pastebin.com/0Am77fuz
pastebin.com/vsUamfPm

>3DPD

ONE FUCKING JOB

>3DPD
>'edition'
>General format

>Lupa in charge of making threads

Does Ainz love Pandora's Actor? Or is he ashamed of his son?

overlorcl threads have been active a lot more lately. is there a reason for this?

not that i hate it i welcome the people to come to

Don't write like a slav. Kill yourself.

make me bitch. oh wait u cant come to what u tolcl

Sept 30.

Vol 11 coming up soon, sept 11. Should inspire fanfiction within a week or so of that.

regularly burning through a few threads a day and its not all total shit posting.

Manga 18.5 translation when?

>daily thread
>daily

Cancer.

Working my way through LNs, up to #7
Seen anime
Caught up on manga
Listening to drama as they fit into LN releases
What other Overlord homework do I need to do so I can quit being a pleb?

thats what i want to know too.

Write like a slav, post fan fic, misinterpret everything, only post about memes and kill yourself, newfag.

Fanfics?

Would anyone even care about this series if he wasn't a skeleton?
Serious question. Whenever I read a new shitty isekai I always ask myself if it would still be enjoyable without its main gimmick, this helps me disconnect from the content and view the series in a more objective light.

If he refused the sexual desires while still being a non-skeleton, I would.
The majority of the fun comes from the varied supporting cast, the Sasugasms and Ainz's nice personality being at odds with his bloodthirsty minions.

I like this series because it's comfy.
Usually isekai stories start "hitting the fan" few volumes in and it's shounen's fight-train-fight (or in this case level up) instead.

Is Coctyus being bullied by the other Floor Guardians?

You can't remove the main gimmick and still call it the same story. I'd say yes, and the skeleton thing adds a legitimate plot point in that there's a conflict between what he thinks he should be, what his body tells him he is, and what the world expects him to be.

He wouldn't be if he wore trousers.
He couldn't do this in Yggdrasil but it's possible in NW.

He failed, and didn't have the excuse of falling to a WCI.

He was supposed to fail.

>Ill let everyone live if you become my vassal
no way kill everyone im loyal to a dying corrupt Kingdom

>Fine but ill still let you live
No way! 1v1 me now Faggot!

>That's suicide but fine, they'll just res you after anyway
NO WAY, i refuse to be resurrected and help the Kingdom in its time of need!

JUST

...No. He was supposed to call for reinforcements after analyzing the situation as it was a test of whether or not Guardians were capable of actually thinking on their own. It was within expectations that he might fail. He wasn't literally supposed to fail.

Don't forget
"BRAIN Make sure to STUDY HIS MOVEMENTS so you can LEARN FROM THIS ENCOUNTER and eventually USE THIS KNOWLEDGE TO WIN"
>Gets timestopganked

He's lucky that Ainz isn't actually that high as far as powerlevels go and didn't do something like drop a comet on the battlefield.

>drop a comet
But that would kill like tens of thousands of soldiers.

Actually considering Halley's Comet is 11 kilometers across (it's more like a rectangle that's 9x15 iirc, too lazy to check) and the dinosaur asteroid was like 10-14 km across, it'd literally end most large life on the planet.

>whoops
>Sasuga Ainz-sama, now no one can challenge us

Also, it would kill everyone on the battlefield and probably within the three major countries, but this world might actually do OK.

The main cause of the extinction following the commet impact was the winter that followed. So much dust was thrown up into the atmosphere that it cooled the world down by several degrees, lowed light levels by as much as 70%, and cause mass die off via cold and starvation.

Same effect as a nuclear winter. When Lake Toba, a supervolcano, went of 80,000 years ago it took the global human population from around 2 million to less than 10,000 individuals.

However, with a more robust society than the hunter gather tribes of humans, and most importantly with magic to provide food, light and warmth, it might not be the end.

That may be true but the biggest problem with the winter is that it kills life that medievals have no way of saving. Sure, you might not freeze, but you can't stop your crops from dying and your animals from running out of grazing ground nor can you stop the bullshit strong weather that results from fucking with heating.

>Sure, you might not freeze, but you can't stop your crops from dying and your animals from running out of grazing ground nor can you stop the bullshit strong weather that results from fucking with heating.

Thats the point I was making though, with MAGIC you can, or at least you might be able to. It would require the resources of a state with powerful magic casters, but by

>Mandating the manufacture and distribution of light orbs
>Aquiring crops from colder or (more likely) high altitude varients. The Dragonic kingdom is in the foothills of some mountains, and the Empire and Kingdom have mountains too. Get variants from there and plant them on the lowlands

Its similar to the plans developed in contingency for a nuclear winter, without the worry of radiation and with the advantage of magic.

The most important factor IMO is how strong the states would be. The Kingdom and Empire would probably collapse, the Kingdom having lost its entire nobility on the field and the Empire the majority of its police and armed forces. The Slane Theocracy is the only nation with a possibility of survival.

They have many magic casters, loyal and motivated populous, STRONG GOVERNMENT.

Wouldn't be easy, especially with the flood of refugees from Empire and Kingdom, but they might manage.

This assuming that Ainz is hiding in Nazerick and doing shit all. I'm not saying they would definitely make it, but they have a chance to survive, though with great losses.

No no you misunderstand
The problem is that these people wouldn't actually know how to deal with this stuff, as their technological and more importantly scientific knowledge ends at high medieval European.

That is Brain's assumption, Gazef didn't tell anything like this.

Hi. I'm a Freemason. I used steganography to hide shit in this image. If you can't figure it out, that means you're a newfag. Kill yourself, kthnxbai :)

stfu

:)

I only came into the threads recently. I assume pic related will be the main venue of discussion once Vol 11 drop to avoid a purge, correct?

fbi-kun, you keep trying too hard!~

Yes, but he'll have issues with his small penis and limited life span so he better fix those.

Why does Satoru have such a hueg chin

Hello. I am a federal agent. I work for the Federal Bureau of Investigation. I was tipped of that there was some illegal activity going on in these Overlord threads. You wouldn't happen to know anything about illegal fan translations, would you?

Depends on how much Ainz's character changes, but most probably yes because he would most likely lose his poker face and intimidating aura that makes everyone around him think he is a keikaku master and etc. Also, if he was a race with flesh and a dick, he surely would fall in the usual beta harem MC archetype because he would either refuse or be dense about all the hot girls that want to fuck him. I can say that I wouldn't read Overlord if there was no Ainz, because he is by far the most entertaining and amusing character to read, while the other characters either only works well with Ainz or are simply uninteresting.

I'm on the case bro, don;t blow our cover.

I really like Overlord, but threads are getting more cancerous by the day. Post the lewd fanfics

>imblying he based his character model off his actual appearance
pretty neat though

Sorry user, we lost the Lupu milking shotas in village.

Just thought about it and realized I have no idea what the deal is with current manga series. How often is it published, and just one chapter at a time I assume?

There are many old pastebins with lewd stories. I even remember one with entoma.

Ainz is like the opposite of chin-chan.

chapter per month as it's usual for slow burning series.

If Ainz had a son what would the NPCs teach him?

Isn't the main gimmick the fact his powers are from a game? I enjoy the fact that Nazarick thinks in "game" terms while the new world is like "real life" and the humor that is generated. Like I was lmao when Ainz cast splat splat splat and said "5 summons...whoop new game record!" Everyone cheer!

>Volume 8
So is this the "everyone bullies Coctyus also Mare homolust" chapter

what the fuck are you talking about?

i like his approach to the situation he's so fucking careful and plans ahead.
i fucking hate MC's who get thrust into some special situation and they just fucking dumb luck their way through every encounter

plus it's Yuji's VA so yeah i'd care if he wasnt a skellyman thats just a massive bonus

Ok I just started Vol 10. So Maruyama if you're reading this you can release 11 now, thanks!

But dropping a comet wouldn't have as much impact as five grotesque yet sweet voiced monsters trampling all the soldiers under their feet.
Sub-Nigurrath was one of the most flashy Super-tier spells iirc and it did its job of giving PTSD to all the survivors perfectly, even hat-chan.

It becomes a lot easier to accept if you think of gazef as absolutely loyal to the king, he obviously can't defect because that would fuck the king over significantly politically, but going even further then that it would be a problem if he continued to live as it would be ammunition the nobles can use against the king where as if he dies it is a defense the king can use against the nobles, that being said I have no idea what the logic behind not wanting to be resurrected is, I guess it's just 'muh honor'.

Refresh my memory, does ainz actually have a resurrection spell that can overwrite his own permadeath debuff on gazef?

NW is focused on magic, they have magical refrigerators and tons of household stuff thanks to the minotaur player.
There are other countries way more advanced than the humans we haven't seen yet.
They are easily in the 20th century, the only thing they're missing are cars and TV.

>those pure white entopsnties so lewd

he mentions it would only block low-tier res spells

so Ainz could, at any time, bring Gazef back from the dead if he so wanted?

AInz can cast Meteor Swarms too, so it's not like he can't drop comets, they just won't be extinction-event things.

If rez spells follow the D&D pattern, you have 5th/7th/9th tier spells like Raise Dead/Resurrection/True Resurrection.

Raise Dead doesn't work on things killed by death effects. THe other two do, but only True Resurrection will bring someone back without having them lose a level.

As it should when summoning old gods.

yeah, but he'll probably honor Gazef's wishes unless he really needs his help for something.

Yes, but the dead person has to be willing.That consent can't be compelled.

Zaryusu actually resisted the rez spell in v4 when Ainz tried to bring him back, he had to tell Crusch to talk to him.

That's true, did they mention what they did with the body?

Ainz let Brain take it back, presumably Gazef got a state funeral.

The King got mad when Lakyus couldn't/didn't rez Gazef and slapped her. That was pretty stupid of him, but understandable. Fortunately Renner smoothed things over.