Tokyo Ghoul:re

Volume 8 is out today in Japan. SPOILER SOON.

What's this, Jackrima for ants?

>Blood type: ?
What the fuck, Ishida.

Arima Kishou

Special Class Investigator (59th Batch)
Originated from Sunlit Garden

Joined at 15 years old
Birthday: December 20
Male
Blood type: ???
Size: 164 cm / 52kg

A Ghoul Investigator who left behind countless legendary-esque achievements.
He’s held the highest record in kill count and conferred decorations within succeeding generations.
Due to this, he was feared by the Ghouls as the ‘White Reaper’.

He’s trained Hirako Take, Ui Koori, Mado Akira, the ones from the Sunlit Garden and Sasaki Haise and they’ve also brought forth numerous achievements.

A lot referred to him as the ‘strongest investigator’.

However, during his fight that took place underground of Cochlea, he engaged the ‘One Eyed King’ and was defeated. He was then killed by their hands.

Credit to makyun chan

He looks so dead inside. He never asked for this.

The Reaper silently smiles, and once again the two exchange blades.

Confirming their own existence with one another, just like ‘father and son’.

>exchange blades
>ishida is so desperate for that fujobucks

Reminder I have held off reading trap and lolicon hentai as a deal with whatever higher being so that these past 2 and following chapters won't fuck up in my opinion of what is or not fucked.

Just read it user. It's not good to hold your desire.

Ishida knows his manga is shit so he only depended on his retarded fujocunts that will buy everything male oriented shit.

Now fuck off back to your shit tumblrblogs

Just wait for it. Rize will save this manga.

When will Amon and Kaneki reunite?

That is so gay

Don't give a shit about any characters in this shit manga anymore

fucking off myself

I would've liked him better if he was the same size as Kaneki for muh parallelisms

Remember when we thought Kaneki would save it as soon as he regains his memories?

Remember when we thought Amon would fuck shit up and save this mess?

>Making the bishonen character look far more "gorgeous" and strike a weird and suggestive pose
>ironically pretending to be "enigmatic" about the fujobait's BT in his personal profile
>still forcing m-muh "beautiful" father-son relationship
Everything about this volume screams Fujo Pandering.

Haise doesn't seem uncomfortable at all rubbing that into his mother figure mentor.

I would still buy it

>164 cm

pfffttt

How tall were you at 15?

>parallelisms
That shit kills this manga.

>10 IPs
Anons lost interest in the manga. There is no need to bump and post Tumblr-related TL. Just go back to your blogcrap shitposter-kun
>being less of a manlet
Heh. So those former fans on Sup Forums, who posted stuff about higher-ups giving its killing machine too many steroids, were right all along
Hopefully never. Amon got zero development and character regression while Kaneki is very obnoxious now and dumb as fuck