Why was Manafort highered?

We all remember manaforts short time span with the Trump administration. Would there be any other reason for him or trump wanting him to be a part of the team outside of ‘he would be good for the position?’ Especially now seeing the developments in the Uranium One Dealings?

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/the-establishment-arm-of-the-trump-campaign-is-blatantl-1780866568
nypost.com/2016/06/20/ivanka-forced-trump-campaign-to-fire-corey-lewandowski/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/20/source-trump-advisers-ultimatum-prompted-move-to-oust-lewandowski.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>highered
Learn to spell before you make a post mongoloid.

Manafort got pardoned.

>highered
Because Trump needed someone who could get the delegates and make sure they actually voted for him at the convention. Do you not remember the primaries?

>Why did Trump hire an experienced GOP political operative while trying to win the GOP nomination?

Manafort was hired when GOP establishment types mccain, ryan, and prebus went to ivanka and kishner and convinced them to give donald an ultimatum to hire manafort for the convention to "bring the party together" at a contested convention. In reality he was being planted to set trump up with russia and the dossier but he mst have got wise and fired him soon after.

>highered

>spellling
Hired. Whatever nigger, you understood.

This. It was most likely Gen Flynn who tipped him off. Both parties working to undermine Trump and his campaign. I real hope people die for this. There need to be public hangings.

very plausible, requires further investigation.

TO SIGNAL TO RUSSIA THAT HE'S /THEIR GUY/

TRUMP HIRING MANAFORT WAS ONE BIG VIRTUE SIGNAL

Why would Trump hire the top delegate cementing person, when facing a possible delegate rebellion/contested convention?

That's a really stupid question.

>Highered

Weed maybe?

Yeah he was probably in the Trump camp to white ant it.

>highered

gop establishment hopes to move trump away form lewandowski and toward manafort
gawker.com/the-establishment-arm-of-the-trump-campaign-is-blatantl-1780866568

Kushner forced lewandowski out and ivanaka gave trump ultimatum to hire manafort
nypost.com/2016/06/20/ivanka-forced-trump-campaign-to-fire-corey-lewandowski/

Lewandowski forced out because relationship with GOP establishment not good enough
foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/20/source-trump-advisers-ultimatum-prompted-move-to-oust-lewandowski.html

If he was pardoned why did he go to court today and get a 10 million dollar bond and house detention? Honest question, am I missing something?

It's a show. Normies only watch MSM so they need to see this orchestration play out.

The time he was running the campaign was when the most idiotic blunders were made, one after the other. Melania speech, cruz being allowed to speak against him at the convention, etc.

>highered

This might be the funniest thing I've read on Sup Forums all day

But why put on a show, it doesn’t make sense

>Why was Manafort highered [sic]?

He was uniquely capable of helping Trump win (read rig) the election. See

>highered

This is a word now.

>cant spell for shit
>calls people niggers
The left, everybody

it doesn't make sense because we sit on Sup Forums and know everything. Normies don't they need their hands held and told what is going on step by step.

>Hire a campaign manager to help plan to finish the nomination
>Get nomination
>Hire new manager to win general election
Trump hires and fires a lot. He had a tv show about it.

>Because Trump needed someone who could get the delegates and make sure they actually voted for him at the convention. Do you not remember the primaries?

This.

Who else was available at the time?
Somebody who could run a presidential campaign, not already working for another candidate, and willing to work for trump?
Give me a short list?

Trump campaign manager Manafort was hand-picked by Russia to help influence the Trump campaign and presidency.
Today's arrest is the beginning of the end.
You had a nice ride, Sup Forums but it's over.
Actually, your ride didn't really go anywhere but it's too late now.

Will you kill yourself when he's still prez come January?

Is that why Trump fired him?

I guess i would have fired him too. Would make a great defense!

4D

Sup Forums was here long before you faggots came here and shit it all up with your elephant and donkey bullshit and we will still be here long after.

Go fuck your drumpf Obama hilldawg bullshit.

Friends close, enemies closer...

>tfw u shomk da kush big times and play on the trampolean

h i g h e r e d

Spell check motherfucker

MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL!!!

kek

Sweet meme.

Sure she's ugly, but she's the kind of ugly I'd stick my dick in, if you know what I mean.

>highered
IS THIS THE POWER OF THE ALT RETARDED?

>highered
Just when you thinkyour opinion of Americanshas hit rock bottom, some dumb inbred mutt yank hands you an oil rig.

Fortunately, leddit's on the case

>highered
>high
>red

Confirmed commie pot-head. Race war now.

The corrupt Republic Deep State swamp monsters needed to be appeased to give Trump the delegate nod. Manafort was/is one of (Them) so he could twist arms. He was a Podesta/Clinton infiltrated plant and obama had him wiretapped. Every call he made on behalf of the trump campaign was spied on. THAT is what Clinton would probably call "opposition research".

This Papadap guy was brought in by Manafort and Deep State swamp monster republicans said he was a "good guy". BUT, he was supposed to give insights on GREECE. Instead he was trying to entrap Trump with Russia. Did not work. They told him to stuff it and stop trying to set them up with meetings with Russians. Fussion GPS staff DID manage to get ONE meeting about Russia in with Don Jr. it took Loretta Lynch to take illegal actions to ease the Visa for the Russian woman. Manafort was in on THIS meeting too. That is how organized crime works. Frame ups .

>Americanshas

way to cuck yourself within a single post, brainlet Paki.