Brit/pol/- paki phone kiosk edition

>Man kicked out of university for espousing religious beliefs online
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-41777339

>PETER HITCHENS: Finally the BBC says it is guilty...of not being left-wing enough!
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5028025/BBC-says-guilty-not-left-wing-enough.html

>Heathrow probe after 'security files found on USB stick'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41792995

>Nuclear Sub Sailors sacked after "cocaine fueled party" and "affairs"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41786237

>Crime Soaring, But Arrests Fall by 48 Per Cent as Police Focus on ‘Hate Crime’
breitbart.com/london/2017/10/27/crime-soaring-arrests-fall-48-per-cent-police-focus-hate-crime/

>NHS pressured our kids to change sex:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027927/NHS-pressured-kids-change-sex.html

>Revealed: How prostitutes in one English city sell their bodies for less than a meal deal - as sex workers blame influx of Eastern Europeans for pushing down prices
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5027227/Prostitutes-English-city-sell-bodies-4.html

>'Onwards, Christian Soldiers' banished from Remembrance Sunday event over concerns it will offend non-Christians
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/27/onwards-christian-soldiers-banished-remembrance-sunday-event/

>Britain's real hate crime scandal
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/the-real-hate-crime-scandal/

>Gove apologizes for "crude weinstein joke"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/28/michael-gove-sparks-outrage-harvey-weinstein-joke-today-programme/

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/lynx-on-the-loose-after-escape-from-wildlife-park-11105427
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/29/extremists-returning-jihadists-offered-council-house-bribes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember, always give your best. Never get discouraged. Never be petty. Always remember, others may hate you. But those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.

first for anime is shit

so brit/pol/... what are you doing for halloween?

Preuße is a moon worshiping lost sheep.

Butchering avatarfaggots.

>hurr just read The Sun bro

sittting at home and shitposting on here

getting high honoka
pic related

This South Africa shit is insane
Even reddit is waking up to this shit

you x

Nothing.

State of all of you.

It's okay my friend, when dawn breaks you'll realise the folly of moon worship. If you are lucky, the shepherd will have not yet passed you by.

Do you live in building or house?

Brits are so cucks hahahhaa

Brexit will never become a real thing.

>baiting attempt didn't work last thread so he tries again

why did you bother m8

>breggsit will save us

stop doing drugs
me too :(

hahahaha you will never leave

You are weak! Theresa May won't do anything

You literally believe in a couple century old German shitpost, you anglos can't help yourself, can you?

isn't bait

Brexit won't happen

ETERNAL ANGLO poster was Iranian from Bavaria pretending to be Roach to distract you. But he actually hated them and the same day that Iranian did mass shooting in Germany he was arrested and ''German eternal anglo'' poster was never here again.

The Iranian considered himself to by Aryan, and proud he was born on same day as Hitler. He was Eternal Anglo poster for sure.

What do people think about re-introducing native species back the British countryside?

news.sky.com/story/lynx-on-the-loose-after-escape-from-wildlife-park-11105427

Was thinking about this today, I remember going to this place when I was at uni a while ago it was very run down and run by a bunch of hippies.

Either way farmers around there will probably shoot the lynx if they find it first.

Hello

How can we be happy if we aren’t even allowed to protect ourselves?

Fucking sick of the BBC

can not do anything without political leftie comments

>local radio talking about local football
>protestors storm the pitch
>old man calls in to say they should not be allowed to the match anymore
>bbc nu-male presenter retorts with the generic "ah but we should be allowed free protest as part of this great democratic country britain "

FUCK off dont tell me what to do

Post timestamped goat fondling hand

We could always gas the Jews together.

Literally daily reminder that avatarfagging is explicitly against the rules.

Pouring hot glue on the car of the cunt who lives at the end of the road

Only you can help yourself. Accept him and he will help.

does hot glue even do anything? its not even that hot, what like 60-70c?

>being this gassed

Had to walk past a scary looking group of young black men today. Had just seen them try to steal a bike so I knew they were up to no good, and I was wearing my suit and carrying my briefcase so I was prepared for the worst.

Nothing happened though.

>>old man calls in to say they should not be allowed to the match anymore

In other words the boomercuck just wants to watch niggers run round the pitch in peace

Make up some thermite lad, that'll learn the cunt

Probably going to drink a few beers with the lads at the pub dressed up as the superhero batman and have a good time and make some jokes with the lads and stay out until 2am and maybe invite a few lads back to play fifa and then come home pleased and satisfied that I have good mates who I can hang out with and have a laugh with.

katie hopkins(normally civic shitstirer (kind of like milo)) is gone full redpill about this on twitter about farm murderers

>Only you can help yourself.
Some good you believe in then, eh?

No thanks though, I'd rather believe in the one true God.

Being one of the best shitposters alive, I don't get gassed about shitposts like you, but to fall for it so hard that you treat it as religion? Bit far mate.

Well he's always cleaning that shit so im hoping it will damage the paint when he tries to get it off

briefcase wanker

>killing off your allies because they do something in the privacy of their own place that you disagree with

topkek the larpers on here are the worst

>wants a white britain and would gas traitors to get it
>anyone that remotely crosses the line is sent to the camps
>white britain has 15million whites left by the end
kek

a semi nearly exactly like this

Katie Hopkins I respect her she is fine.

why not throw paint stripper on it mate? literally acetone based nair varnish remover will do...

>newfags

where my road dawgs at?

I'm a corporate man and I do corporate things, sorry

>cultural theft
>black
>culture
hahahahahaha

>semi detached mongs

Are all houses in UK made from bricks?

>nigger slang
unironically kys, lesser human

>

stop posting fucking vague questions to try to initiate conversation on a political board you sad nonce

>haha fucking tripfags im more degenerate than you fucking losers
>WOW FUCKING TRIPFAGS ARE MORE DEGENRATE THAN ME FUCKING LOSERS REEEEEEE
fucking kek you insecure autist

>Wage slave
>Works in office

lad?

>kennedy

get that mafia crook out of brit/pol/

What were they protesting?

What presents do you think you lads will get for Christmas?

didn't even understand your rambling
fuckin lesser human

Watch Cricket instead.

footballers rights or some shit

lurk more

normally concrete brick inner layer and and redbrick outer
this is the new house style atm

He can't help you if you don't let him.

Wasn't Kennedy based and his party become libtard only after he got assassinated?

>haha i'm so fucking retarded i cant even understand what people are saying they're so stupid xd
Anonymongs.

no the new deal was basically communism

Seems a bit weak then.

probaly a shit chairman or manager

has it really been a year since these skeletons were last out?

Yeah, I noticed all the "free men" on /britfeel/ have such rich and fulfilling lives. All those glittering choices, no wonder they can't make their minds up and just sit at home wanking their knackers flat, being virgins, and occasionally deciding to neck themselves...

I don't recall seeing a house made out of something that wasn't bricks.

>no the new deal was basically communism

Actually, it seems like more of a scam than anything.

>my god can only help you if you do all the work yourself

While not a terrible idea to rid yourself of all the cunts who aren't willing to put the effort in, still comes off as weak though.

>some lesser ape-like mong on the internet thinks he's even close to being on my level
hhahaha lads fuckin lesser beings

>cherrypicking

Q U I C K M A T H S

I was in talks with Pol / Admin to ban Trips here Against Bullying an U Egos are history...
Try to gang up in future oh ..lol

Lets have a good Brit place ??

Fingers crossed the wife will finally let me do her up the arse. It's top of the present list I gave her anyway...

GOML like it's 2009 you get me?

why the fuck don't i have a girlfriend

being wed no arse .. KEKED nigger in her lover

Thanks for calling it off the other night, I'll see you soon if you ever come up to Cumbria.

tfw no girl to go trick-or-treating with

Cos you here FACCOT OK ..

Because man's not hot

An you point being you swagger cunt ?? Im tagged not out after 6am ..ok

l e s s e r
b e i n g
you dont even deserve animal rights, peasant

>The Home Office is looking at a new strategy to reintegrate extremists that could even see them propelled to the top of council house waiting lists if needed.
>Extremists who had nowhere suitable to live could be put in social housing by the local council and could have their rent paid if necessary, according to reports.
>Up to 20,000 extremists who have been previously investigated by MI5 will be targeted in the scheme called Operation Constrain, the Mail on Sunday reported.
>Whitehall sources confirmed the scheme could also apply to Britons returning from Islamic State group territory in Syria.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/29/extremists-returning-jihadists-offered-council-house-bribes/

Britain is a joke country, HONK HONK

Because you're here instead. Stop browsing here is a great start.

Why didn't the spooky skeleton go trick or treating?

Because he had no body to go with.

They don't let you out in the daytime?

>reintegrate extremists
>they're just as Native as you
WE MUST BE MAD

It's the future your cuckold grandad fought for.

Why didn't the spooky skeleton go to the prom?

Because he had no guts.

>he doesn't even get me
mad

>some lesser ape like being thinks I even bother reading what his lesser brain makes him do

kek