HITLER SURVIVED WW2

HITLER SURVIVED WW2

>1955
There's this file in the jfk archives. An agent called "Cimelody" got information from an ex SS german trooper.
Hitler was alive. His new name was Adolf Schrittelmayor and he resided in Colombia.

I'm fucking crying of happiness

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf
arm.gov/publications/programdocs/doe-sc-arm-15-040.pdf
nl-aid.org/suicide-hitler-proven-the-seduction/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shhhhhh.....

don't think about it.

don't think about U-Boat 234
don't think about Nieu Schwabenland
don't think about the town of blonde twins in brazil
don't think about the 1952 Washington DC UFO incident
don't think about the ancient greek inscription on the Roswell wreckage
don't think about what happened in Thuringia in 1945.

DONT THINK ABOUT IT GOYIM!!!!

ive read that and keep seeing it posted, but i dont see what the big deal is? The fbi vault several years ago released a file that they had investigated hitler being in argentina but no proof, but i guess this means the cai had weak proof? But i still dont see why it matters he would be over 120 years old today, could someone explain?

Not enough proof. I need a body recovered with conclusive DNA evidence.

it would mean there was at least 1 huge lie about the (((holocaust)))

Where’s the photo?

Show Meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!1

they wrote Adolf as "Adolph" at the beginning there. Is this really supposed to be real?

>Thuringia 1945
Quick rundown?

link?

They wrote down everything as any of it could have been real.

what kind of nonsense is it btw that he would change his last name but not his first. It's like Obi Wan Kenobi changing his name to Ben Kenobi like a retard just the other way around.

They typed it up on typewriters and more pads. modern spell check dumbed shit way down.
Basically don't get caught up on typos user

The FBI didnt send anyone down there to look. They just knew a bunch of Nazis ended up in Argentina, so they assumed he might be there. This CIA file has an actual Nazi saying that Hitler is alive in Columbia.

Why does it matter?
Hard to say.

pic related

>Schrittelmayor
It's Schüttelmayer. Stupid informant can't even read.

so he kept his mustache AND his first name? Why bother changing his last name then?

>The most recognizable man with a tiny little mustache keeps his tiny little mustache
But why...

It matters because if true it would fundamentally rewrite the history of the Second World War in the 20th Century. In ways you can scarcely imagine. I agree, if it was found that Adolf Hitler had escaped Germany and lived the remaining years of his life in quiet retirement, it would not be a sensational discovery.

But what if Hitler did not retire? What if Hitler the Nazi remnant forces established a secure operating facility in the South Pole? What if Hitler and the Nazis pioneered anti-gravity technology? What if Nazi flying discs were stationed at hidden air stations throughout South America? What if the US Navy sent a task force to Antarctica in 1947 to defeat the Nazi remnant army...and lost? What if the Nazi remnant army made contact with non-terrestrial entities, and forged alliances? What if the Nazis intimidated the US military throughout the 1950s with their advanced technology? What if the Nazis forced the US to the negotiating table to sign a peace treaty? What if the Nazis were granted entry into the most advanced sectors of the US Military-Industrial Complex? What if you live in the Fourth Reich and to this day Nazi engineers, scientists, and pilots are exploring the solar system and beyond?

What then?

How did he survive the Parkinson's he had in the late stage of WW II?

>don’t see what the big deal is
>biggest hero/villain in entire modern history is alive when everyone thinks he’s dead
>not curious of what he’s doing
>dunno what the big deal is
Come on

Adolph is just the way the anglos file their documents.
In the text it reverts back to the original German spelling.

Nazi scientists successfully conducted the first atom bomb test

Holy shit....the cartel....you think?...and that I'd why they took him out and replaced him with the Mexican cartels?

He never had Parkinson's you daft cunt

Well I can only assume he didnt do very much sight seeing in Columbia and probably stay inside much of the time. Especially if his Parkinsons was real.

The anglos should get better agents then. This one couldn't read or write properly.

very disrespectful by the way to name a person suffering from Parkinson's disease "Schüttelmayer". Not nice.

just dumping the following images in here

>Parkinson's
Is this one of those he had an undescended testicle, was Jewish, and secretly loved cocks kind of bullshit things?

Old news senpai

This shit again.
If you're gonna repost a reposted slide at least get your source right. This was not part of the JFK release, this was a separate release by the fbi, not the cia. You have to get the bulk .pdf file that this is intermixed with from a direct dl fbi.gov link which comes with tagging data for your device. You also forgot the second part which is the included picture

kinda makes you wonder what else they lied about, right?

>be hitler
>survive war
>live in hiding in columbia
>have son
>turns out to be a gay kid molester

>Born too late to explore the world
>Born too early to explore the universe
>BORN JUST IN TIME TO EXPERIENCE THE RISING OF THE FOURTH REICH

Damn it feels good.

file dump incoming

kek I hope not

I'd say "don't believe everything that you read" but the file doesn't even say that Hitler survived. It's just the reports that some former SS told some guy never confirmed by anyone and it's not like people weren't looking for German fugitives in South America.
Unless UFO captured Hitler and replaced him with a copy there's no possible way Hitler could've escaped.

They would look for him without it. If they saw his face they'd go "huh, he'd be fucking stupid if he still had his mustache, so that's probably not him" and move on.

This is just a forwarded newspaper report.

This.

thats a pretty slippery slope

Fake news FACHA

Hitler remained in Argentina for some time because he needed to reach his allies in new swabia. The US knows this, this is why they nuked a part of antarctica in 2016.

what is this? is it the sun? whats the source of this gif?

Thats true AND the report also mentions candian engineers working on a disc craft, which was later declassified.

There wasn't tv or internet blasting his image around u dumb nigger

There is footage of him handing out medals to Hitler Youth, its the last footage taken of him. His hand is shaking uncontrollably. Some people suggest he had Parkinsons. Thats why I say IF he really had it.

They did not have spell check in 1955

(((Schuttlemayer)))

I don't know the source but i know it's something sucking matter out of a star. It sure ISN'T fake because you would need a fuckton of work to fake such things.

Any info on the nuking? Would this mean any base there is destroyed?

>Spacey
>the nazis has been reported to be working with space aliens

you can't kill a God

Which is what?

Hard to say what happened to Adi after the war, but the accepted story of the Russians finding his body & cremating him immediately is at least partially bullshit. HAD they found the body, they would have at least taken a photo for records. He either escaped to South America or died in Soviet captivity.

Yea op. Link this shit nigger

Didn't the Soviets cover up a lot of stuff?
And aren't the gas camps the ones which the Soviets liberated?
Would not surprise me one bit lying about this

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf

Such accepted story doesn't exist. Hitler was burn with gasoline taken from Kempka's car. They used so much that not much was left, which is why Goebbels's body looks kind of recognizable.

a "coronal cavity" according to reverse search
it being a sphere is an illusion apparently.

I actually don't know if the base was nuked or not, but they sent a radiation sniffer airplane in Antarctica in 2015 or 2016. Pretty sure there was a reason to send a special aircraft modified to detect radiation in a frozen wasteland.
arm.gov/publications/programdocs/doe-sc-arm-15-040.pdf

that hitler killed himself?

I heard this, is it true that Hitler wounldn't allow its use?

Liberated as fuck. They reopened some of them and built some new ones.
Reports come from the Polish undenground state. I don't know if there are any Soviet ones. They arrived once Germans had left.

Thats a good story. It sounds believable. My main issue with it is that the Soviets claimed to have recovered Hitler's bone fragments and when the Russian government made them available for independent research, they were found to belong to a female in her 20s. SOMEONE IS LYING.

>MFW the UFO sightings have just been natsoc bros

He'd only be 128 years old by now. I'm sure he made it.
Besides, Nazibros probably stuck his brain in a jar so he can be resurrected into a monster mech robot warrior thing like the vidya.

Hol' up. Let me test this.... Holy Fuck

>Mfw the left are so pissy about Hitler and use the suicide to mock him but little do they know that DJ A to the Dolf lasted out his days basking in Argentinian sun

Nazis experimented on heart-lung machines too just like the soviets.

>He hasn't seen all the videos of Hitler's hand shaking
His hand shook because he was high out of his mind on amphetamines. Parkinson's shakes look distinct

>so he kept his mustache AND his first name? Why bother changing his last name then?

CIA ain't that stupid bro

Remember project paper clip bro the USA government in some way or form respect Hitler. The higher up people probs just let him be free in the wild. He was no longer a threat.

The fall of Nazi Germany gave raise to New powers and Technology.

Without WW2 the world would not be as it is today.
Give or take, Hitler has been one of the most influential men of this past century.

DNA tests are recent invention. I imagine they claimed it to be Hitler because it's way more prestigious though Russians still say it's him and not say Eva.
Long article about pretty much all the archival records.
nl-aid.org/suicide-hitler-proven-the-seduction/

> What if you live in the Fourth Reich and to this day Nazi engineers, scientists, and pilots are exploring the solar system and beyond?
Please don't give me hope

It's just a coronal mass ejection, your gif is extremely misleading and doctored

pic related
Ok, one out of the list.

Well of course, but what has that to do do with the holohoax?

Because he knew by the time anyone found him nobody would want him found. If Hitler was found in the mid 50s and brought before the world it would create chaos... Especially for (((them))).

ur an idiot, he has no known descendants and no objects that has his DNA.

I don't know. I know Hitler generally detested indiscriminate weapons of mass destruction based off of his history of WWII. I have read at least one report that claimed a low-yield and primitive atomic weapon was used on the Eastern Front, and Stalin sent a message directly to Hitler that if another atomic device was used the USSR would have no choice but to resort to chemical and biological weapons. Based on his own experience being gassed in the First World War, it stands to reason that Hitler would spare his soldiers this cruelty.

Here's the thing with the German atomic weapons, it was extremely difficult to source Uranium ore in the Reich and because German scientists were on the cutting edge, their weapon designs were very crude and not standardized.

If the Germans did succeed in developing atomic weapons it was very, very late during the war. Even if the Germans had the bomb they did not have the resources or the remaining infrastructure to set up a production line and this particular wunderwaffe came far too late in the war to make a difference.

German U-Boat 234 was dispatched to Japan in the final weeks of the war carrying a cargo of precious Uranium ore. What happened to the Uranium from this U-Boat? Funnily enough, it is likely that the Uranium was transferred to Los Almos to develop the Gadget, Fat Man, and Little Boy and it is likely that the Manhattan Project was accelerated by the collapse of the Reich and Operation Paperclip which occurred just months before the Trinity Test.

massive if true

it's true