ITT: God Tier Redpills

Pic related is the best redpill I know. This thread isn't for stupid anti-SJW redpills or how feminism is moronic. I'm talking true redpill like my pic. I know there are a lot of newfags so this should begin the redpilling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

war does determine who is right tho

Why not just post the pic instead of your Rainmeter skin

fpbp

History is written by the victor.

War is nature's courtroom.

Awwww looks like a newfag is still blue pilled.

you're the newfag bro. goofy quotes aren't "redpills".
"redpills" are facts swept under the rug I.e, 'Hitler did nothing wrong' 'Jews did 9/11' 'Jews stole white people's money' etc etc

Monarchy is a good system of government. It's a tradition-based system with rulers who have been trained to lead their whole lives and who might not be totally power-hungry.

Calling Windows OS "redpilled"

GTFO newfag!

Gentoo or death!

If this thread isn't proof Sup Forums is overrun by reddit cunts I don't know what is

I hate that idea. I want to be in the establishment one day, the fact that you are born never being able to rise to the top would be bad.

jesus christ you could not be more embarrassingly new if you tried

Does your pic get you all gassed up before you put on your headset, pick up your joystick, cozy up to a code red Dew, and prepare to battle vidyas all night? You're such a bad ass. I hope there's a draft and you go first.

but you see america wasnt right nor the commies so whyd they win you fucking moron?

Both sorta wrong. Monarchy symbolizes the essence of a nation and it people. Thats why its good. The monarch is a lithmus test of what it means to be a member of that society. For example, the British monarchy exemplifies 'Britishness'. So, you can then apply a test. If some shitskin claims to be british, you can compare and determine that they are in fact not British, because arent the same as the royal family.

South America is the best place to be right now if you know the end game

Fucking destroyed

But does your desktop get you all gassed up before you start up your proprietary PDF reader, pick up your little penis, cozy up to some bi-dimensional sketch of underage females, and prepare to battle vidyas all night? You're such a bad ass. I hope there's a draft and you die first.

shit like this?

sage nigger

or like this?

heh, brings back memories from 2012 when I still cared

What’s with all these faggy kekistani larpers?

or this? A"Le"fantis know wut up... Tick tock fagboy!

Fuck off newfag.
Here is your slide.

lol troll.

I can see it with science . How is god looking these days faggot ?

>tfw I'm an atheist who doesn't believe in ultra violet rays.

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c

>Kikes winning both world wars
>Kikes are right
Good goy

This.

God is real & he's very disappointed with all of us

The only redpill you need is One Third of the Holocaust. Watch a fraction of that and then the walls should come tumbling down - you have been lied to by yoru government and media. Every thing you were taught is now free game to question. It is such a simple video and literally just goes through the sources for the Holocaust Bible basically and shows the ludicrous claims that were and still are accepted as the only proof of the holocaust.

wtf is that homosexual crap, and how in any form, any form what so ever, is this a muh redpill, a pill at all.

kys faggot
Then get the fuck back to r*ddit
saged

It makes no difference what men think of war. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner. That is the way it was and will be.

>War is nature's courtroom.
Man’s vanity may well approach the infinite in capacity but his knowledge remains imperfect and howevermuch he comes to value his judgements ultimately he must submit them before a higher court. Here there can be no special pleading. Here are considerations of equity and rectitude and moral right rendered void and without warrant and here are the views of the litigants despised. Decisions of life and death, of what shall be and what shall not, beggar all question of right. In elections of these magnitudes are all lesser ones subsumed: moral, spiritual, natural.

you base that on nothing and call atheists silly for believing what you say they believe.
another redpill, they dont believe what you think they believe.

KB threads(take the time to read all OP's):

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Shill Operations being done against the KB Threads]:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

I hate this board now. Everyday it gets worse. I'd leave if I weren't so addicted. I guess it's time to stop being a faggot and develop some willpower.

Never said anything about atheist or what they believe,I don't know why you bring it up
BTW,what do they believe in?

Come on at night after the amerishills go to sleep, it’s 100000 times better

>he waited to see any responses to his post.
no willpower.

Kek I admitted the shit already

War determines who will create the new foundation myth...and who’s foundation myth is norm will survive

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

i made an assumption, every non-atheist i've seen here has talked shit about atheists or thought less of them.

what do i believe? bunch of stuff, propably most of the same stuff you believe, but the only relevant thing is that i dont believe in a god, like i kind of implied...
Why do you believe?

that's exactly my same wallpaper

>Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
Did you notice how some interested people are trying to change the foundation myth of France to how evil colonialism was? They got something negative in store for everyone except themselves.

Damn what kind of pistol is that? Gives reverse exit wounds?

>Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned

This is straight out of the Kabbalah dictionary, this is basically a red flashing sign that says SATAN.

dropping all the redpills i have
and a have many of them

Explain my BR buddy?

If you see and notice how they turned everything against you... sooner or later you will be able to do the same with them..right?

>tree of life for westerners
im pretty sure i burned your Irminsul in CK2

go back far enough and these two dudes are related. think about that.

Heres a redpill. OP is a shill trying to astroturf the idea that redpills are neutral and not race related.

Lmao you son of a gun made me kek

That's a pretty weak analysis

So then hitler is wrong?

works for normies

skyrim huh good for you

looks like a makarov...but the little white patch thing on the shooters coat looks like the allied airborne patch....but the makarov was not used by the USA. The makarov was not developed until after WWII

>that pic
>these posts
>kekistan
its bait guys
no one is this stupid

Colt 1903 maybe

>scene from propaganda TV Series
>edgy quote
>flag
checks out

>razer
>skyrim
>garbage music
>garbage aesthetic
>faux-deep quote
>making a post like you're proud of what youre showing

this is fucking embarassing

sage

Transhumanism is the ultimate red pill

Well this is Sup Forums,everyone here talks shit about everyone,nobody is safe from criticism.

I believe in god because I have faith,I know that's a shitty cliché thing to say but its true.
If I didn't have faith I wouldn't believe in the Lord.
Also the bible has open my eyes to the reality in which we live in,especially in these times of madness, evil & corruption

Its amazing how two men can look at the same thing & come up with completely different explanations.

The concept of the "red pill" was invented by two jewish transsexuals as a virtue signaling totem for right leaning ZOG detractors, pushing them to self radicalize into oblivion over trivial and discredited minutia while losing any meaningful standing within society.

The mirror alternative for left wingers is "woke".

The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) controlls all central banks

it's private and has full immunity, is obove all law, is controlled by nobody and is a free state with its own police force

you noticed the games but not the big 2013 date?

It’s just a word dude.

We can replace it by “seeing trough the Jewish elevate manipulations”

fuck forgot image

>I believe in god because I have faith
do you believe faith is a good reason to believe something?

Yup. This thread just made it official

Genetic engineering is even better.

Of that something is salvation of the soul,than yes

Nigger this isn't a redpill, it's a mediocre quote. Have a blackpill anyway

Does anyone have the quote by, iirc, Codreanu? It's the one where he basically calls cowards out and how they don't care until it's too late (believing in God when they've never set foot in a church before etc). It might not be Codreanu, but I'm almost certain it is.

> what's the most red pilled phone?
> is kale more red pilled than quinoa?
> is taking a shit on the subway during rush hour red pilled senpai?
> red pill me on shitking shitpussy

It's about rw neets trying to find a sense of acceptance and feeling of superiority by seeing through the game and making the "right" choices while normies make the amateur ones.

Yeah but the options are "red pill" or "those glasses from They Live" which doesn't quite roll off the tongue as well

i dont really understand how that is an answer to the question i asked.

Do you believe faith is a good enough reason to justify belief in ANYTHING.
im going to assume you will say yes, so my next question is, can you believe things that are false by having faith? for example, could i believe there are no gods and take it on faith?

It's from the show band of brothers on hbo.So You got the allied airborne part right