Halloween comes early this year

I couldn't wait any longer. This is a good testing ground before this goes to mass scale.
>san jacinto college in Houston
>kind of small, mostly moderate with liberal crazies peppered in
I posted these all over campus just now. Praying for maximum butthurt.

yes

You put in the address to pol in the picture... Don't do that.

Fucking printers. Going back over with a black sharpie. Thanks for the call out user.

You're printer will narc on you anyways. I plan to stencil out the message myself.

I'm more interested in the huge opportunity below.

That's ok with me. I have no living relatives, no skeletons in my closet, fairly attractive and intelligent. Make a martyr out of me, i dare you.

You're so brave to post a print out and run away to brag about it on the internet on an anonymous website.

No bravery. Just the capacity for moralistic thought. This is meant to be a test run and for personal keks.

Brave? What does he have to be afraid of? Surely nobody would find this message offensive enough to start an altercation.

Dirty fucking beaners. I was gone for ten minutes tops.

>fucktard OP leaves in pol url
>this is the autism that elected a president

It just links back to the raw image you stupid fuck.

>Praying for maximum butthurt.
>Butthurt self

Friendless Virgin TrumpQaeda Recruit who bandwagon's Jr High Neo-Nazism (aka Sup Forums) trolls self in under ten minutes with bitch attempt at his own white power statement

Niggers would

>it's okay to be white
>white power
You're exactly the kind of person i want to see these posters.

I started with just 10. Now to print out 100.

Do you really think the "i'm so innocent" routine is gonna work as you're on Sup Forums looking for moral support from the trumptrash jr high nazi cuck club by pretending you meant it as anything other than your weak willed vague attempt at white power bullshit. You made yourself butthurt and just showed you're a wannabe Nazi whose too much of a bitch coward to say white power outright and instead tow the line of vague statements to save yourself and play the lil boy i didn't know any better card Yeah you're totally not a neo-nazi, you're a "culture warrior" or a ethnostate nationalist or a melanin connoisseur. People see right through you given the context you envelop yourself in. Sad sad little trumpcuck coward. Enjoy being fucked the rest of your life as you'll forever be associated as a member of the White Trash ISIS than is the Alt-Right.

>implying

>not realizing someone will realize this was from a nazi board cuz it has pol in the url

wow. the board is infested with paid actors today. 90% of posts in all threads are from them.
leaving image name and Sup Forums reference was a fail, but otherwise, keep it up. don't get caught.

They only got one poster that only links to the raw image. Printing out 100 clean ones and throwing away the other 9 with the url.

shills
Sup Forums

I know. Shills are out in force. But if that is any indication, this is a lot more offensive to liberals than we give credit for. Just the first ten minutes has showed me that this is highly effective.