Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

>re-zero-anime.jp/news/#news-171
>テレビ愛知で9月22日(木)放送の「Re:ゼロから始める異世界生活」第25話につきまして、特別編成による時間変更がございます。
通常より36分押しでの放送となりますので、ご注意ください。
36 minute extended episode confirmed

36 minutes? I won't complain but that's an odd length.

Rem a best. A BEST.

Emilia a shit. A SHIT.

This guy gets it.

how many volumes have been adapted so far and how much source material is left?

As long as everyone feels like they've been emotionally gut-punched in the end, I'll be happy. Or sad. Maybe both. I'll be sorely disappointed if they fail to take this opportunity to leave the largest possible impact they can.

God damnit I'm just a semi-remfag and this makes me feel bad ;_;

All of them and 0.

They should be on volume 9 now, which actually hasn't been released yet. However, the WN is 3 arcs ahead.

My japanese is shitty but I read that as it will air 36 minutes late.

That's great news.

Some user in the last thread said it was 36 minutes, but your interpretation makes more sense sadly.

We got played like a damn fiddle.

What's a "semi-remfag"?

It will be delayed 36 minutes, not be a 36 minute episode.

Somebody who mastered the jap translate that properly. Also source?

Loving Rem and the rest of the waifus

What and say is th ecorrect answer.

I don't like it, too.

Light novel??

all Vols, hell, Vol 9 is not even out. the last 3 eps, but the vol itself release next week.

Web Novel Wise.
Anime cover Arc 3.

Web Novel is at arc 6.

No, it's saying the timeslot got pushed back. It's now starting at 4:41 going until 5:11 (from original 4:05-4:35).

●移行前放送時間:
 2016年9月22日(木)26時05分~26時35分
●移行後放送時間:
 2016年9月22日(木)26時41分~27時11分

>36 minute extended episode confirmed
EPILOGUE WILL BE ANIMATED!!!!!

I for once welcome
>Regulus
>Batenkaito
>Who is Rem?

It makes no sense as it only entails TV Aichi.

I don't think one really need to know japanese to interpret this:
●移行前放送時間:
 2016年9月22日(木)26時05分~26時35分
●移行後放送時間:
 2016年9月22日(木)26時41分~27時11分

Nobody loves
Nobody likes
Emilia

Ah damn. Don't they know people prefer the tragedy and despair to the heroics and romance?
Plenty of Remfags love other girls too. I honestly like most of the ones I've seen to some degree or another.

O..Okay then...

maybe we can still get that part if they dont drag road kill and skip the whole fire stones.

I mean, the animation already changed
>track the other mitia to know the location of the Fingers in the forest for
>this guy has a map.

post more rems

That is really slothful of them

OP you're so fucking stupid holy shit, your parents feed you in mcdonalds when you were a child

Sure.

It's kind of a weird change though. Is there anything significant about that timeslot or did some other show end up going on super long?

>36 minutes
Anime ending confirmed.

Nice bad info in the OP. I'm curious how would the passerby react when it airs

What about me and Subaru?

thanks

Why do people keep posting blue Ram with bigger tits?

I'm just a little curious, what kind of hour is 26

>look mom I posted it again

Why are you so salty?

I suppose it really doesn't need to be repeated.

Is spbro still here?

I want to ask if Al was confirmed coming from Japan.

From what I remembered is that he was summoned just like Subaru was. However no hints about from where he was.

He recognized a Japanese idiom. It's either bad writing, or he's from Japan. Also, this is a Japanese writer we're talking about, anyhow: of course Al is from Japan.

So, how long do decent quality doujin scans take? Are the next thirty or so Rem doujins going to be released before the first wave has been finished?

JUST
U
S
T

;_; she's so perfect it hurts

I don't want this anime to end.

Why do all the anime I like never get a second season.

Will they show it anons? Will they do best girl justice?

>Create extremely sexy design with crazy personality, vampire, huge titties, and DSL
>only see her once
What a waste

I think it was a mistake on their part to push episode 18 instead of the final episode so much will be lost

Satlella reveal and confession never
Betel roadkill will be censored and out offscreen
Rem who? will be rushed and shitty
And of course no gluttony and greed archibishops reveal
Their will be no time to properly mash the emotional impact of the finale of arc 3 in fucking 24 minutes

No, OP's parent is McDonald himself.

Right? I hope we see more of her some day.

Is this the end of meme man guys? ;_;

Its 36 mins user

Nips can't into 24 hours, so they made it into 24+-2 hours

36mins delayed

One day, we will be free from all the galge game bullshit and waifufaggotry, and go full war on sub-humans.

why is Petelguese not doing anything and just standing and watching while the 2 faggots are sucking each other's dick?

The more sloth he sees the stronger he becomes

HEIL KÖNIGIN KARSTEN!

> Re:Zero - The last king of Lugnica is no more. In order to preserve the realm, a royal election takes place. The ambitious and bold political and military genius Crusch Karsten seeks to rejuvenate the land and to create a strong, centralized government free of vestiges of antiquated ideals, 'the Dragon'.

> The merchant princess Anatasia Hoshin desires a realm built not on serfdom or the subjugation of others, but one built on the unlimited prosperity of the waves.

> Felt, of an unclear lineage, desires nothing more but the destruction of the high nobility, a rage against feudal injustice burning in her heart.

> Priscilla Barielle could best be described as an advocate of "L'etat et moi."

> Amidst all these competing ambitions, the scorned and ridiculed half-elf Emilia, seeks an ideal world where everyone is equal. Meanwhile, an ancient conspiracy seeks to destroy as much as possible for their love of "the Witch".

> Of these five ambitions, in the midst of darkness, who indeed shall prevail in this game of wits and thrones?

HEIL KÖNIGIN KARSTEN!
HEIL KÖNIGIN KARSTEN!
HEIL KÖNIGIN KARSTEN!

Going to vote for Emilia, she is like us.

>Witch damn it why the fuck can this slothful heathen see my UNSEEN Hands!?
>I'm insane but I know they are called UNSEEN for a reason!
>I want to go back to the cave
>I don't even understand what those cone heads say but at least they don't look like faggots
>Why do they always whisper
>My feet hurt
>Why did the witch chose him instead of me?
>Is it the looks?
>It's been only 60 years since I possessed this body, I can't look that bad
>Am I too clingy?
>.....
>They are still talking.... this is beyond slothful
>Did his mouth just disappear?
>I miss my fingers already

Subaru smacks her bitch ass down (literally) and finishes her off pretty easily. With some help, of course, but it's Subaru that delivers the finishing blow.

Only one episode left, no more Subaru, only the most beta and edgy MCs from now on.

So more Subaru user?~

I want to kiss subaru !!!

Shush. You're supposed to be sleeping.

God, these doujins make Rem look like a creep when she's just an innocent lovable meido.

No letting it go

(who murders/tortures without any mercy whatsoever if you "smell wrong")

I hope we get 12 minutes of bonus Tekyuu or something afterword

I think the story of that one is that she needs to collect his semen to make medicine for Ram. I don't really get why.

No, she's definitely a creep. She tries to get in on him when he's bathing, is basically always fishing for him to touch her, and tries to roofie him.

Also she watches him in his sleep and knows how he folds his underwear. She needs dick bad.

Nice headcanon, none of this has been shown in the anime. The only thing that might suggest this is when she said "thanks for the meal" after Subaru landed on her cleavage but that's it.

Its not headcannon, the anime isn't the original source. She also says that she should be the only one to smell Subaru. After the second arc the anime flattened her personality somewhat and cut some of her scenes.

And what do you have to back this up, shitposter-kun? Will you just fabricate fake spoilers like many in the past has done?

Fuck off and quit making Rem look bad.
>flattened her personality
Still was the best female character in this series. Guess that says a lot about everyone else.

>not shown in the anime
>headcanon
>only the anime exists

Nice bait, user.

During the whale fight she said "thanks for the treat" and "only I may smell subaru". That's not creepy enough?

Not as creepy as
>this guy followed me around and knows my spirit's name and acts autistic all the time but I'll go on a date with him anyway!

She's not bad. I personally think its funny, she has a bit more color to her personality that way. They cut her down to the essential bits of her personality which are strong and just moved past a lot of fluff scenes.

Those are charming. Rem is very cute!

Shame about the coma.

So when Rem gets erased do we then colour all the Rem pics and fanworks in pink?
Will the golden age of Ram the overly smug maid start?

That's not creepy, just dumb and naive, which Emilia is.

she can't help it, she's too nice a person
she literally thanked a finger for being defeated

That took a long time though, she was always nice to him, mostly because Puck assured her there is ntohing wrong with him but only after long time did she start liking him for real.

Emilia thought babies were made by kissing, and she kissed Julius and Subaru without hesitation.

She's a creep and a slut.

Well she is an elf.

No corpse was discovered though.

They burned down the building Elsa was in but they don't know if she died for real.

Clearly because both of them are semen demons

Cant quite remember but didnt she learn that fact rather afterwards and then kinda was a bit worried.

>Making Rem look bad

It made Rem look better.

Didnt Elsa have that higher regeneration blessing?
Pretty sure she survived.

If she's a vampire, can she use mist form?

Great.
>can hold her own against Reinhard
>survives Reinhard's attack
>Reinhard being the strongest person in Re:Zero
>dies to le meme boy because hes the MC
Tappei sure thought this through.

Reinhard used some shitty counterfeit sword though, not his own

If there's no body, or at the very least a death sequence that you get to see her very last moments of life (in case of things like disintegration), assume that she'll return.