The hubris of Liberals right now is hilarious

youtu.be/pWHfy8kEqMQ

These dumbfuck liberals think they've won some sort of battle but they missed that Podesta just stepped down because Manifort is being charged for what he did while working with them, not Trump.

Doesn’t mean shit.

He’s stepping down so he can focus on his legal defense.

That doesn’t mean he’s definitely getting indicted.

The fact of the matter is that Mueller’s counsel is made up of Hillary donors and democrat attorneys.

You really think these people are going to indict one of their own?

Ain’t gonna happen.

This is definitely the part I'm interested in. If they do I wont know what to think.

Sup Forums is hilariously delusional today. Look at the front page of any newspaper. The Trump administration is in shambles. The Podesta thing is a minor footnote that only conspiracy theorists care about.

Stop promoting your shitty videos Erin

>You really think these people are going to indict one of their own?

Yes. You're under the assumption swamp creatures are in the swamp by choice. A few are, but most aren't. When you've been pulled into the Swamp, but the God Emperor comes along and extends a hand to pull you out, you take his hand and hold on for dear life.

soros paid shill

They literally never have and never will.

This is the life and death battle between the 100 year old establishment and traditional America.

They’re gunning for Trump, not doing an impartial investigation.

100% guarantee you Podesta, Hillary, Obama, Holder, and Lynch walk, while more Trump associates get charged.

If Trump and Sessions do nothing about this, Trump will be looking so bad by 2018 that the republicans will lose their majority and Trump will be impeached.

If that doesn’t work, Mueller will go after Don Jr and Eric to pressure Trump to resign.

Trump screwed himself by not firing Mueller day 1.

If he does it now, he looks guilty as sin and the republicans won’t hesitate to cooperate with the democrats and impeach him.

fuckin lol at the shill posts

wishing won't make it so commies

wednesday/thursday

have a happy 4th :)

>The Podesta thing is a minor footnote that only conspiracy theorists care about.

Top of trends list on Facebook. You're losing, shill.

The United States is investigating…potential collusion…by American citizens” -from newly unsealed Distrcit Court opinion.

YFW
>Brockboi pedoshills don't yet know that CNN, CUOMOS, DEMS, REV. AL, TRANNIES will be Permanently BTFO

Trends on Facebook aren’t capable of forcing a counsel made up of Hillary donors and democrats of indicting Podesta.

I would tend to vigorously agree, but something was just brought to my attention: >This user posted on July 25th that arrests would be made in the next 72 hrs that would end the DNC
>Papadapolous was arrested on the 27th
>WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

TFW they think they are winning poor Hillary is going down

i'm mostly confused about the part where you say he's stepping down to focus on defending against an indictment that isn't going to happen.

i mean, it's clear that we agree that he's stepping down to focus on defending against the incoming indictment, so that's good.

bump

top lel, this just proves that liberals/redditards are subhuman losers who have an average of a 90 iq. all of their """"""""education"""""""" made them into the brainwash victims they are today. these people can't see patterns or even comprehend simple information like this without throwing their programmed bias on top of it to blind them. its sad really. honestly imagine the amount of suicides that are going to happen.

The point is that Mueller won’t indict him anyways.

Eric Holder stepped down, when was he charged?

Democrats won’t indict democrats.

The only people that care about Hillary nowadays are you lot and Fox News, though. Arrest her? If she's guilty, sure. Likewise Trump.

Wonderful spacing.

Manafort laudnered his money thru Trump real estate, so eat a dick sweety pie.

They have been throwing their own under the bus lately. A purge of the old hierarchy that has failed. Lady Rothschild herself called out J.P. last year. Weinstein & other sex fiends time to go maybe. Start over with a fresh slate & get young blood in like Cuckberg.
J.P. really blew it for them. PASSWORD