Is it time to ban nuts?

Nut allergies are one of the most deadliest allergies people can have sending sufferers into cardiac arrest and can cause severe brain damage and sometime even death. Sufferers symptoms can be triggered by not just eating them but by being exposed to them at all, breathing in air near peanuts can trigger the body into a nervous breakdown and it's completely out of these people's control.
It's time we move forward as a society and ban nuts in public spaces, if it saves just 1 life then it's worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wEb5a-I0kyg
dailycaller.com/2017/09/03/muslims-angered-after-islamic-gang-rape-warnings-posted-in-uk/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4545564/Men-guilty-gang-raping-girl-kebab-shop-Kent.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4936754/Wives-men-jailed-rape-blame-victims-too.html
onenewsnow.com/culture/2017/08/12/18-in-muslim-gang-rape-uk-girls-as-easy-prey
redice.tv/news/another-massive-muslim-rape-gang-busted-in-britain
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now that’s just nuts.

A beautiful young lady was exposed to nuts by selfish men in a restaurant who told her the food didn't contain nuts, this is how it left her.

This wonderful lady was terrified when she got a new job in an office because the men in their liked to eat nuts and chocolate containing nuts, how is this fair?

This isn't a joke, there's a dedicated board for this type of humour already
Sup Forums.org/bant/
Go there.

Wouldnt a better solution be to find out why allergies are increasing in the west? No one had these problems when I was a kid. Now everyone is precious and exceptional and too precious to eat anything.

This is not normal.

Nobody needs a peanut shell with more than two nuts. Ban assault nuts.

Look at how beautiful and full of life she was and still tries to be, imagine if this was your own daughter or sister, it's heartbreaking

She looks like she has been deprived of oxygen already.

Will we get cashew nut in communist utopia?

I just ate a bag of salted and it was 850 cals

Yes we must research into it but we must cater society to those suffering from allergies, people's lives are being ruined

cute little Australian girl after being exposed to peanuts, how can you be content with this happening to your kids?

Yes, lets ban something that is harmful to .02% of the population.
Dont feel bad, its happened in most of our schools here. Kids cant even take bagged lunches to school anymore. Forced to eat gmo filled foods.

Look at her beautiful eyes, nuts are destroying our children!

yeah ban nuts to pave the way for more (((soy)))

If peanuts can fuck you up that bad you probably should be dead anyway. Fucking pussies trying to circumvent natural selection.

Not exposing kids to nuts is the reason why nut alergies are so common these days. Put some shells in the baby carriage.

allergies are a modern issue caused by leaky gut

So would my dick

We are trying to control evolution. The weak should die. Not be kept alive

If it saves just 1 life then banning it is worth it
>boohoo no more packed lunch waaaaa

I forgot every time halloween is near The anti-nuts freaks came out.

if your kid can't be around things that nature created your kid should be euthanized. stop passing on your shit genes and kys.

I made a recipe to replace soy sauce with marmite

Its 10x better

Sure, youll ban nuts, but do nothing about the hordes of muslim men raping the children right?
Pathetic

people have all kinds of digestive issues caused by modern diet and I think that is what causes allergy symptoms. Allergies as a randomly occurring phenomenon does not make sense

Maybe we should ban people allergic to nuts instead.

peanuts (whithout salt) are actually very good for the heart

Beautiful? I dunno. I mean yeah it's time to break your duck and bin that nut but she was never beast mode to gin with

Why do so many kids have deathly allergies now? This shit was unheard of when I was in school, and I'm not that much older than them.

Some schools already ban peanut butter. Can't have the young goys getting protein for lunch.
Nice work user maybe you can be less of a soy boy now

It's not genetic fuck off

the less nuts you consume as a child, the more prone to allergic reactions from nuts you are.

Americans ban nuts

10 years later China just sprinkles peanut dust and wipes out faggits

are you fucking crazy?

peanut butter iz kang

There's nothing wrong with soy, faggot

Why can't we just let them die? Eventually nut allergies would disappear. It would be the work of nature.

>not saying you are muslim with a prepared specialty halal meal
>not threatening to sue the everloving shit out of the school if they fuck with your kids lunch

user you must use the liberal kikes machine against them

sure, whatever you say soyboy

I am thinking it has to do with internal flora imbalance

youtu.be/wEb5a-I0kyg

This is natural selection in action.

If anything we should be force feeding people nuts to cull the weak from the herd.

eating nuts = illegal
cutting off a little boy's nuts and calling him a girl = glorious diversity

15 year old American boy dies after eating food containing peanuts.

No but we should ban gum in public places, holy fuck i'm sick of seeing that shit all over the pavement

It's fucking degenerate, swallow that shit or bin it, NOT ON THE FUCKING FLOORRRRRRRRRRRR

>It's not genetic

your autism is

really activates my deep neuron nut

The left proves everyday that they will never stop banning shit until nothing is allowed except working, paying taxes and watching niggers fuck white women.

15 yo British boy died from eating Chinese with nuts

>lets continue to subsidize genetic failures because muh feels!

I dont care if youre shitposting

sage

just move to Singapore if you want that. All your dreams can come true

the weak should fear my nuts

It absolutely is, now answer this if you truly care about these children.
A lot more cases of rape than nut allergy

I like salty nuts but i am allergic to nature. Am i gay or just too much soy milk?

Can we have meth fuelled sex orgies in our hotdesk flats in a commie utopia? I'll bring the pistachios and an epipen.

He's playin bball in the ghetto in the sky now

Natural Selection will fix it.

Australian man exposed to peanut butter, this is what happened to his face

thats his normal face

Despite suffering from sore skin, finding it harder to breath and facial swelling he still has a smile on his face. An inspiration to all

All nuts? You want to ban, say, chestnuts? No one is allergic to chestnuts. Almonds?

It's only peanuts to which people are allergic.

How about this: allergic people take responsibility for their own health and avoid places where nuts could be sold, processed or used?

Pretty soon you'll be banning Big Gulps -- it's for the plebs, you know, those who can't make rational "food choices" -- and bread (lotsa gluten allergies) and potatoes (nightshades) ... where will you draw the line?

This is the problem with meddling and the loss of personal responsibility. It is not YOUR responsibility if I have an allergy -- it is mine, and mine alone. It is not society's responsibility if I have an allergy -- only my responsibility.

If I'm worried about a particular restaurant or grocery store, I won't go there.

Leave me alone.

Oldfag here. When I went to elementary school in California, kids either brought change from home for a school lunch or had a sack lunch, but EVERYONE fucking bought milk. Everyone. Someone being lactose intolerant was unheard of.
Someone having an allergy to nuts? Kids would have laughed and thought it was a joke. There was no such thing in the early 70's, or it seemed like it. The only allergy that kids were aware of was bee stings, due to those rare cases where some asshole got stung and had to be taken to a hospital.
What the fuck is with the current USA generation? What food additives changed everything?

Any nuts that trigger the reaction should be banned from public spaces. Sufferers can be as careful where they go as possible but it doesn't stop the 1 Selfish asshole eating them somewhere that would normally be safe

I'm not allergic to nuts, but yes, they should be banned

Perfect eugenics

>UK
fucking knew it britbongs love banning everything

>tfw five guys keeps nutcucks out of their restaurants by having open boxes of peanuts all over the place and using peanut oil to fry things

Another girl exposed to nuts, she was lucky to be alive

What about the children that suffer for life after being raped by some muslim?
>nope dont care need to ban peanuts!

Rape is a different topic, please refrain from posting in my thread again.

Pretty much. Except we superglue their eyes closed to make it easier on the other migrants to compete in exams against them. This is after engrish exam. Adewale got 5 points for his name. Muhammed didnt have to sit the test and got 100% on the condition that his uncle didnt follow through with threats to blow up the school. He got accepted into medicine next year. The white aussies were failed automatically for charges of racism based on them just being white. They accepted this without question and apologised for even showing up. We love our new country.

dailycaller.com/2017/09/03/muslims-angered-after-islamic-gang-rape-warnings-posted-in-uk/

That’s a stupid argument. I’m not for banning nuts but there are PLENTY of things that nature created that will kill you. Nature is really fucking good at killing. No human is immune to everything god created, we just learned to avoid the shit that does fuck us up.

What is wrong with Americans neglecting the health and wellbeing of others? Is this what unrestrained capitalism does to people?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4545564/Men-guilty-gang-raping-girl-kebab-shop-Kent.html

Seriously, what kind of genetic failure suffers nut allergies? Just euthanize these rejects, problem solved.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4936754/Wives-men-jailed-rape-blame-victims-too.html

How many times do I have to fucking report, mods ban this cunt already.
>us1ERHNb

It's finally time we ban assault nuts. Nobody needs high capacity peanut bags to 'eat.'

Airline services are already debating whether to ban peanuts or not, why isn't wider society joining the debate yet?

>BAN ALL THE THINGS
Maybe if he was a cashew you would have better luck

>Ammaria Johnson, 7, died after suffering a severe allergic reaction to a peanut
Rest in peace beautiful little girl.

>wants me to be banned for posting something that actually matters
Oh yeah
onenewsnow.com/culture/2017/08/12/18-in-muslim-gang-rape-uk-girls-as-easy-prey

peanuts doing gods work

If God wanted them to survive then he wouldn't have given them a nut allergy.

redice.tv/news/another-massive-muslim-rape-gang-busted-in-britain
Alright im bored now

Died after eating Rice Krispies that contained nuts, poor poor girl.

Because it's completely unrelated
Good fuck off

Maybe these genetically inferior subhumans should just fuck off and die. It's not my god damn problem and I'll eat nuts wherever I please.

>if it saves just 1 life then it's worth it.

Nope, that's the leftist retard mentality, IF ONLY ONE PERSON IS SAVED, IT WILL BE TOTALLY WORTH FUCKING UP EVERYTHING ELSE BECAUSE ITS A LIFE AFTER ALL.

Some lives aren't worth it, and forcing the world to adapt to the needs of a tiny select few is plain stupid. Go fuck yourself.

>Cant eat nuts
>somehow this is everyone else's problem
Keep your epipen with you nigger, and if you die anyways, consider it natural selection getting rid of your shitty genes.

Oh no I can't eat nuts in public the whole world is fucked up nowmy life is ruined

This is how retarded you sound

14 yo boy died after being exposed to peanuts, leaving his gf heart broken. Rest in peace little man and stay strong girl.

Oi m8, you got a license for those nuts?

maybe people should stop sucking nuts

>14 yo boy died after being exposed to peanuts

That explains the long face.

Maybe we let the people with nut allergies die

look at those faces ffs, can you bongs be any more pathetic.

This 6 year old boy was KICKED of a plane for his peanut allergy, descriminatiom is alive and well, the time to ban peanuts is now.

One year we had a diabetic. She was sick and weird. We didnt bash her but sickly kids were freaks and no one chose them to play on their team at lunch. No one was allergic, barely anyone in the entire school even had asthma.

We were all strong, fit and healthy and good looking kids with excellent coordination. And we were smart. We all spent all our free time running around outside, riding bikes, skating, going on adventures.

Kids today are all bubble boy cancer patients. More peanuts I say. Compulsory peanuts and then laps around the oval. This will weed out the future communists and wheezing sjws

No. We should gas those with peanut allergy.

I wonder if someone could make a "The weak should fear the strong" meme with peanuts or some shit. I would but I am supposed to be studying.

>banning nuts
feminists are trying this for a couple of years already