Why do Americans hate going to parks?

Why do Americans hate going to parks?

Niggers

and homeless.

Also homeless niggers.

Niggers

Is America really that big of a third world shit hole where niggers roam the streets? I thought that was just a meme.

>Is America really that big of a third world shit hole where niggers roam the streets? I thought that was just a meme.
It's so large that it depends on the area and state it's in.

Some states have a huge homeless problem because the police can't do anything about them, while the hospitals give them free clean needles to keep them on the streets.

But yes, some degenerate fuck is always roaming the streets.

We have sizeable backyards.

because we are fat.

i dunno what the fuck you are talking about there are 3 parks in walking distance from my house I take my kid to all the time

Too many faggots bugging you for sex

There’s a church on my street that has a “food box” outside for homeless crackheads to get food from

we have great parks here in the northeast you dumb faggot. state and county owned parks are nice, especially if its on a body of water. now gas yourself

What are you talking about? Plenty of people go to parks, especially the national parks for hiking,biking, and such.

Even here in rural Kentucky people walk the roads. People walk around on the roads at night to either look for stuff to steal, or they're going to the gas station. Gas stations are the beacon of degeneracy with the poker room being the main magnet for all the tweakers around. People will walk 5 miles on rural curvy roads in pitch black darkness to play poker and smoke meth and pop pills in the mini-mart.

It's a problem everywhere in the US.

...they don’t?

On the one hand, that's nice, helping the less fortunate.

On the other hand, it's like placing food on your kitchen floor and let it rot to attract flies.

Wetbacks. They're fucking everywhere with their filthy spiclet children running around pissing and shitting everywhere and loud as fuck mariachi music.

>Why do Americans hate going to parks?
other people's children

/thread

OP, America doesn't work like that. U.S. Citizens tend to own large tracts of land - except in urban areas (read as: niggers). We don't have a culture of apartment living. There is no need to travel to find space.

but we don't.

niggers hate going to parks, because there are no bright flashing lights, loud noises, wallets to steal, junkies to slang rocks to and twerking fatass women. Normal Americans like the outdoors and natural scenery.

>1 post by this faggot
Not political. Reported.
Friendly reminder to sage all shill threads

Because every day there are proportionally fewer and fewer real Americans. Reminder that Only whites can be real Americans. Everyone else is a -American which makes them not a real American

>this guy

Because any American who’s not retarded owns land and has no need of parks, save maybe a national park, but that’s not the kind you’re talking about.

What has this got to do with politics?

Reported.

americans love it,
but once you let shitskins of all kind it ruins it for americans

wtf your gas station has a poker room?

I have no idea what you are talking about. But that's what I expect for a fake flag. Also why isn't this in /Bant/ What is the news or politics being discussed here?

I love parks! But only parks with disc golf in them. The rest can burn. Alternatively they can install a disc golf course.