Family Guy and Kevin Spacey

twitter.com/NumbersMuncher/status/924869139059134464/

>Family Guy referenced Spacey being a faggot pedo years ago
Is this a (((coincidence))), Seth mocking sexual abuse of minors, or him hinting at abuse that is widely known in Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-dqoEyYXx4
youtube.com/watch?v=gINv-rcrEGM
imdb.com/title/tt7221090/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0LR3cjLTeo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My guess is that Macfarlane is a liberal but normal, if unfunny and unoriginal, guy who maybe saw some shit like celebs hitting on much younger people or maybe worse kinds of shit at parties, was unsettled and thought he'd give subtle clues through jokes. There are a few other weird non sequiter jokes regarding other unassuming/well regarded celebrities in Family Guy too, maybe that's saying something

>Family Guy
>Created by seth mcfarlane
>a dude who has a shit load of shows
>dropping hints in animated shows
>simpsons used to do this all the time too when it was big
>worldwide phenom big
>both shows on fox
>fox aka newscorp aka rupert murdoch
>what is he up to?

simpsons called out actors for being pedos?

Macfarlane has jews on his side (nearly all voice actors/writers are Jew) but they're not the insider Hollywood Jews.
He gets free passes to snipe at the elite, although the hammer comes down quick when it reaches too many normies (aka his "bad" oscar hosting).

Probably toeing the line as much as possible without losing his career. It doesn't have to be sinister or noble, but I imagine it leans more towards the latter.

What did Seth mean by this?

Even though he's a libshit he's been spit on step times already with the Weinstein joke and now this. There should be more looking into his jokes about he deviance of Hollywood.

Sauce?

No but they predicted trump as president, mass of higgs boson, the shard. Makes sense that murdoch would have advanced knowledge. But why share? To gloat?

eggy weggs
youtube.com/watch?v=V-dqoEyYXx4

>mass of higgs boson, the shard
could i get a quick rundown

>LESS

weinstein. not a fag. epstein. not a fag. baby dick raping and killing rabbis? not fags. in isis in fact. there's more pedo distraction threads than threads on the pedo corruption taking place today

a broken clock is right twice a day

Family Guy also predicted Bruce Jenner becoming a women, and made a joke where Peter runs down runners in the Boston Marathon before the bombing. The second one is a bit of a stretch but I'll give it to them. Basically what I'm saying is Seth Macfarlane is a wizard.

MacFarlane is a crypto jew that pretends to be a gentile athiest -- you don't get all the breaks he gets in hollywood unless you're a connected kike

This is funnier than when alleged leftist John Lebowitz had a stroke because Family Guy made a joke about John "You dont own nothing goy" Stewart doing the Daily Show during a writers strike.

>Is pedo
>Is famous for american beauty
hmmm

>Roger is dressed a Steven Spielberg
>Toshi is dressed as Jonathan Ke Quan
>Jonathan Ke Quan from Goonies and Temple of Doom
>0:52 Roger bends Toshi over and humps him
>Sings "The Goonies 'R' Good Enough"

"It's good enough"
"it's good enough for me."
"Good enough for you is good enough for me"
What did Seth MacFarlane mean by that?
youtube.com/watch?v=gINv-rcrEGM

Why did god let macfarlane survive 9/11? what's his real purpose?

Seth may be EP and do some of the voices but that doesn't mean he writes all the jokes. There's something called a "writer" at TV networks

>Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil

Seth has done this before- didn't he call out Harvey Weinstein?

>My guess is that Macfarlane is a liberal but normal, if unfunny and unoriginal, guy who maybe saw some shit like celebs hitting on much younger people or maybe worse kinds of shit at parties, was unsettled and thought he'd give subtle clues through jokes
This, Seth is left-leaning but not an SJW, and he won't tank his career but he's made an effort to call shit out.

as far as I know, Seth is less involved with the production of American Dad than he is with Family Guy's

kek

Spacey was making a movie called Gore.
A young man spends a summer in Italy where he meets his idol, Gore Vidal, who teaches him about life, love, and politics.
imdb.com/title/tt7221090/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1

Coincidence?

Jews don't get cancelled for antisemitism either though.

He didn't have to see it himself, rumors etc. Also he isn't the only writer, the joke was probably pitched in a room full of writers and they were all familiar with the rumors and thus found it funny.

>seth "missed" his flight on 9/11

Also Mark Whalberg?

holy shit!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

He's a time traveler who made all the right moves in order to pound Danys pussy.

Give it a few months and we'll know.

This, everytime the simulation cycles (it resets around this time 2012-2022) a few people come back with memories of the previous timeline. Usually they use these memories for personal gain or to fix relationships or they go nuts. It's sad a beautiful at the same time that we relive our lives over and over again.

willem dafoe said he thinks about killing people a lot.

the higgs boson (a particle kinda like an electron but way smaller) was predicted a lng time ago not by the simpsons. the higgs boson was discovered recently also not by the simpsons. simpsons happened to talk about it before the higgs boson was spread in the news because the creators of the simpsons are math/science nerds and make A LOT of obscure science/math related references

OBLIGATORY BOMSTRAP POSTING

COME ONE AND COME ALL!

LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT SETH MACFARLANE IN THIS ADVENTURE REVIEW OF HIS NEW HIT SHOW THE ORVILLE.

GET COMFY AND FIND A SNACK! IT IS SLOW TO START BUT WELL WORTH IT, I ASSURE YOU SIR!

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0LR3cjLTeo

Jon Stewart physically assulted the co-creator of The Daily Show Lizz Winstead.
He also """""allegedly""""" bullied one of his writers to the point he had to quit the show. Even Stephen Colbert defended him when it came to the allegation

Basically this.

shills plz leave

.........they all know.