/ptg/ President Trump General - The Whole Enchilada Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (poos have apologized, friendship renewed)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis presser in SoKo 10/28/17
youtu.be/I9hXk_Z9Heg
>Pres Trump Weekly Address (special announcement) #39 10/27/17
youtu.be/K_nX02ChJwc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #14 (Lara) 10/27/17
youtu.be/KvVRRzr_nOM
>Pres Trump Trick or Treat w/kids 10/27/17
youtu.be/nW9fWf9Umrs pt2
youtu.be/arbYlGIcjvc pt1
>VP Pence @Mars Insight Facility 10/27/17
youtu.be/R9rvCRix-HM
>VP Pence @Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/4o-KUq2Eu3E
>VP Pence visiting Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/idvltMO11sY pt3
youtu.be/0oM8wT36tNU pt2
youtu.be/fUCutXyGFZE pt1
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis in SoKo 10/27/17
youtu.be/0F2CxspralY pt1
youtu.be/7N0TmDdz_5s pt2
youtu.be/PMCWW7-gt_A pt3
>AG Sessions speech@JFK Airport to Port Authority 10/27/17
youtu.be/GnoATqajiBM
>This Week @State 10/27/17
youtu.be/A2me47oeOYA
>StateDep Reception for 2023 Worlds Fair bid 10/27/17
youtu.be/ezASk3zBruQ
>WH Halloween Press Brief (Sarah) 10/27/17
youtu.be/6jI66yHfCjQ
>Pentagon Press Brief (Spox Dana, GenDunford) 10/27/17
youtu.be/YwuDv_Xr3NQ&t=2s
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania in MI 10/27/17
youtu.be/r4EVq-Vicas
>DoD Video: C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @DMZ 10/27/17
youtu.be/jzM4kKZuHfQ
>DoI video: Happy Birthday Teddy! 10/26/17
youtu.be/1ebqZgjecIU

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/latinovictoryus/status/924972736996364289
youtube.com/watch?v=H5_qWiCWDmc
justice.gov/file/1007346/download
pastebin.com/kk1yEYxk
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163402/Papadopoulos-Statement-Offense.pdf
archive.is/RffAd
archive.is/Gdbkz
reddit.com/r/The_Mueller/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2009/governor/va/virginia_governor_mcdonnell_vs_deeds-1055.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2013/governor/va/virginia_governor_cuccinelli_vs_mcauliffe_vs_sarvis-4111.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/governor/va/virginia_governor_gillespie_vs_northam-6197.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Drumph BTFO

AWOO

So is the greentext orangetext on the dark/tomorrowland setting now? Please answer me I'm colorblind and rely on others to tell me what orange looks like D:

m-make Americ-ca great ag-g-gain...

BREAKING: NEW STATEMENT FROM PAUL MANAFORT'S ATTORNEY

nn guys, I am off to bed.

>admits collusion
>no meetings with Trump and Putin took place

Don't forget to vote on November 7th Virginians

What the FUCK did Comey mean by this?

Someone fill in the blanks for me.

>MOVE BITCH, GET OUT THE WAY

nigga what?

>mfw Manafort cuts a deal and throws Trump under the bus
Impeachment soon.

Basic gestalt on Portugal dump?

In their minds, Russia-backed and the Fully-Armed Right Wing with the overwhelming American Military voting Right, is grounds for victory.
Are they suicidal?

GILLESPIE NO!!!!

twitter.com/latinovictoryus/status/924972736996364289

reminded me

>Ivanka's birthday
Happy Birthday

lel, so much bait in that image

only 1 is true

AWOOOOOOO

Newsweek: Trump may not run in 2020

>Possible sealed Trump indictment
That's some mighty strong wishful thinking
>Jeff Sessions in deep trouble
The fuck is this fag talking about?

>Throw Trump under the bus
>Oh wait he didn't commit any crimes
Flawless plan

read the last two posts in the cap

20th for birthday girl

>Papa admits collusion
This proves these people don't even understand what they read. He proved there was ZERO collusion.

Sorry sweetie, nope.

>Getting rid of illegals ad
Nice!

>when you hate your president and the only thing you do is put an f at the end of his name and replace the T with a D
Cue Blue Memeball

>he represented groups and policy makers that were anti-russian
kek spin that one, r/politics

He's going to walk free and Reddit will lose their minds.

Night, Boris.

Today's Ivanka's birthday! Say something nice to her!

Who was the most right wing president ever?

You're so delusional you believed he would be under impeachment by today.

youtube.com/watch?v=H5_qWiCWDmc

I SWEAR THIS IS ORANGE NOW

There is a tl;dr at the very bottom.

I woke up at 2 AM....night/morning shift

I hate her politics, but I don't think she's a bad person.

Why is Sessions in trouble?

>A dead trip joined too late to the party.
Talk about boring.

Man is fallen and we need safeguards for our govt. Power corrupts etc.

she has nice milky boobies

everything the guy knows every email, every phone call, every conversation the fbi has it, then they have on manafort and gates

manafort and gates are dead to rights face 12 years in jail

which means they'll turn on trump
you don't get it do you guys. the only way this ends is if trump gives them a pardon. Otherwise his kid or him will go to jail

Lincoln.

>Thug Life

Red pill time, Trumpets. Reality is here to break through your brainwashing.

>>Defendant PAPADOPOULOS further told the investigating agents that the professor was "a nothing" and "just a guy talk[ing] up connections or something." In truth and in fact, however, defendant PAPADOPOULOS understood that the professor had substantial connections to Russian government officials (and had met with some of those officials in Moscow immediately prior to telling defendant PAPADOPOULOS about the "thousands of emails") and, over a period of months, defendant PAPADOPOULOS repeatedly sought to use the professor's Russian connections in an effort to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and Russian government officials.

justice.gov/file/1007346/download

The collusion is real.

Literally none of that happened.

Pastebin below, tl;dr

> Papadopoulos got catfished
> tried and failed to arrange a meeting with Putin intermediated by a female Russian national that claimed to be his relative
> got told to fuck off by Trump campaign
> lied to the FBI about it and got caught

Here is the pastebin with the Papadopoulos indictment [1], OCR'd from the original at [2]

> The Professor brought with him a female Russian national (the "Female Russian National"), introduced to defendant PAPADOPOULOS as a relative of Russian President Vladimir Putin with connections to senior Russian government officials.

> Defendant PAPADOPOULOS later learned that the Female Russian National was not in fact a relative of President Putin.
> In addition, while defendant PAPADOPOULOS expected that the Professor and the Female Russian National would introduce him to the Russian Ambassador in London, they never did. advisors for the Campaign.
> When defendant PAPADOPOULOS introduced himself to the group, he stated, in sum and substance, that he had connections that could help arrange a meeting between then-candidate Trump and President Putin.

Top kek, he thought he would score Putin daughter, will end in a federal slammer. Made a pic as well, pic related, along with yours

[1] pastebin.com/kk1yEYxk
[2] assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163402/Papadopoulos-Statement-Offense.pdf

you might be going colorblind

I present for /ptg/ consideration pic related.

LARP? Probably. Suspiciously good LARP? Definitely. Is this more bullshit, or was this a rare case of an alphabet user not being a faggot? YOU be the judge.

>Dragging the EU in this

Kek, I like this game plan of this attorney.

She's probably a good girl who just needs to stop being Jewish and set me up with her sister.

Her tits should be declared national treasures.

Does anyone have the FBI user or WH user posts? Does this line up with the predictions about Mueller being /our/guy? That he'd been pardoned months ago by Trump secretly.

#
here is FBI user threads
archive.is/RffAd
archive.is/Gdbkz

Ok, but does anyone have the screengrab?

So what's going on with Paul Montferrat? Does his indictment have anything to do with Trump or is it just your usual CNN nothingburger?

you're colorblind

>Copy Pasta

Review Trump's tweets and a try to follow along. Mueller is our guy, he has been ever since Trump showed him a pardon for his past dealing with the FBI and UOne. It goes like this Manafort ->Podesta -> Uranium One -> Clinton -> Obama -> Everyone else including lobbyists.

Trump knows what is going on, and the entire past and present establishment is being systematically burned to the ground. By 2020 we will be rebuilding our Government from the ashes, with every lobbyist and globalist that has ever stepped foot in DC.

Trump told Tucker in a interview back a few months ago, he said "We will be a one party Government"

Trump said he was going to Drain the Swamp, he is doing it. FBI and Sessions are also currently working behind the scenes.

gas (((kushner)))
btw you look sexy af

I hope that one post indicating trump won't go after obama out of respect for the office of the president turns out to be wrong :( obama deserves to be in prison :( I want justice

>turn on tomorrowland/dark theme
>tell me if this text is orange or green

Make the next edition the increasingly nervous edition because you delusional faggots are in absolute denial. Trump was dealt a huge blow today and it's the only the beginning of the end. He's finished!

Except that is only bad for him, not Trump. Trump did not meet with anyone and Papadopoulos was only a volunteer.

Manafort statement.

Andrew Jackson faggot.

>Does his indictment have anything to do with Trump

No, it's for stuff he did years back, when he was working with the Podesta Group

>greatest unintentional comedy

>all these skeletons
SPPOKED AS FUCK RIGHT NOW

CNN are being absolute cunts about these indictments. 100% spin and disinfo.

Even though Tapper and a former CIA director/CoS just admitted that Democrats are going down aswell (they know the Podesta's are finished)

Obama's going down too. Dignity of the office or not, Trump's mission in life is to undo Obama.

>Manafort and Gates in jail
both bonded out
>Papadopoulos admits collusion
admit meetings never happened
>Judge blocks transgender ban
Is under reviews still by DoD, and there was article stating that's not exactly what happened
>Possible sealed Trump indictment
Nope
>Jess Sessions in deep trouble
Nope
>Ivanka's birthday ruined
How?
>Sarah Sanders talking about beer
Used alcoholic reporters as an example so they would understand, which they ARE alcoholics
>It's still only 4pm
So? Glad he can tell time.

learn to fucking read dummy

TIME MAN OF THE YEAR 2017

reddit.com/r/The_Mueller/

HAVE YOU SHOWN YOUR APPRECIATION FOR THIS AMERICAN HERO YET???

HE IS /OURGUY/!
/RMIIIG/ when?

Do they not know deporting illegals is a popular policy among Americans?

Not related to trump, it's basically tax evasion from years before the election. The biggest impact is it leads directly to tony and then john podesta

She is a beautiful princess

It's only a matter of time before plumpf gets arrested for his tax returns

(((Newsweek)))

Alex Jones just now
>Is that a black Alex Jones?
>HAHAHA I love Sup Forums.

Pretty sure Jackson was more rightwing. I want to say our boy Washingtson but he didn't build roads.

>Do they not know deporting illegals is a popular policy among Americans?

They think only Hispanics will see those tweets

>Trump was dealt a huge blow today
>you delusional faggots are in absolute denial.

...and you say we're in denial

You know that's still a confession that Papadapolous attempted to illegally collude while working for the Trump campaign right? The fact that he's stupid doesn't change what he was attempting to do.

the crouching one is my favorite

Answer /ptg/.
Is this Papawhatever figure another Trump's sockpuppet?

Confirmed popular
I know that's why I need your help pls be nice DD= DDDX
>what color is this text

They cannot touch his ass without uncovering everything about the coup and Euromaidan.

Manafort's crimes happened years ago while working for Putin. Papadapolous's crimes happened recently while working for Trump.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2009/governor/va/virginia_governor_mcdonnell_vs_deeds-1055.html

In 2009 the Republican was ahead by 13% in the polls, on election day he got 17% more in the actual vote

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2013/governor/va/virginia_governor_cuccinelli_vs_mcauliffe_vs_sarvis-4111.html

In 2013 the Democrat was ahead by more than 6% in the polls, in the actual vote he only got a little more than 2% in his margin of victory

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/governor/va/virginia_governor_gillespie_vs_northam-6197.html

In 2017 the Democrat is only ahead by 3%.... I wonder how this election will end up when the votes are in?

James K Polk

GOD WILLS IT

dumbass... he gave up manafort and gates who the fbi has on wire, in email and other shit fucking around

they are facing 12 years of jail time. what do you tihnk they will do? they will turn on smone else higher up the food chain to get reduced time.

You fucks are delusional. It's the first domino. Mueller is attacking them just like an organized crime syndicate. He's got all these guys on records. He'll work his way up the food chain. He always does this

TRUMP IS FUCKED 6 months or less Trump will resign

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

>Effort to arrange meeting
>Meeting never happens because Trump camp refused

>the crouching one is my favorite

I had to turn 'em off. Too spooby for me!

No, he's a Sesame Street character.

>tfw on mobile so no spoopy skellies

LOL did he mention it on air?