HOLY HAPPENING!

OMFG HOLY SHIT IT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

startribune.com/weber-linked-to-embattled-manafort-s-ukrainian-lobbying-effort/391363471/

ALL THE INFO WE ARE SEEING NOW HAS BEEN KNOWN FOR SOME TIME, GO AND SEARCH.

THIS HAS BEEN THE LONG CON. EVERYTHING WE NEED TO KNOW IS OUT THERE.

HOLY OOWIJEOIJFLKAMSLKMA

Other urls found in this thread:

skadden.com/
nytimes.com/2017/09/21/us/politics/law-firm-faces-questions-for-ukraine-work-with-manafort.html
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/330243-beyond-manafort-both-parties-deal-with-pro-russia
romaninukraine.com/crucified-birds-at-yanukovych-residence/
law.com/americanlawyer/sites/americanlawyer/2017/10/30/manafort-indictment-keeps-focus-on-skaddens-ukraine-work/?slreturn=20170930172601
twitter.com/magatrump5?lang=en
circa.com/story/2017/06/21/heres-the-russia-influence-controversy-that-john-mccain-doesnt-want-you-to-know-about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who dis vin Weber. Explain.
t. Brainlet

Partner of Mercury public relations firm.

Company B in indictment. Podesta Group is Company A.

Is he close to Trump or close to some cuckservative?

Skadden also implicated

skadden.com/

Connected to Bush/Cheney, as well as many other republicans.

Please be connected to McCain, please be connected to McCain, please be connected to McCain ...

I'd like to see this old motherfucker destroyed before he succumbs to his brain tumor.

THIS GOES ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP

Highly likely, from my findings.

Start throwing names together like Vin Weber and Podesta in Google - you rapidly find a lot more information.

>skadden

Where is this coming from?

Would pound reptilian puss

As I said, this is all public information. It is only now that it is being acted upon.

nytimes.com/2017/09/21/us/politics/law-firm-faces-questions-for-ukraine-work-with-manafort.html

These digits confirm le tumour man BTFO. Check 'em.

Unfortunate user. But I believe.

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/330243-beyond-manafort-both-parties-deal-with-pro-russia

The internet is honestly flooded with information on this subject. We need to find the next connection to reveal where it all leads.

> In 2003-2004, Pinchuk brought U.S. VIPs, such as Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski and President George H.W. Bush to Ukraine to improve Kuchma’s international image.

Henry Kissinger, George Bush... Not the first time I've seen these names.

> Pinchuk has provided donations to both Democrats and Republicans. He supported the Clinton Library and Hillary Clinton’s 2008 election campaign and when Clinton was Secretary of State she received $8.6 million from Pinchuk's foundation.

Clinton implicated directly.

This is huge.

Digits and Drumph is toast!

>After the 2004 Orange Revolution, Davis-Manafort International was recommended to Yanukovych’s long-term ally, oligarch Rinat Akhmetov. Davis-Manafort International worked in Ukraine and in the U.S. but never registered with FARA in 2005-2014. Manafort headed Trump’s election campaign but resigned after extensive media coverage of his nefarious activities. Manafort’s work for Yanukovych became public through the FARA registration of Daniel J. Edelman.

>The Manafort contract produced conflicts of interest. Sen. John McCain’s (R-Ariz.) 2008 presidential campaign manager, Rick Davis, co-owner of Davis Manafort International.

Tumor man.

Rolling again for rapid tumour growth.

Bump

Someone mentioned that the songbird could be faking his cancerous brain to avoid testifying.

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh

You wish kek would be on your side, but he never will be.
Now go, and stay go.

George Webb has been saying Tony Pedo-esta got immunity for a week. Fucking swamp fucks always have a fucking protection plan.

Yanukovych was into Black Magic and crucified birds of prey at his home.

romaninukraine.com/crucified-birds-at-yanukovych-residence/

>exponential digits
This is admissible for tumor growth rolling

user posted this pic randomly last night... holy fuck

Is this the storm he was talking about?

law.com/americanlawyer/sites/americanlawyer/2017/10/30/manafort-indictment-keeps-focus-on-skaddens-ukraine-work/?slreturn=20170930172601

>Yanukovych was into Black Magic
That's probably every other Ukrainian desu.

Thank you for your contributions, anons.

We need all the digits we can get to take these slimy bastards down.

Digits and Trump establishes the military junta on Saturday and then proceeds to tear down the ENTIRE ZOG.

juicy if beefy

>Brzezinski
I read that on Sup Forums recently too
bump for OP

Holy shit. Those digits!

Trump was never truly redpilled, just pragmatic.

Very close, brother.

Guys, this is OP. I switched to my computer.

I just ordered pizza, and a pizza delivery person knocked on my door after 12 minutes.

The nearest pizza place is a 15 minute drive, and I ordered a large pepperone with fry.

I didn't answer, but they're still there. Should I be worried?

Ok I'll play, Vin Weber is a part of the Aspen Institute a think tank. The Aspen Institute is largely funded by foundations such as the Carnegie Corporation, the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, the Gates Foundation, the Lumina Foundation, and the Ford Foundation,

The top...oh, you mean Trump, because Hillary lost, remember?

pic related

Trump is finished

Pic unrelated. All this information was available before that post was made.

Tweets of twitter.com/magatrump5?lang=en preceded that post by hours.

I say this because idiots on Sup Forums will assume this guy is Trump or some shit and take all his misinfo as gospel.

Weber used to be mccains adviser in 2000.

>ex-Trump startegist
Why don't they just say Manafort? Why do they have to misdirect so hard? The end result is going to be the same.

They say it to create the Trump association. They're deflecting and distracting because they know this is tied up with Podestas, Hillary and dems as well.

Those in Trump's camp are not innocent either, but to say this is a partisan issue is misguided.

A great story tying this all to John McCain by none other than Sara A. Carter, the fine lady from Circa who helped break Uranium One:

circa.com/story/2017/06/21/heres-the-russia-influence-controversy-that-john-mccain-doesnt-want-you-to-know-about

> Davis and Manafort, who were already doing pro-Putin work against American national interests, were using potential meetings with McCain.