How often do black girls think about white cock?

How often do black girls think about white cock?

>prostitute

>girls
>think

nice shoop cumskin

they think about gibs like all wemen

Roughly once every 8 seconds.

Stop replying to these threads you stupid buttfucks

Probably quite a bit in my experience.

Years ago, I used to use Craigslist for random hookups. Would post a cock pic, describe myself, and say I was looking for no strings attached hookups. Around half of all replies I got were from black women.

Ever notice how black women get upset when a black man gets a white woman, but will congratulate a black girl if she lands a white guy?

Depends,
Any black girl with looks or intelligence thinks about white cock a lot. The others still do, but less; they subconsciously realize that white men don't want them and "prefer" their own kind as a result--like fat white girls.

This is in general though.

why would they think about something that small

lol you a mad ass nigga

24/7

Are herpes more scary or more gross?

Who cares, black women are ugly.

so jelly of the negroid phallus

teach me your ways senpai

He wears a condom that's why it looks like that.

Kek

Shouldn't have done that! Now he's gonna spend the next half hour looking up "big black dick" and "small white dick" to post on here and totally PWN you

Would be awful to have a cock that big

Switch man and woman and it's the same thing. Blacks have the world's largest inferiority complex / obsessive jealousy vis-a-vis whites; umadwhiteboiposting is projection.

ha just got ''muh dicked''

honestly most umadwhiteboiposting comes from asian masculinity (they have to use black dicks because asian cocks are too small)