Uh.... guys?

uh.... guys?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5032809/Kevin-Spacey-s-father-Nazi-child-rapist-brother-says.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UbSM_kxpObc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlGcBMah1SE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't wait for SNL to make fun of this news story!

Yes goyim his father was a nazi so naturally he raped his kids. Kevin is actually the victim.

>Fowler said he was briefly a Scout but his father made him quit when he discovered that the scoutmaster was Jewish. He said his father would lecture them on white supremacy, claimed that the Holocaust was a lie and said that Jews ran banks and Hollywood

hmmm

rod stewart impersonator? kek

So Spacey's father was /ourguy/?

This guy is a fucking scumbag, anything to take the heat off him for being a pedo

Thatvmakes no fucking sense so you grow up to do the same thing yeah fucking right they just trying to protect their pedo ring

This. First it was "Hey look everyone, I'm gay!" and now it's shoving the blame off on to someone else.

No one is responsible for your behavior except you. If bad shit happened to you when you were a kid, that really sucks and all, but it's not an excuse to do that shit to other kids.

Nice deflection story there Spacey. Also trying to make Nazis look like child molesters when they have been the ones trying to expose Pedowood.

Very nice story. Spacey child molester status: still molester.

Wew when you get caught out as a pedophile and you still try to tie it back to Drumpf and FUCKING NAZIS.

wtf i love Kevin Spacey's dad now

It should be noted the Daily Mail is often full of shit and gets sued all the time

Either Hollywood gets yet another confirmed pedophile on its record or a Jew-hating American goes free. It's win-win for me.

> Rod Stewart impersonator

My fukkin sides lad!

Yeah he forgets that he's white, he doesn't get to blame "muh society".

obvious kike tactic is obvious

What the fuck even is this timeline right now?

Obviously attempts to deflect. He must be having a meltdown about this.

The whole sewer is going open isn't it?

a fucking weird one, even by pol standards.

this is like the Paddock brothers all over again: psycho dad and "we were BAD kids"

This has got to be the biggest load of horse shit I have ever heard.

> Rod Stewart impersonator.

Why?

don't spread their lies

All fags were molested as children. All fags molest children.

Needs more buzzwords

>Nazi child rapist
So his dad raped Nazi children?

there's like a 150:1 victimization ratio.

but not all molested become molesters, or else it would explode in the population.

Daily reminder Kevin Spacey flew on the Lolita Express with slick willy and Epstein

Chris Tucker?

Is this enough to add Spacey to the Trump Curse List?

Jesus wept, they went all out.

Old women. Their old pussies get precipitation once a year, and it's for an impersonator for some old or dead celebrity. Old queers are the same way.

Wtf is Nazi child rapest

His dad raped Nazi children?

Damn

Pastor Anderson just keeps being proved right over time.

All homosexuals are pedophiles and they should be executed under federal law

youtube.com/watch?v=UbSM_kxpObc

wtf ?!this is big !

this. may aswell trash the nazis with your damage control.

>Daily Mail
nuff said

so let me get this straight. (pun intended)
so the drunk and gay excuse from yesterday wasn't good enough, so they decided to throw some extra tantalizing, hebrew approved excuse?!?!

remember this guy from american beauty??

So Kevin is not only playing the gay card, but also the victim card

"Welcome to Pedophile Paradise!"

>get exposed as pedo
>"Oh by the way I'm a faggot, please be supportive."
>Everyone's still pissed off
>Leftcucks even more so because statistics
>"Well my daddy was a nazi and raped my brother's asshole, please be supportive."
>mfw

Honestly this is some masterclass deflection.

They are going it be able to Frame attacks on Spacey as homophobic or alt-right nazis

Also image attached is story of Spacey at Bohemian Grove orgy

so the Bohemian Grove is a closeted gays camp with paid twinks?
why didn't Alex Jones find this out?

>nazi child rapist

These jews are so brazen. They will suffer a hell even the devil will recoil from for their crimes.

Hitler survived and fathered Kevin Spacey prove me wrong

>YES GOYS!
>NAZI CHILD RAPISTS IS WHY HOLLYWOOD IS FULL OF DEGENERATES
>REMEMBER THE 6 BILLION!

Typical trick. "Can't you see I'm the real victim here" followed by crocodile tears.

Or the Anthony Weiner "I have a sickness" misdirection trick that absolves the individual of any culpability, instead blaming a boogeyman for the behavior.

Accountability. You cannot escape it (unless you are a women, then society lets it slide).

A good thread would be guessing Spacey Invader's next excuse, along with an odds table for betting.

>Kevin Spacey, Bill Clinton, and Chris Tucker on a plane together doing drugs and fucking kids
Dude what

He actually did, he came back and reported that he saw "a giant poster of Henry Kissinger spreading his ass cheeks to show his you-know-what".

Don't forget what Daily Mail is. This might be a big fucking pile of bullshit.

Oy vey, who cares about child rapists, we gotta keep a close eye on doze Natzees. wouldn't want anudda shoah now goys!

parenting is everything

Don't ask me, man. I only work here.

>the lefts new go to smear tactic

IT WAS A NAZI! IT WAS A NAZI MAN!

> "Hey Bill that twink is wearing a wire! Get him!"
> Kevin grabs the 12 year old and throws him out of the plane, mid-flight.
> Chris Tucker watches as the boy falls until he crashes on a car below
> "Daaayyyyummmm looks like he's not gonna be in Rush Hour 3!"

Checked

when that fails where else is he going to take us on his wild ride?

Why are you rural and suburban retards making such a big deal about kevin spacey coming out as gay?
Get over it.
Some people are gay.
Ok?

My mother loves Rod Stewart. People will pay for that shit.

Spacey is famously private, his brother has spoken about their nazi father before.

fucking pedo naziwood. DISGUSTING!

those digits user, I better believe them

This is why Nixon got taken down, not for spying on some Democrats in a world where politicians have people murdered or are bribed to the tune of billions.

The Pedophile Mafia took him down.

kek
I immediately thought of Ruby Rhod
Now that I think about it, I can't remember ever hearing about Chris Tucker's celebrity relationships when he was relevant.
Is that the rule now? If you aren't out, don't have a beard, and aren't fucking your female starlet co-stars, you're a pedo?
Silence about your sex life in Hollywood = pedo?

ahhh so dehgheys really are child rapists all along. I just knew it.

You can call bullshit, but I know this guy...
He's kinda nutzo

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlGcBMah1SE

Did they mistake the plot of Wolfenstein the new colossus with real life events?

Is loli/shota really that great where powerful jewish overlords would kill for?

Move on, bigot.
This kind of repression is why he didn't come out years ago.
I think he's brave.

chris tucker ?

>THE HOLOCAUST MADE ME TOUCH KIDS
Is this seriously what we've got left from these creeps?

Wolfenstein 2 threads belong in Sup Forums

Some say if you get a abused you become an abuser but that's bull, but if their is a genetic defect that leads to this degeneracy then of course you will have been abused by a relative.

used toiled paper > dailymail

Well they did say at the start of the 7 year tribulation all things hidden would become known.

NATURE'S CRUELEST JOKE!!!!!

>IT WAS THE NAZI'S! THEY MADE ME FONDLE ALL THOSE KIDS! ITS THEIR FAULT!

>Media spins a faggot raping kids into ebil nazi story
Ebin

>gay predator assaults a 14 year year old boy
>the nazis are to blame for this
kek

>This kind of repression is why he didn't come out years ago.
But he actually is a gay child predator just like pretty much every other faggot out there. Tell me cocksucker, how old was the first man that fucked your ass? And how old were you? It's a stereotype because it is true idiot.

So he was a pedophile but they threw the nazi term in their to make it seem more sinister. Typical tricks shlomo

Holy fuck American Beauty was all about Kevin Spacey all along, they represent different pieces of his life from the faggot nazi dad to him diddling teens.

I expect many more liberals to sacrifice for the cause...what I mean is this sounds like they want some of these guys to come forward and take the heat for now...they will all work in the near future or like Spacey he is rich for life so who gives any fucks...its a bullshit story and a way to make them look like they are fighting the male problem in hollywood and by proxy the world...ghey.

Most of violent husbands/child molestors/sociopaths grew up with a dad being just like that, it's of common knowledge that fucked up persons have fucked up parents, like the LV shooter, or like Woody Harrelson constantly numbing himself with weed to keep his inner psycho quiet.

This has been going on in white families since before the pilgrims came. Hell in the old west it was practically normal for white fathers to use their kids sexually.

>escalated

I don't see how really. People have insinuated that he was a gay and a pedo for a while. I guess TV was right.

America truly is the great satan. Sandniggers are hellspawns themselves but they were right all along, it takes a degenerate to recognise another degenerate. Even Brazil is less fucked than the US for fuck's sake.

>daily mail
when will you fuckers learn

You're just ignorant about how humans learn and react.

> Even Brazil is less fucked than the US for fuck's sake.

thank you user :)

>Sexually abused his own son
More proof that its a terrible idea to let faggots raise children.

sounds like you're having flashbacks to those hunting trips with your dad and uncle, and those games you all played...