/What'sHAPPENING/

I was gone some time.
What the fuck is happening.
Please spoonfeed me quickly.
No memes please.

Jews

HAVE I GOT THE SOLUTION TO YOUR LATE NIGHT PROBLEMS
TRY MYPILLOW, THE PERFECT PILLOW FOR YOU!
DO YOU EVER GET TIRED OF NECK PAIN AND LOW SUPPORT FROM THOSE OTHER PILLOWS?
WELL WITH MY PATENTED MYPILLOW YOU WON'T FEEL A THING

the house of cards is collapsing

would suck on those toes

But can i fuck it tho?

Trump's campaign manager has been arrested for Crimes Against the United States, and one of his NatSec council managers was turned months ago, and also provided evidence of direct contact between Russia and Trump's campaign team - specifically regarding the hacking of Podesta's emails and offering them to Trump's team.

Meanwhile Sup Forums is melting down and saying "BUT HILLARY" over and over again, because that's all they've got left.

Fake news. kys shill

The manafort has been indicted for crimes he commited before any connection to trump. This is bad for dems as he was on the dem's side of things back in the 2008-2014 era. Whatever is going on it was serious enough that tony podesta resigned and lawered the fuck up.

Something serious is about to go down, and trump is clear of any wrongdoings thus far.

It turns out it's really nothing. Billions spent on an investigation and no one will be going to Federal Pound Me In the Ass Prison.

>what's happening
A leftist coup.

MyPillow is not for lewd

All of the dems hopes and dreams resulted in the dc lobbyist insider manafort and some Cronies getting caught for tax evasion 5 years ago

podesta wasn't fucking hacked, he fell for a phishing scheme and his password was P@ssw0rd

The first people you arrest, you charge them with serious crimes but not the ones you actually want to nail them with. That way you can flip them because 1) they're already fucked and 2) they know there's worse to come if they don't co-operate. You also arrest more than one at the same time so you can set up a Prisoner's Dilemma situation.

You thought memes and "But Killary" would carry the day? Welcome to how the grown-ups work, kiddo.

>/leftyfags/ posting baits such as "GLUMPFY BTFO XDDD" and pretending to be smart oldfags
>european Sup Forums posters raiding with le 56% meme, all of them are turks or pakis tho
>catalonia new meme flag for commies and shills
>JIDF still sucking dicks, won't ever recover.
nothing really new t b h

Khazar milkers happened

Is this the newest BLACKED model?

>capital letters
>numbers
>symbols
what is the problem here?

that isn't what creates a strong password, a long one does

MUELLER IS /OURGUY/ HES BRINGING DOWN PODESTAS AND CLINTON CABAL

SEE PICTURE

THOSE UZBEK KHAZAR MILIKERS! BADABOOM. LOOK AT THOSE TURKIC TATAS!

forget these other faggots here is the story .

Trump and Clinton have made a deal to sell a couple of their more retarded employees down the river to save themselves. It will not go higher or wider and both main parties will claim victory .

gib milks

Shill please end your life

Psst crimes against the United States is a charge linked to tax fraud you tit

Fug, that’s just what I was looking for. Gibs noaw

Severely underrated post

This. Don't forget Sup Forums. We are at shill con 5.

Pretty thicc desu. Have a meme.

You are a compete retard if you think this is going to unseat a president

This is how grown ups work

Checked and respect

would bang until it was an unrecognizable flattened pile of meat on the floor. goddamnit, why haven't any nudes of those gigantic milkbags been leaked yet.