/wg/ - White General - Last Call Edition

OLD THREADS:
Game-plan:
Print out posters saying “It’s ok to be white” (Pic-Related)
On Halloween post the fliers EVERYWHERE possible. Only universities seems like alt-right money.
Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.

Idea:
Sup Forums i have an idea recently a "disturbing" poster went up at Boston college the left went ape shit and called the cops for an investigation and it made the news youtube.com/watch?v=mfu8UkvpKYc

what if we made signs like this pop up in college campuses around the world? a simple sign that just says "its ok to be white" the left going apeshit over something so trivial would show just how anti white the political climate is and it would wake up normies/lemmings.
>tldr go put up signs that say "its ok to be white" in plain text with no pictures or symbols

Come join discord for further discussion!

Important:
>Wear a costume, it's halloween! Show some spirit and disguise your self ;)
>Simplistic design, no excessive use of font or text decoration
>JIDF is NOT happy about this, ignore shills.
>Make sure it says 'Okay', not 'Ok'
>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable.

Tools/suggestions:
>Glue Spray?(Vandalism, thoughts? Personally not what I want)
>Ductape due to it's stick-to-all surface nature and easy to rip
>Staple-gun to snap to posts and bulletin boards

discord gg/etcBuw
www.itsokaytobewhite.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OrlOLbwaUW8
youtube.com/watch?v=9AaO5s_GOCI
youtube.com/watch?v=uRHGV1rJ7oE&list=PLvpZqNdRKKxwCsLXIu9UhogroAOaURVX0&index=4&t=223s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most important thread on pol

Bump this hard

Buml bump bump

bump

here we go

Agreed

>Wear a costume, it's halloween! Show some spirit and disguise your self ;)

uhh...

>Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.
Don't litter or do illegal shit, remember, you are not a nigger.

we gotta keep this one alive

>beta bois need to publicly justify their whiteness

Fucking lol, grow a pair, pussies.

(((Commies))) tying to slide this hard.

These posters WILL be everywhere in 2 nights.

this

hopefully

Bump for great justice

Vote for Ed Gillispie! The left has reached a new low youtube.com/watch?v=OrlOLbwaUW8

WITNESSED

(((Commies))) literally shaking at the prospect of more normies waking up

and no swastikas

this is good. this is already good.

Bump bump bump

fuck off

definitely

I think it was, more or less, agreed up on, not to alter the print.
(Thats why I don't like the translation thing.)

fucking kek

Excellent. Dozens of locations will be hit with these in the toronto area

I hope everyone is ready

Remember that shills keep trying to get us to go off message - keep your posters SIMPLE and don't reference any websites or organizations.

MAKE THEM ARGUE WITH THE WORDS AND ONLY THE WORDS.

This. The only message is "It's okay to be white"

BUMP

Agreed

oy vey its not okay to be white

Bump (Of Cocaine of course)

Fuck off all CTR and commie SCUM! Slide threads will be at an all-time high so keep this thread going!

COMME SCUM! You cannot stop us now, we are awake and we are preparing for WAR!

youtube.com/watch?v=9AaO5s_GOCI

/SIG was taken down but we will not forget, prepare your mind and body for the demons are at our gates and they want nothing more than to see you and your family dead.

RISE! FIGHT! SURVIVE!

THE STORM IS COMING!

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=uRHGV1rJ7oE&list=PLvpZqNdRKKxwCsLXIu9UhogroAOaURVX0&index=4&t=223s

Do you guys not understand why the left hates "whiteness"?

Whiteness was made up less than 100 years ago to make it easy for (((them))) to do US VS OUTSIDER propaganda. There isnt even a solid defenition of whiteness. It literally exists to be exclusionary to the more easily defined "non whites".

Go post some "its ok to be polish", "its ok to be european" , or "its ok to be german-american" and see how much reaction you get.

I can tell you. NONE. Its only when you decide your one giant "western" or "white" block with shared interests that somehow deviate from american or "non white" interests that it becomes a problem.

Its classic divide and concur race baiting used by elites for years.

Why would you go out and do this propagandists work for him?

This

Nope

I'm going to spam the fuck out if pic related on every corner

Making these posters but adding some pictures of niggers being lynched behind them.

Too far? kek

All will Hail the coming of the Black sun

Fucking this! Love Xurious!

Please give the man a printer.

STOP!!!!!

same (ourmusic)

Ironically blunt hatred for white people will help the cause

It's all futile, good luck anyway. I'll just be here, drowning in my emotions and sorrows.

Then I'm confused what "black" is now, other than the exact same sweeping generalization.

Guys, don't forget. All the printouts need links to Sup Forums. Redpilled people won't know to come here if we don't do that. And images of the printouts need watermarks, like pic related.

Gotta love the dedication though!

Good luck anons, will be looking forward to the shitstorm!

>drowning in my emotions and sorrows.
plz stop we need keep looking up the world can't change if we just give up ever if we fail, at least we will have honor

Please leave, shill.

Guys, it is very important that now, with less than 48 hours left, we spread this campaign as far as possible. Every outlet. New threads here should be made constantly. This should take over the front page here.

The battle is not juat tomorrow. It is now.

Now your getting it.

Atleast catholic vs prodestant or british vs french had some kind of underlying meaning.

even............

"black" more specifically means those descended from the enslaved.

>All the printouts need links to Sup Forums
That's fucking retarded

Normies will never support this en mass. They're brainwashed to death and if they won't support this, it's all in vain but that's just how I see it. I'm subverted to death, nihilistic to the core, dead inside.

meh

BEGONE!!!!!!!!

All (((shills))) are to be ignored and cast back to hell

All (((shills))) are to be ignored and cast back to baby penis sucking hell

We have a right to remember our ancestors!
We have a right to be proud of WHO WE ARE!

It's okay to be white!

Never let anyone tell you otherwise!

The black sun will rise!
A new era is upon us!
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children!

Get fucked shills. We need more redpilled people. It's a numbers game.

>white image
>black text
Subtle

THEN THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING STOPPING YOU AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Also this. A more accurate counterpart for white would be non white or colored which applied to decendants of enslaved africans and chinese and natives.

black is supposed to be more specific, but it does not stop them from using it towards the same ends.

Stop using my image to shill, shill.

This

I didn't know it wasn't ok to be white wtf

Don't you see? thats our strength!?!?!

This is exactly the same kind of shilling I just posted about

>front page
reddit kys

You're fucking retarded if you think baiting people into visiting Sup Forums with such a mild mannered tagline is a good idea. People who might be slightly intrigued will see the first "fuck niggers" and nope right out of here.

No I don't see. Being nihilistic and/or suicidal isn't a strength, it's weakness. Weakness my ancestors never had to go through because they had a chance and didn't have to live in such decadent times. They all bred, and I will be the only one of my line who didn't, at this rate.

>le you're the shill kek

How much are they paying you losers? Are you hourly? I'll bet it's hourly.

so uh, the posters?

That's the point. This is a lefty blackmail thread. They want anyone who searches "it's okay to be white" to be led to a racist troll thread.

They're probably doing it for a school report or some other banal reason.

No, we need people to start asking the questions themselves. This will result in them starting slow, on lower-grade redpills. If you throw them straight into Sup Forums, they'll be turned off of the whole thing right away.

In addition, the link to "white nationalist" websites will be used to discredit the postering campaign.

Ignore the shills. Keep printing. Don't forget the links and watermarks.

bump

when a man has a choice between life and death he should always choose death

this is what I mean if you are suicidal its a strength you can really do anything

go places, see things and not fear anything what can happen? you could die? ok well that ok because we already wanted to die soooo?

Good luck. I don't leave the house anymore so I'll just cheer you on from here I suppose. At least you're doing something with your life.

more bump

You're going to ruin the optics of this event and you need to fuck off.

bumperino

Print this one too

>optics

That's the exact same excuse shills used to justify Trump firing bannon. You can't fool me, you fucking chickenshit kike.

Today op was not a faggot.
That's quite an achievement considering that flag.

no, fuck you, kike shill. Stop trying to derail the thread

If you put this shit in my neighborhood I will bash the fash out of your stupid nazi face.

?

come on son

this

also have you retards realised that you can use a paint can?

>Stealing other people's pictures of their posters to make it look like you made some
>Accidentally taking the pics from the one guy who hand drew his
Lmao you suck at this

Can't reach you racists over the sea but the movements in that place should take care of you.

Holy shit I'm not doing this. I don't want to get arrested

Bait???

Vandalism will also fuck up the optics and make it possible for you to get arrested