Can black people act convincingly?

Can they even act? Their acting seem so unrealistic, especially when their dialogue sounds like it was written by white writers and doesn't sound natural coming from a black person.

Idris Elba scene (((black + redhead)))

youtu.be/-AB_znetvII

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QpKfV8l-bdc
youtube.com/watch?v=jZ1MQXRJ4s8
youtube.com/watch?v=TbkUwE_Po-s
youtube.com/watch?v=cXCMz340CRg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_culture
youtube.com/watch?v=UNc7idKRZl0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's so bad about the acting in this scene? It's not amazing or anything but doesn't seem particularly bad.

Oh come on. You can hate niggers and still appreciate that there are a couple of decent black actors.

Elba was great in Luther and better in RocknRolla. Denzel Washington is an amazing black actor.

Agreed, I like will smith and morgan freeman as well. Just because there are a large majority of violent niggerbeat loving blacks, doesnt mean there arent a minority of blacks who are disconnected from that culture and act like decent human beings. The important distinction being it really is a minority based on the evidence ive been exposed to. Chances are the government wants it to stay that way

Maybe I should have worded the opening differently. His acting seems "okay" but nothing out of the ordinary. He definitely is overrated as an actor.

But what is even less convincing is his dialogue. It doesn't sound like what a black person would say, but rather a white person. It's too fast paced and snappy for a coon. Idris does not use sentence structures or speed in his normal speech.

Watching this scene, I can "believe" the white actress's character, but have a hard time believing Elba's character because of the unnatural dialogue.

I think black actors are at their best when they speak like actual niggers. Even relatively smart niggers have a slower, mellower way of structuring sentences. They don't speak like white writers make them speech (whitewashing their dialogue).

How many black men have you seen talking about the philosophical nature of evil in an articulate and well-reasoned fashion? Hell, I've only ever seen one or two whites act like that.

Fucking THIS.

That's what's wrong with this scene.

Yeah i mean look at planet of the apes. They did alright in that.

How many black genius detectives have you seen? It's a fucking TV show. I hate to sound like an SJW, but if you hate niggers so much that you can't suspend your disbelief about a black dude being intelligent in fiction, maybe you should take a break from Sup Forums for a while.

Nigga...
youtube.com/watch?v=QpKfV8l-bdc

Everyone knows that only a white man in blackface can convincgly play Othello.

GRAVITAS

Yeah I understand what you mean. They give a black guy a white guys way of speaking and thinking. For some reason no one thinks about that, but if a white guy talked and acted like a black guy it would obviously be ridiculous. If a black actor is not playing a realistic black character it's weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZ1MQXRJ4s8

Omar was a shit character based on some street guy's made-up exploits, though.

Omar was fucking awesome. I don't care that he was made up.

What an absolutely shit example,you stupid faggot. There are very likely people in the world who think Elba is an American because The Wire is the only thing they've seen him in.

Holy fuck you guys will get upset over nothing. Not every black guy is some ghetto hoodrat. Over here I know more than a few black dudes who sound just like white guys. It depends on where you grow up.

I mean yeah he's overrated but so are plenty of white actors like J Law and Brad Pitt.

the writing in that show is mediocre at best

watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=TbkUwE_Po-s

and this: youtube.com/watch?v=cXCMz340CRg

No, he was a goofy faggot superhero.

Yes but they are only that way because they are mimicking white people. Ebonics is an authentically black culture.

It's not just that they have to act like a ghetto hood rat, they are acting exactly like a white person despite being black. That's bizarre and weird.

go the fuck back faggots

Trick or treat :D

Not really. Like I said it depends. It's not weird at all to see a black guy sounding white since not all blacks speak in ebonics and since plenty of white guys also speak in ebonics. The dialect that you speak usually depends on where you grow up. And even ebonics isn't exactly uniform across the whole country, just like normal English isn't.

>black culture
You closed minded yank faggots that lack world experience seem to think that your one donkey, shitheap, crime infested city is representative of the entire world. It would be funny if it didn't highlight your pitiful level of insight.

It is weird for a black guy to sound white and vice versa. That's weird. It's like adopting a culture you don't belong to.
Well obviously I was talking about American black culture, which is a subset of "black" that is to say racially African culture.

You sound pretty butt hurt. Calm down dude.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_culture

>butthurt
Just when you think the poltard yank couldn't get any dumber.

Will Smith,Morgan Freeman,Samuel L.Jackson and Denzel Washington etc.

This post convinced me that you are 100% NOT butthurt.

Are you trying to imply that your blacks are better?

Smith and freeman arent black theyre kongrels

Calm down boy. Your words betray extreme frustration. What did I say that is incorrect?

Smith and freeman arent black theyre mongrels

idk i always tough (even before coming to Sup Forums) they acted really tryhard-y unless they were doing comedy

I remember American blacks getting super mega butt hurt recently because all the best black actors in Hollywood are British.

American acting """education""" btfo

This is similar to the "blackface" forcing a black man to speak and behave as a white is reversed blackface. It is unfair to the black man to try to characterize him as a civilized white person, the true nature of the black man is being discarded as lower standing, that is racist dear friends.

I've never been with a black man but, Idris Elba has made me wonder what it would be like. mmm mmm mmm

Says jewish boy of 12 years old.

>But what is even less convincing is his dialogue. It doesn't sound like what a black person would say, but rather a white person. It's too fast paced and snappy for a coon. Idris does not use sentence structures or speed in his normal speech.
that's why its called acting

So the "bad acting" comes down to the fact that it is UNNATURAL for a black man to speak and behave as a white. And I can agree and sympathise with this statement.

The black guy in Star Wars came across as totally fake and unbelievable because he tried to act white.

Please jews and niggers stop trying to act white!

WHAT COUNTRY YOU FROM?

Newsflash: everything isn't one way or the other. Pointing out on yank retard's retardation doesn't mean I'm making a sweeping statement about black actors superiority. Fuck, you kids need to get off the Internet every once in a while. Engage in something that stimulates your three brain cells.

literally this
why is this even on Sup Forums?

kek

Creepy. I thought it was both really good, her especially, like way too good. Might be coming from an honest place.

>It doesn't sound like what a black person would say, but rather a white person. It's too fast paced and snappy for a coon.

top kek, I bet my life he is more well spoken in real life than you

youtube.com/watch?v=UNc7idKRZl0

read any part of that video out on vocaroo and if you sound better and not like a complete beta I'll hang myself live on chaturbate