt, all this reee hes going down on shit that started with an illegal dirty document by Fusion GPS, ending with manafort on shit 10 to 5 years ago, an obvious move since Uranium One is front and center.

yep they are visiting us today. $10 a comment.