This user posted on July 25th that arrests would be made in the next 72 hrs that would end the DNC

This user posted on July 25th that arrests would be made in the next 72 hrs that would end the DNC

Papadapolous was arrested on the 27th

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MhJKw
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/"seamlessly orchestrated"/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/"seamlessly executed"/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for interest

That's my birthday. Can I get a happy birthday?

IT MEANS HE WAS THREE MONTHS LATE FUCKBAG

Papadopoulos was arrested July 27th.

Even if we take larps and the internet out of the picture, it's a certainty that a handful of people in DC know exactly what's going on.
Pic related from Friday night tells me all I need to know. Don Lemon looks like his dog died.

>blummmfffff
Being this stupid.
This lends credibility to the /our guy/ theory.

>Being this retarded

larping

>shilling

Bumps

Bump.

Bump.

Happy birthday faggot. Now get back to work.

Papdoplouolopapaalopopdapadopolous

OP here, is there no theory on this Greek fag yet? Surely he's more than since dumb kid considering the context of this user post. Especially mentioning the 27th explicitly

He got Huma too!?

That’s a great picture of him

Nothing was ever more stylish then hugo boss and roman salutes in a benz. Looks like M bison.

That's also when Awan was arrested at the airport, and the user mentioned Awan. So it could just be a coincidence that the Greek was arrested at the same time. Or is it possible they were involved, so they were nabbed simultaneously?

Some user today also said "there are more good guys than bad guys".

Sauce?

this means that MICHAEL COPELAND is right too.

archive.is/MhJKw

>Tony Podesta arrested

Yeah ooookay. Seems like only Manfort and Gates were indicted. Larp confirmed.

More like Huma /got/ him.

X2!!!! Mine is more special!!!!! From one leo to another!

That was a MegaAnon LARP, as you're going to see when 8/pol/ is finished with her, but without giving away too much at the moment, here:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/"seamlessly orchestrated"/

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/"seamlessly executed"/

July 27 LARP: "This was all strategically planned and seamlessly orchestrated"

MegaAnon LARP: "those were seamlessly orchestrated accomplishments"

MegaAnon LARP: "He's strategic and seamlessly executed"

Pababababebeedoopabopowopolis

As you can see, "All formal indictments and arrests will be done by next Wed. No later" completely tanked. Manafort has not been pardoned.

You said you were finishied with her weeks ago. Your LARP about LARPers is boring and you should feel bad.

Bump

>seems like

You are nobody. You contribute nothing to the chans. Go kill yourself.

You're the one making big promises about how you're going to take people out, and then can't back them up. I'm just the guy who remembered your bullshit LARP.

You're going to feel like a complete fucking idiot. Because that is all you are.

Sure, buddy. Any day now, weeks ago.

Go read the updates, faggot:

Lurking anons pls bump

fine

okay

If you want to LARP like this person, here is what you should do: Listen to 8 hours of talk radio every day. Depending on where you are located and your local AM lineup, there are many hosts to choose from:

Rush Limbaugh
Michael Medved
Mark Davis
Hugh Hewitt
Mike Gallagher
Sean Hannity
Lars Larson
Dennis Prager
Michael Savage
Mark Belling
Larry Elder
John Batchelor

They have all been talking about this kind of shit for six months. Speculating, constant interviews with beltway hacks hinting at these things. Just like you can LARP as a huge sports fan by watching ESPN for 15 minutes, you can LARP as an insider by listening to AM talk radio.

bump for intrigue

P.S. This is just a MINOR discovery WITHIN Sup Forums. If I didn't mention this, I doubt anyone would've realized the connection between the two larpers.

You're going to understand better than ever before the perils of namefagging and allowing a "corpus" of text to be built, because apparently he can zero in on Net users with only 2,400 words of text.

To quote: "A deep-state insider would NEVER vanity 'namefag' over months and build up a large corpus of text amenable to SIGINT computational linguistics and data mining. Even the non-take resources of a third-world nation would be enough to cross-identify most Net active targets with >99% confidence given around 2,400 words of year-constrained gen-en, a day or two, and programmatic access to a decent search engine. If the
target's linguistic constructions are particularly idiosyncratic, the
word-count and temporal constraints all but vanish."

It's how he found her ELSEWHERE. It's how he found Lorenzen, who was hiding behind fucking Tor.

omma-density
starred-comma-splice
starred-comma-detached-predicate
starred-comma-detached-prepositional-phrase
s

SPOTTED at HILLARY CLINTON’S SURPRISE 70TH BIRTHDAY PARTY yesterday afternoon at Elizabeth Frawley Bagley’s house in D.C. (Hillary was indeed surprised, and champagne, finger food and chocolate cake were served): Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) and Madeleine Albright, who spoke to the crowd, Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii), and Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), former Sen. Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.), Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, Tom Nides, Ron Klain, Dennis Cheng, Mike Taylor, Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.), Philippe Reines, Brian Fallon and Katie Beirne Fallon ...

… Kiki McLean, Adrienne Elrod, Karen Finney, Bob Barnett and Rita Braver, Capricia Marshall, Lona Valmoro, Tony Podesta, John Podesta, Maya Harris and Tony West, Heather Samuelson, David Kendall, David Brock, Sidney Blumenthal, Huma Abedin, Maria Cardona, Guy Cecil, Lauren Peterson, Neera Tanden, Karen Dunn, Judy Lichtman and Allida Black.

Anyway, I'm out. Tracing LARPers is fun and all, but the grand finale is doxxing the ShariaBlue shills, and as someone who found a little nugget or two during Clanton, I'm gobsmacked already by the early stages of that work. It'll go down in chan history, and of course 4/pol/ will steal all the credit.