Tony Podesta Stepping Down

>B-but Paul Manafort was supposed to be the key to everything! They're gonna arrest Trump tomorrow r-right?

PFFFFFFTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHAHA!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314
justice.gov/file/1007271/download
nbcnews.com/news/investigations/sources-podesta-group-mercury-are-companies-b-indictment-n815721
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56892
medium.com/@rossdaniels/breaking-john-roberts-white-house-source-george-papadopoulos-evidence-provided-by-the-white-house-630eae043b6e
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He stepped down.

Doesn’t mean he’s going to be indicted on anything.

Quick rundown.

People indicted by Mueller counsel: Trump associates.

People not indicted by Mueller counsel:
Hillary associates.

former Trump associates. You still lose HAHAHAHA

where is sauce

Lose what exactly?

This is bad for the Trump administration.

Sure Trump isn’t implicated, but there’s no credible source saying Podesta is on the verge of being charged for any crimes.

Once again Sup Forums is bullshitting about Podesta being indicted soon, just like they said it would happen today and guess what, only Trump campaign workers were indicted.

Just stop.

politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314

justice.gov/file/1007271/download

Podestas door is open because of manaforts ties with them.

nbcnews.com/news/investigations/sources-podesta-group-mercury-are-companies-b-indictment-n815721

FUCK DRYMPHF, IT WAS XER TURN!
REEREREREEEEEE

Friendly reminder that the Nixon investigation took 2+ years. It's been 5 months and there are 3 indictments + an obvious plea bargain. The noose is tightening, it's just a shame you wont hang with the other traitors.

Elaborate again

>stepping down
>not on house arrest and facing 40 years

Perfection

>jaws closing in around the entire corrupt fucking Democratic establishment
>Trump still not going down
>almost the 1-year anniversary of Trump's victory
>Podesta is probably fucked
>Trump selecting a wall prototype
>Uranium deal
>Obama implicated
>Fusion GPS
>charges filed today might actually wind up biting Pedosta in the ass
*pfffft*
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
MUH RUSHA MUH INTERFERENCE MUH PUTIN MUH DRUMPF
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*snort*
AHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD
AHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T BREATHE
AHAHAHA HOLY FUCK

So is it that the indictment clearly states 2 targets, Manafort and his business partner, but is allowed to keep 'secret' a third person's name (probably Tony Podesta) and the name of 2 companies?

How can you justify this leftypol? Pretty obvious he's a DNC shill still trying to protect his friends. He's going to give immunity to Podesta to spill everyone on Manafort. You read it here first, I'll suck my own dick if that doesn't happen, same bullshit as the email investigation. Immunity will be handed out like Halloween candy to the guilty leftists.

He'll be given immunity (he's unnamed person #3 in the indictment) to spill on Manafort. Same bullshit as Comey handing out immunity all over the place during the email investigation. It's so obvious how this is designed to work.

Hillary is the key to all this. Because she's a more corrupt character than we've ever seen before.

Guys...I'm really concerned. If this gets closer to the Clinton Foundation, it might be worse than the election night. We might see mass suicides. I might hate libs, but i kind of feel bad for them. It's like they are retarded and its not their fault.

Your jimmies are going to require quite the soothing between now and Friday.

>plebbit spacing
Be gone shill

No. I want actual, physical liberal tears. The election gave us panic attacks and a great video of a liberal literally falling to the ground on xir knees screaming "NOOOO" like a cartoon villain. If Clinton gets what's coming to her, it's gonna be even better.
"Fuck Hillary" is still my favorite part of the Trump platform. I can't wait to see these corrupt fucks get indicted for all the horrible shit they've done. I'm gonna rub it in everyone's fucking face, too.

Possible, but that would destroy all credibility of the investigation. I could stand to see people go down, from my party or the other one, but if I saw more bullshit like that.

No, those people want us to suffer even more. Screw them and their high horses, they can toss themselves off those.

If the Democrats would have just said hey man it's cool. We are all involved with figures in various countries. But no. They are not too bright in that way. Never have been. They had to push it and now they will be drawn into it as well.

Oh no, please don't drive all the globalist neoliberal centre-right corporatists out of the Democratic Party. That would be a terrible thing to happen.

Treason is punishable by death, right? I know it wouldn't be politically smart to kill anybody over this, but we're totally talking about a situation in which the losers could die. I love it.
And I don't want these bastards to get nailed on Capone-style tax charges or bribery. Go straight for the jugular. Nail 'em for the really evil shit they've done and give them all a thousand years in prison.

Sup Forums is beyond mentally unstable at this point.

Podesta hasn’t been charged with anything at this point.

The only people charged are all Trump associates.

The false confidence about Podesta soon being arrested is just sad.

Manafort is a Hillary associate too you shill, and he worked for her longer than his 3 month stint on the Trump campaign.

rub what in everyones face? the fact that trump is a national embarrassment and his entire cabinet will soon be indicted on criminal charges?

I dunno about soon, but make no mistake, he's going down. I know we gave Jeb crap for the slow and steady thing, but that's how shit's playing out. I'm gonna imbibe liberal tears. You're about to lose the moral high ground for the next century in American politics, if not forever.

Good luck, buddy! Trump's not going out without a fight, and I want this fight to happen.

It doesn’t matter, Mueller is going to offer him a get out of jail free card if he makes up stories about Trump Russia collusion.

You think Mueller is going to charge Hillary and Podesta with his team of Hillary donor lawyers?

Delusional.

kill yourself shill rat

Yep

I would love to see the democrats BTFO for eternity but there’s no indication that’s about to happen.

Trump, like an idiot, allowed this fishing expedition to go on for over a year and now Mueller has leverage over him.

you know we have ID's here right sweetie? are you stupid or just really really butthurt?

>moving the goal posts
>implying Manafort is going to risk further implicating himself with perjury
Immunity won't protect him from a perjury made to be granted immunity. If they haven't had anything on Trump this whole time, do you really think that Manafort's false testimony will hold up? Not to mention he's not even being indicted for anything related to the election, it's for the shit he did with the Podesta's.

If manafort had been flipped and cut a deal to give up anyone wouldn't he have plead guilty to one or more of the charges? He plead not guilty to everything. I really dont know.

Is that what you think he implied? Damn you retards need to GTFO

it never gets old

Niggers will always be niggers.

Could you take your plebbit spacing back to plebbit.

Fucking disgusting

don't dodge, answer the question, you spineless antifa coward. did you not know ID's existed or are you just a fucking butthurt retard replying to his own post?

It was her turn!

Rural and suburban retards!

>Trump associates.
a guy who ran his campaign for like 3 months.

I heard they're changing the name of the company as well.

Notice there's a COMPLETE AND TOTAL blackout of this on ALL leftist websites, most notably Reddit.

HURR DURR TRUMP IS FINALLY GOING DOWN
jesus holy shit how long can you keep this up for?
it's been like 2 years now trump isnt going down how hard is this to understand

Too late shill. Too late.

>*runs away*
Spineless antifa cowardice know no bounds. I hope you people get fucking shot on november 4th by real patriots.

SHE
FUCKING
WON
PERIOD

>Sup Forums is one person meme

hsbc james comey robert mueller

TO ALL ANTI TRUMP 90 IQ LEFTISTS. UNIRONICALLY COMMIT SUICIDE WHEN YOU"RE WRONG AGAIN. DO THE WORLD ATLEAST ONE FAVOR AND RID YOUR PATHETIC EXISTENCE FROM THIS WORLD. CANT YOU TELL WE HAVE NOTHING TO FUCKING LOSE YOU FUCKING MONGOLOIDS? TOP LEL WHEN IT ALL COMES CRASHING DOWN AND YOU DON"T HAVE BIG DADDY MSM/ESTABLISHMENT TO TAP YOU ON THE BACK WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO???? I SUGGEST SUICIDE. YOURE A WASTE OF LIFE AND JUST A BRAINWASH VICTIM.

This.
I used to pity them because they were so pathetic. But I also used to pity Jews. Then it was obvious that all of the things they complain about they bring on themselves and refuse to cooperate with anyone on. The best offer you'll get is a simple, (((their))) way or go fuck yourself. It's the same offer they always put on the table and it's the same offer that gets them thrown down wells. This time will be no different and I couldn't care less.

BRONILD DLAMBBBF

>look at /r/politics
>general consensus is “good, if they’re corrupt they should go down to”
>meanwhile Sup Forums flails autistically to defend their precious Trumpfu

really makes you think

>constantly telling interlopers who try and get him in bed with Russians to fuck off
oh man, so much to defend
impeach now

>plebbiter on Sup Forums
really makes you think

> go to reddit
Please stay there too.

You do know he worked for clinton for nearly a decade compared to the quarter of a year he spent with Trump right? Of course you don't.

>No actual responses to the idea posited.
Typical.

My reponse is go back to r/_thplebddit you fucking plebian because we dont want your posted idea here. It is shit. Stay on the site made for shit ideas because we don't fuckign want them here.

It's gonna be great.
>It's gonna be great.
It's gonna be great.

hurrrrr

imagine being this fucking stupid holy shit, you're delusional to point that it actually might be mental illness

Uh huh.

Sup Forums says all weekend Podesta will be indicted.

Then 3 Trump associates actually get indicted.

Who’s delusional again?

Speak again, you've all (Shareblue) already been doxxed. Psssttttt it's much more worse that you know. You DO understand this, correct? Oh, tell that skank Caroline Orr Aka Caroline O aka RVAwonk from Virginia wazzzzz uuuuuuuuupppppp from Hitler Himself

see
fuck off

see
Manafort is more a Clinton contact than a Trump contact. Get your narrative straight.

I like you, user. You're a good shitposter.
Here's your (You)

People indicted: Someone who worked for Trump for a month on charges for things that happened when he wasn't working for Trump

they hate us, user. there's no saving them, no turning them, no redeeming them. Let them burn.

Remember Sup Forums is always right

Thank you.

>the most thorough witchhunt on anybody ever
>squeaky clean
>find some financial shenanigans of someone
>they're linked more to clinton than to him

nicejob.jpeg

Do you want your co-workers really posted up here? And whore, we went DEEP. They ARE already posted up in "other places". 'Here' would be the last place you would want it done at.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I’m actually just a low level shitposter, not a professional CTR mouthbreather.

>Reddit shill
>.50¥ has been transferred into your bank account

Oh the rustle. Liberal Jimmies are in serious danger. Da fuq out shill

Quick rundown

He worked with Manafort and took money from Russian banks.

Get fucked, faggot.

Fuck them. They've been nothing but quivering bullies too stupid to give Trump credit on ANYTHING.

It's high time that they learn.

And papa Georgio is nothing either. medium.com/@rossdaniels/breaking-john-roberts-white-house-source-george-papadopoulos-evidence-provided-by-the-white-house-630eae043b6e

Do you not feel it?
It's Nov 3rd all over again

She's Shareblue/American Bridge, which all are pwnd. And no, your just a random whore who can't take getting BTFO on the daily. Here...learn the TRUTH about how (((they))) play on your emotions, how (((they))) use you. And then rethink EVERYTHING you have going on.

I thought I only got 20 cents.

The only people who find the Trump presidency "embarrassing" are unfun retards.

If you truly care about draining the swamp, you should be happy about Manafort and his cohorts getting brought down. these are the people that routinely stack the deck against us.

Why are you so worried about political victories, losses, spin as if you're watching a sporting event.
in other words, grow up faggot

>newfag
And it's shekels you retarded subhuman 85iq nigger

Does it hurt? Having your head so far up your own ass? Or are you still fantasizing that it's Hillary's ass you've lodged your thick lumpy skull in?

How do you know Podesta stepping down has anything to do with Mueller?

Maybe he just wants to spend more time collecting sick pictures of abused children.

>Paul Manafort was supposed to be the key to everything!
But he is...

so are those numerals friendo

>so much winning

...except he's not. He's a show pony attempt to make any of this bullshit on the part of Meuller look halfway legit. And everyone sees through it.

Why is it that only Republicans are held accountable though? Why are democrats so much better at colluding and doing illegal acts? Is it because they are more easily controlled by their masters?