What did whities need spices for lmao

what did whities need spices for lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/03/03/a-scientific-explanation-of-what-makes-indian-food-so-delicious/?utm_term=.bce52a07a361
rijksmuseum.nl/en/rijksstudio/timeline-dutch-history/1602-trade-with-the-east-voc)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How can you even read lmao

They probably smeared them over their dildos' heads for extra sexual arousal.

We know that white subhuma- i mean "people" cannot eat spicy food.

We got bored of conquering the whole world and start trying new stuff such as cooking recipes

the desire to go to India was based on the gold trade, not spices

Dude, i'm White as snow and can't live without wasabi and peperoncino.. and i love spicy indian food.

This is now make fun of white people Thread

I don't understand this, spicy food has only become more popular recently?

Negros coming to terms with their rampant heart disease and obesity by blaming whites for being conscious about their health.

70% of all the world's spices come from India

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/03/03/a-scientific-explanation-of-what-makes-indian-food-so-delicious/?utm_term=.bce52a07a361

das rite

>Turcuck talking about dildos

Food is bland without basic seasonings, even black pepper.

Portugal saw an opportunity to make big bucks and cuck the muslim out of their monopoly

Didn't portugese and dutch fellas go through middle east and sri lanka for spice trade?

Why do cultures value good? Scarcity, status, money. Same deal with exotic spices not to mention their applications in alchemy and apothecary.

Idiot posts using a faggot flog, like pottery.

Then you have no fucking clue how to cook!

certainly not for food jajajajajajajajajaja

european food sucked at the time

lol. fuck. you got me, op. quality post.

Not through the Middle East, but by sailing around South Africa (remember Suez canal hadn't been constructed yet)
But yes, spices among other things, such as elephants (rijksmuseum.nl/en/rijksstudio/timeline-dutch-history/1602-trade-with-the-east-voc)

At least we are normal and can digest lactose

This is the best thread! Thanks OP!

Brits ruined their land all because they liked curry!

You could still have eaten your beloved curries and not destroyed your country you stupid bongs. That's a ridiculously high price to pay all because you like a curry once a week.

You mean it was worse than it is now?

There's a reason Punjabi restaurants are wildly successful in England. USA, too.

Have you ever eaten British food? Absolutely disgusting and bland.

white food is the best food in the world, best restaurants. like anything on this planet whites developped cooking to its perfection. non white food can be nice but they just can't reach excellence.

Lmao white peoples food honestly tastes like water.

Whites invented every type of foods that blacks eat yet blacks make fun of us for not dousing a gallon of hot sauce on our chicken wings

>whites invented
Your life is just one, long running meme, isn't it. Do me a favour and count to ten and then remember that sandniggers gave you numbers.

We needed them to get manhattan

Says the paki living off whites in england

We recognized the merits of the spices and since you ooga boogas just drenched your food in it until you could no longer taste the rot we said why not teach these monkeys how to properly season food

>paki
Coming from a dude that 1/13 Irish, 1/13 Italian and 11/13 nigger, that's cute.

Was just gonna say this, it's incredible to think India still has a stranglehold on the Spice trade.

>white cooking so bad they need to murder and enslave the whole world just to escape its blandness
*smacks lips*

>enslave the world
And send their degenerates to prison colonies

As an excuse to slaughter and enslave subhumans like yourself :^)

Yep, butthurt paki living off the scraps of whites.

Man, imagine if the most damning thing you could say about your enemy was that his cooking wasn't up to snuff.

Imagine if said enemy could then rattle off a laundry list of your own shortcomings including IQ deficits, unspeakable violence, and lack of sanitation.

Could you image how that'd feel?

>route 1488
Best route