Julian Assange a Russian tool?

Hi Sup Forums I keep hearing vicious rumors that our beloved Assange is working for the Russians. Anyone able to shed some light on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/media/2017/jul/11/julian-assange-donald-trump-jr-wikileaks
foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/17/wikileaks-turned-down-leaks-on-russian-government-during-u-s-presidential-campaign/
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-16/hillary-clinton-says-julian-assange-helped-donald-trump-win/9047944
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56892
medium.com/@sebastianedward/mk-ultra-project-monarch-and-julian-assange-ad2aa42ba1a4
fec.gov/data/committee/C00540088/?tab=about-committee
s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=DHBLqFR1fKs
theguardian.com/media/2012/jan/25/wikileaks-julian-assange-russian-tv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sage

Seriously, I want opinions

theguardian.com/media/2017/jul/11/julian-assange-donald-trump-jr-wikileaks

foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/17/wikileaks-turned-down-leaks-on-russian-government-during-u-s-presidential-campaign/

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-16/hillary-clinton-says-julian-assange-helped-donald-trump-win/9047944

Julian Assange is a news journalist working for a news organization called Wikileaks.

Fuck off you piece of shit. Russia is nothing but Jewish propaganda. How about you commit suicide?

I know that, any chance he does as Putin asks?

Hez ded

Why do I need to commit suicide for asking a legit question

Dead?

He never criticizes Russia and Putin, even when they are in the wrong.
Take what you want from it.

Because it's not a legit question. The fact you're even brining this line of questioning up proves you're either an indoctrinated retard or an agenda driven shill.

kys.

Well I’m sorry. I didn’t realize that questioning the motives of a vocal political figure make me retarded.

you're an absolute gibbering maniac, kek what a total cunt

Why don't you question the fucking 100% legitimate documents he leaks? Oh yeah that's right because you're a retard who lets the MSM tell them what to think.

I noticed that. Plus I’m not an HRC fan, but the article above has some very good points.

Well there’s one user that says he’s dead, you that say I’m retarded for asking and another user that said he doesn’t criticize Russia. Who’s right? Why am I wrong for asking?

nice meme flag, shill.... Assange has dropped russian leaks before, but it seems you've conveniently omitted that from your memory for some weird reason

I know Snowden is. He thought the Russians had no way of making him do what they want. It’s a failure imagination. 10 mins into the torture herealized the terrible mistake hemade.

Listen, if you care more about Assange, a man trapped in a fucking embassy, than the information he drops that is 100% legitimate you're obviously a delusional libtard.

Stop trying to associate Assange with a boogeyman and start questioning the fucking criminals in our government for hte past 70 years.

Lmao, source? Proof?

Theres a bit of truth in it in that what was released during the election cycle did target Hillary and the DNC more but that is because there was already public focus on them.
There's not much point releasing info on something noone cares about and in the modern era peoples focus doesnt last long.
I'm sure that there is shit on the Russians and Trump though but Hillary deserved it over Benghazi and that was the right moment to get her.
I get that it isn't impartial but if it truly was impartial everything would be released at once and noone would go through it all because theres so much.
As for whether he's a Russian tool - yeah i guess but it's more of a shared benefit, there are no actual ties imo and they could turn on each other if that was more beneficial for whatever reason.

If by Russian tool you mean, didn't keep the DNC's dirty emails secret, then yes.

Pretty sure Russian leaks are currently pinned to his Wikileaks Twitter as we speak.

I’m def not a libtard fuck. I’m extremely Conservative. I know the truth he drops. I want to know if there’s an ulterior motive at play. I don’t want to see him turn on Trump

I heard otherwise

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56892

Turn on Trump? You still dont fucking get it. Assange releases documents. That's all he does. Trump is clean.

Then I worded it wrong. Sorry your viciousness

I dont believe Trump is "clean", even if that's just through business associates thats enough to fuck someone up.
Since Assange has been in the embassy, i think he's learnt that you have to pick sides even if they're only temporary.
I doubt anything or anyone is truly clean but he has to choose favourites, he cant release the info on the Ecuadorians whilst he's in their embassy.

judas assange just tweets what he reads other far more intelligent people saying

he is a newfag poser

Assange is part of Plus Ultra.

Yes. He's a rapist and a tool of the Russians.

source?

They're are some on the front page of wikileaks now

medium.com/@sebastianedward/mk-ultra-project-monarch-and-julian-assange-ad2aa42ba1a4

Plus ultra?

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

A secret society fighting the Illuminati.

fec.gov/data/committee/C00540088/?tab=about-committee

>link ends in 88

>Heil Hitler

Committee name: VRIL SOCIETY GLOBAL REACH
Political party: None
Mailing address:
12420 MORROW NE
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87112
Treasurer GRETA FERBER KING
Committee type: Super PAC (Independent Expenditure-Only)
Committee designation: Unauthorized

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=DHBLqFR1fKs

>A secret society fighting the Illuminati.
2005 called, they want their terminology back
also, do you think some organisation with said power would have youtube vids on them?
if they were real they'd disband and reform as something else as soon as anyone caught wind of them

please stop

Illuminati/Deep State/Shadow government/etc

JEWS.

They are real.

The same could be said of the Illuminati & Mason’s. In theory wouldn’t they want to remain secret? Mason’s are supposed to be but it’s not anymore

this. this user gets it.

If you google maps a street in Buenos Aeries called PLUS ULTRA there is a house on the street completely blurred out.

Argentina....thought to be where Hitler fled to. The new CIA archive drops indicate as well Hitler survived the war.

It’s same as Scientology. There’s no such thing as a “secret” anymore. The internet made sure of that

Yup. Also Scientology is demonized because they are a counter to the Jewish deep state/hollywood Mafia.

Sage and fuck off. Especially since Comey himself said that wikileaks has no Russian ties during the hearings in the Spring. He flat out said they investigated and found zero ties when directly asked.

I heard they thought he fled to Argentina years ago too. A lot of the Nazi’s fled there. That’s interesting. I’ll look at it

Jews is too broad of a blanket term that is targets noone, they have names, addresses and bloodtypes
if it isnt specific there is no point attacking a shadowy group
The masons imo were just a test to see if members could keep their mouths shut but they arent needed anymore and it's not as if all the members were or are "in on it".
Once you're in a "secret society" even more secret societies appear with in those ranks

Awwww you’re so angry. What’s wrong user, don’t like ppl asking questions and doubting “truth”. Comey is FAR from honest. I am a huge DJT supporter but I wouldn’t trust Comey as far as I could throw him.

There was his miniseries on Russia Today back in 2012, but it's not as cut and dry as DR merely won the rights to broadcast the series first. It's not like he made it for them or worked for them.
theguardian.com/media/2012/jan/25/wikileaks-julian-assange-russian-tv

it's apparently still considered a tin foil conspirac but there was a bunch of the NSDAP occult relic shit found there either this or last year.
It's pretty much accepted that they went to S.America because there was a bunch of semi-natsoc parties developing there.

I know a few “Mason’s”, even though they’re supposed to be secretive, they’re not. They quietly acknowledge they aren’t what they used to be & that the Black Mason’s aren’t acknowledged as REAL Mason’s. This would lead one to believe that they’re still against certain races.

scottish rite are the biggest problem with Masons.

Why would the US government keep Hitler’s whereabouts a secret post-WW2? What would they gain by not trying him as a war criminal or at the very least using him as leverage?

I had family in them too, for them it was just a mens club to have cheap beer and get away from the missus.
Once some people are in there, there is opportunity to recruit to even more secretive groups.
In the south and mid-west US there were masons mixed up with pedo shit who got convicted and that's how they got into those groups, there were also certain groups in the ranks who were satanists and other members didnt know abut it.
theres probably cash connections with the groups in S.America - ot that that's really weird, US have cash going everywhere.

I never heard anyone serious claim he's a Russian agent, just that Russians sometimes feed him information.
Pro-tip: schizophrenics like Louise (Unter)Mensch are not relevant

Wow I guess I never realized how corrupt money makes ppl

Using him as leverage against who?

>Julian Assange is a news journalist working for a news organization called Wikileaks.
Julian Assange is a Kremlin disinformation asset working for a Russian state propaganda organization called Wikileaks.

Well the German’s for one. Whomever held trials for post war crimes. I will admit I’m not well versed in WW2.

If this were true what would be his motive? It appears HRC worked with Russia in the pre-election phase. So why release the WikiLeaks emails on HRC?

>>don't want to see him turn on Trump.
I refrain from calling people names on Sup Forums.. Ad hominem attacks are a waste of a post.
But I'll make and exception for you.
You are a mindless moron. A retard as anons have informed you.
Assange will release files on Trump if the are leaked and verified.
He's not Putin's puppet and he's not Trumps tool...
Get it?
He's a unicorn. A true "telling truth to power" journalist.
HRC wanted to drone him.
He can't leave that embassy because he would be killed.
Don't come to Sup Forums for information.
Visit the Wikileaks site. Follow him on twitter.
Pay attention.
He's the last canary in the mine...

FYI genius I DO follow him on Twitter. Secondly, I do occasionally read Wikileaks.
You ever think there’s so much disinformation out there and ppl you think are honest sometimes aren’t? Why does it make me retarded to question truth? By your logic no one should question the MSM

Chk.
Guys... Burgers.. You just have to get beyond this Russian thing.. It's been a salutary lesson in how state propaganda works, watching the us descend into madness over the Muh Russia narrative.
It's now at the point of psychosis.

>Anyone able to shed some light on this?
Hillary made it up. Stop listening to shills.

Are people just ignoring his Russia Today show?
It's wrong but it's not out of whole cloth.

He's dead.

CIA took down wikileaks after the podesta mails were published in october last year.

They keep it afloat as a honeypot right now, to catch any whistleblowers.

Here is your problem
>theguardian
>/foreignpolicy
>abc.net.au

>aus media is the problem

>don't want to see him turn on Trump....
This single statement qualifies you for the "retard" nomenclature...
If you knew anything, anything at all about Wikileaks you would know how juvenile and facile this comment makes you.