South Africa Happening

What this means:

Today thousands of white South Africans wore black in protest of farm murders that are ignored by the South African government. iol.co.za/news/south-africa/gauteng/blackmonday-thousands-across-sa-protest-against-farm-murders-11770823

The facts:

- You are 2.25x more likely to get killed in South Africa if you are white compared to being black.
-You are 4x more likely to get killed in South Africa if you are a farmer(boer) compared to being black.
-Farm murders have increased 27% this year whilst the national average increased 1.8%.

Non-kosher take on South African history: archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica

>Why don’t white South Africans just leave?

There are 4.5 million people on this ass-end of Africa. Not all can afford a plane ticket or even qualify for immigration to first world countries. We do not get the same benefits as migrants from Syria for example as trying to claim refugee status gets us labelled racists and rejected.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

You cannot raft across the Atlantic and trekking through Africa on foot successfully is impossible. We do no have dual citizenship. Besides that, a minority of us can actually still leave, but we have a strong sense of this being OUR country anyway that we built and have resided in for over 350 years. To “just move” when things get tough is just setting our grandchildren up to get cucked in other Marxist shitholes. We have our own culture and we do not wish for it to disappear so pathetically. We make our stand here, the vast majority of us *do not have a choice* due to the barriers previously mentioned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSwAd2T41-o
samilitaryhistory.org/vol156bb.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers
youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks#Statistics
bbc.com/news/world-africa-41802942
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why don’t you start the race war?

If it starts it will be because we’ve been pushed to breaking point. While the ANC doesn’t have it on their policy papers to kill all whites they’re not taking steps to reduce the likelihood of a race war either. Instead, they eat up all the tax money to live like kings and scapegoat whites to keep the blame off of themselves. Eventually the black underclass will just chimp out once the monthly gibs stop coming as the economy eventually tanks and all hell breaks loose. The ANC keeps the military small to prevent a coup so there will be no help from them. Our police is abysmal. White Commandos have been disbanded by the ANC. The AWB is long dead and any indication otherwise is a honeypot. Our guns have been mostly confiscated since 1994. We’re in a less than eager position to start unwanted bloodshed.

>So what will happen? Are you just waiting to die?

Shit will hit the fan. Might be next year, might be 5 years from now. It is only a matter of time. I can assure you one thing though, blacks cannot organize properly without a state apparatus supporting them (China, Russia ect) and if the day of the machete comes it will be the greatest slaughter of niggers the world will ever see. Whites are not quick to aggression, but when pressed against the wall, we are ruthless. Virtually all the pilots in the airforce are white, we still have hundreds of thousands of men with military experience. Coloureds will rather join our side in such a happening than be under the boot of a black government once they become the next target. Blacks will starve. The country will balkanise most likely. I do not wish for this, but I cannot stop this fast approaching event. All I wish for is for the Afrikaners to be left alone in peace, and I hope in the end we will have our own country again, after more than 100 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=DSwAd2T41-o

>I want to help in some way. How?

It would not be the first time. Thousands of foreign volunteers have come to help us in our time of need before. Pictured clockwise is the Irish volunteers, American volunteers, two more Americans, Scandinavian volunteers, the Finnish memorial, the Scandinavian memorial, the Irish memorial ect.
samilitaryhistory.org/vol156bb.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers

I am not asking for you to be Rambo. This isn’t operation Barbarossa either, this is humanitarian preparation. Women and children will need to be evacuated when shtf to safe zones and will need facilities to use. Instead of waiting for such a clusterfuck to occur, one should be pro-active and prepare in advance. I have been in the process of this for nearly 2 years with other Sup Forumsacks who care and wish to help. You don’t even need to come to South Africa, supporting this humanitarian cause can be done anonymously from the comfort of your room as long as you REALLY know how to work with a computer. Otherwise, all hands on deck, manpower is what we need and any skills you bring will be useful. We are not looking for mercenaries, we are looking for those who care and can assist in a Syria/Rwanda style disaster and help with evacuation and construction of facilities.

I made a discord to temporarily organise anyone who wishes to help in the future or perhaps lend a hand in preparing right now. Join if you wish to help or simply discuss the topic further. gg/wrJTky

youtube.com/watch?v=jUweZaopHdE

god bless those poor folks in africa

Afrikaaner whose family left when I was young here, my Grandad fought in the Rhodesian Bush War and worked as a PMC all across Africa afterwards.

I really feel for your situation but I honestly see the only solution to be you all arming yourselves and throwing the ANC out by force and then mass genocide of niggers and reinstating Apartheid.

If the race war kicks off I'll be on the first plane over to help.

>wearing black to protest
You guys need to go on strike and drive all your farm vehicles and tractors etc to the government buildings and protest the fuck out of them and refuse to farm until they fix it, starve them out.

Bump for justice

The whites need the GTFO of Africa.

It's not their land, their ancestors moved there because they had fuck all at home and wanted to become insta kangz of their very own farm.

Staying there is an EGO thing, they just can't bear to go from middle class land owning lifestyle to small house nobody lifestyle.

Get out before they slaughter you all, stop clinging on desperately to your ex pat holiday fantasy, IT'S FUCKING OVER BRU!

We built SA, why should we be forced to leave? I only left because I was a child and my family made the decision for me, if it was up to me I would have stayed and slotted any and all floppies that tried to fuck with me.

Bump
I wore a black shirt today.

i would come for a race war, all i need is military training

Stay safe friends

Nobody is being forced to leave, but I promise you the blacks will end up slaughtering the whites, it's already begun, look at the string of farm murders.

Also look at the white townships that have sprung up, and the way the white women and children are being forced to fuck black truckers in exchange for food.

It's fucking over, the whites that are still there are either mad or they are stuck there, the ones who can get out should get out, the ones who are stuck should fucking start walking home.

You didn't read and you've been shilling these threads all day for (You)s. Most are unable to get out.

>farm murders have increased 27% this year
the cool kids still kill white farmers?

The ones who can should help the ones who can't, you guys talk about unity well fucking sell all your shit, unite and GTFO while you still can.

Reminder this bong has been on Sup Forums all day and been shilling the exact same "Kill all whites" crap in every single south African thread.

I've only just got in from work lol and anyway if you read my posts I'm saying SAVE ALL WHITES

i find really ironic they want to get gibs from any first world country, whilst could easily travel to any other third world shithole, like any country in latinamerica, but they rather be killed

Listen to me when I say that there isn't a practical way to ship 4.5 million people from the bottom tip of Africa to anywhere without a 10x bigger operation than d-day and people giving asylum away like hot-cakes.

What a waste of time. You know the blacks don't give a shit.
Just take back your country.

Nice meme OP, notice how hard tbe boards getting shilled today?
>the UN fears the south african

So, this is probably a dumb burger question but I got to know..
Did anyone know who the fuck cecil the lion was before he got shot or was this just some bullshit because harambe was a cover up of cecil and boko haram.
I was the only dumbass who confused harambe and boko haram for the first few weeks.

Pic related it's not much of an upgrade, plus language gap. But as I've said

>- You are 2.25x more likely to get killed in South Africa if you are white compared to being black.
>-You are 4x more likely to get killed in South Africa if you are a farmer(boer) compared to being black.
>-Farm murders have increased 27% this year whilst the national average increased 1.8%.

where are you getting these numbers from?

Where there's a will there's a way.

You need to form a movement, you need to make contact with as many whites as you can, get each community to nominate a spokesman, work out how much you can raise, start getting the most vulnerable out first, leave the men of fighting age till last.

Fuck Asylum, leave on holiday visas, set up connections in other countries with sympathetic organisations.

It's a big fucking ask but anything is possible and not trying is unforgivable.

The horrors of South Africa today are a continuation of the anti-human, anti-life Communist ideology.
Awaken, Western man. South Africa (and Rhodesia) is your future if you allow it.

Start an army and ask for russian funds. Then start a campaign in the west to try to find more recruits.

Then go to war. You have no other option.

If only it were possible to meme Trump into giving SA whites refugee status here..

As an Amerifag, I’d love to have you.

I mean this sort of stuff builds group cooperation and so may be useful in the future. But as others have pointed out blacks in SA don't give a shit about it. Just be ready when shit hits the fan.

Proportional to population. Also the South African police do not track white murders or just farm murders separate from the entire murder rate for the country so it's up to independent agencies to track the number of us being killed which leads to various estimates.

See discord. We can discuss this further.

Don't live in the niggest continent then. Zero sympathy

(((they))) want the whites to leave...

I will help if you want

Will do

REMINDER DISCORD LINK

/wrJTky

/wrJTky

/wrJTky

Take back whats yours, show how you do it when the time comes for the rest of us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks#Statistics

When I look at the stats. They constantly decrease since 2000.

Are you trying to gaslight us?

Its just niggers jews doing the usual coverup of bad stats.

bump

(((wikipedia))

You have to be realistic, there's a time to fight and there's a time to withdraw, regroup and join with others on firmer ground.

It sounds wonderful, stay, fight for what's yours, die fighting, we'll all be cheering you on from the safety of the west.

Fuck that, South Africa is about to explode, black nationalists are already starting to organise mini pogroms, time is running out, it's time to do a fucking Dunkirk.

Wikipedia also told me about 6 gorrillian Jews

im trying to think who would back the whites in a race war.

would russia really do it? id imagine china would fund the nigs because they want their easy mining rights and gradual takeover

maybe the republic of good hope is the only answer; coloreds and whites working together against bantu nigs

>You have to be realistic
I just told you transporting 4.5 million people across the Atlantic, or getting all of us to overstay on our visas is impossible and will NEVER happen. The only way to save the most is by preparing for when the shtf.

If China backs the nogs, Russia would surely back the Boer. Africa is full of mineral deposits, no one would pass up that opportunity

How you fucking faggot? ITS 4 AND HALF FUCKING MILLION PEOPLE! This is why kids need to keep the fuck off Sup Forums all together.

Our best bet is to start a private military that is purely white. Then from there we can enlist white contractors from across the world to aid us in creating and sustaining infrastructure.

Many asians will work with us as well.

It is a huge under going but at the end of the day these fucking kikes want to make this a one world affair then we can combat them by organizing all whites from across the globe to combat them.

Why don't you guys go to Russia? Don't you have free visas at entrance like Brazil?

Also the Russian government is giving free land to anyone willing to build something on it.
I know it's probably not ideal, but still a way out.

I'm deeply with you, the whole white world is attacked and I will remember all my white brothers when the day comes.

Maybe they should go back to Europe.

>do a fucking dunkirk

You make me sick and everyday we whites in the United states hate the fact that we backed you instead of the krauts in both world wars.

In a year, I will own a small apartment in France, and I will pay two plane tickets for non fighting Afrikaners(women, elders,minors).

google hiding south Africa searches..

Stand and fight seems more realistic to me, a percentage could leave on short notice, but most would get left behind for the nigger hordes.

Make a thread on night-/k/
Most are still salty about Rhodesia, and as long as you don't go full fucking Sup Forumstard/Turner diaries in your thread they're likely to be willing to help.
Keep in mind that they're not a bunch of white supremacists and generally aren't too fond of Sup Forums, despite what certain cross-posters say to the contrary.
Fucking this. I doubt crowds and speeches will do a damn thing at this point, given how cucked the msm is.
You need to make some fucking noise if you want to be heard.

Get on discord

What the fuck is discord and why is it called honeypots?

French fags, get a bunch of you together and get real loud and angry like how you picture white trash americans act and right the worlds knowledge about the french revolution so we can use your fancy sounding words like burgeroiuse to piss of liberals who try to sound smart.

While I don't personally approve of it some Boer women also fought funnily enough.

Well this as in the farm strikes
The whole ethnic cleansing angle is a guaranteed way to have your cause vilified.

We need to start somewhere

>How organised are the whites there?
>Have they got ham radio comms established between all major population bases?
>Have they created a network of community leaders?
>Have they decided to stay and duke it out? If so what about those who are too old or young to fight? Is there a plan to evac them?
>Is it a bunch of small groups looking out for themselves? or are they pulling together?
>What about those poor bastards in the white townships? why not get them into the farms, they can work, they can probably fight and they need help more than anyone right now.

AWB is a honeypot yet Sup Forums keeps posting them everywhere

It's for chatting and calling "friends". I guess you could say it's a better version of Skype.

Well, they need to stay unfortunately. We literally, literally do not have any power beyond the internet and potential quasi sympathisers in the White house. So we can't just send the muhreens in and fucking start colonising South Africa and anywhere else to secure our Race.

So our South African brothers need to hold tight and that means they need to communicate more than ever. They need to put their money between each other and kick out any fucking liberal cucks.

I wonder (((why)))?

Is it not watched like on here?

Discord is like teamspeak basically. But a lot better.

If trump should allow anyone over here, it's fucking Boer white africans. Ship off some of these nogs back to their shitty homeland.

Discord is invite only. Unless they ask you for your phone number in the chat you're just as safe there as you are here.

they wont leave because they can't. White countries don't take in white refugees because theyd fit in to well and not cause problems.

This "white minority" that keeps getting mentioned is not some piss small number of people. It exceeds 4 million whites, thats the size of the whole of New Zealand. It's not like Zimbabwe or Zambia where there only a few thousand left, we're talking millions.

>ethnic cleansing
You mean self defense?
Agenda 21, 24,& 2030?
Pretty fucking bold of them to have trevor noah shilling for gun control immediately after vegas happened when his debut specials we're about how great apartheid ending was that he just had to flee to america like a fucking turncoat nigger.
>normies know the daily show
>subconciously they know that south african accent
Die antwoord was oddly a thing here too for awhile.
Yeah, americans really will listen to a south african speaking just because the accent catches their attention.

Let's say I am willing to help a white South African family get out on a holiday viisa or something and let them stay with me and my family while they figure something out. How would I go about finding such a family?

Your countrymen have all left ,you fight alone as less than 10% of the population and there isn't a government in the world who give a fuck about you . You need to leave and let these savages return to what they know just like Zimbabwe.

Check out Hungary user, I think they are friendly to white S. Africans.

Where should I post or look at to become armed security for free. For the farmers. I started looking at your gun laws, can a foreigner get a permit if he's only their 3 months?

Nigger, youre overthinking this.
Just be a loud obnoxious american and get people talking about whats happening in South Africa to the whites there.
Boers tend to be able to take care of themselves for the most part, they arent europeans. Just make sure they dont get swept under the rug because anti white groups really dont want to deal with hollywood, indictments, and angry south africans all at the same time.
We're going to spin some plates on those niggers.

this is fake news

I think I could start a gofundme, get a few grand, and I could cover my expenses. And provide security for a few months

what are some names of rhodesian movies or docs, or any other interesting african things

The "run away" mentality
How long can you run before you have to face reality? Run from SA to Europe or america?

Meanwhile America and Europe is following the same path as SA. Then what happens once these areas reach SA point?

Where will you run too then?

FUCK WHITE PEOPLES GTFO & GO BACK TO EUROPE WHERE U BELONG

George Soros pls

It's really pathetic that the UK and the Netherlands aren't willing to accept some of you as refugees. Maybe they're waiting for the innevitable?Fucking traitors

Thats funny, White people set up the colony in SA that drew all the plebs from other parts of africa.

Talk about being retarded.

Russia won't back anyone for free, it's just too far away. I also doubt that China will back anyone in an open conflict. To receive support from anyone you need actual diplomacy.

Comparing russian far east with South Africa is a bit stupid. The climate difference alone is insane. Also the amount of land they give is too small for real farmers. Besides, it's their country, they shouldn't run away if they don't want to.

>The gathering will rather focus on unity among all South Africans, 'Genoeg is Genoeg' [Enough is Enough] organiser Talita Basson told News24.

"We are against everything that is a part of the old South Africa. We won't be singing Die Stem, we won't be carrying the apartheid flag and we won't allow any hate speech."
You guys are screwed. How do you expect this to work when the organizers are sabotaging the entire thing from the get go and trying to do more of what lead to this?

Yeah right, Russia and China are exactly those powers who support ANC government and want to get rid of whites in favor of chinese and (((chinese))) colonization.

Not that I don't believe you but could I get sources on these numbers?
When I bring it up with normies they site Wikipedia that says farm attacks have decreased since 2000.

Do you guys regret ending apartheid?

Again guys there's a discord

quite a few komandos say "nigger," so if you appeal to the many that have Bush War fantasies, they would certainly join us I think.

Which side Indians are supporting in S africa?

What about the opposite you cuck? When the boers are pushed to their limit and a race war breaks out, we go fight and colonize that shit. Like the good old times.

Why do these cuck losers that willingly voted their own race away get so much sympathy on here?
Less than 10% white and they act more cucked than the whitest parts of America. Those still living there clearly do because they don't have a problem with niggers.
I say fuck em'. Let them pay for what they brought on themselves.

Sources

gupta has you by the balls probably. so they will back the blacks. not sure what the typical indian on the street thinks.

Will someone buy me a ticket to South Africa and give me a $10,000 dollar budget to arm myself so I can protect as many whites as possible?

Stuff like this makes me think blacks and whites need to die off so the rest of the logical thinking world can carry on without the threat of constant race based retardation.

US + UN sanctioned the crap out of SA for having apartheid. Our countries are partially to blame for this.

Just start a silent upricing / war and take back your country. MAGA!

look how effortlessly BBC brushes this off, it's like 500 words

bbc.com/news/world-africa-41802942