>Got BTFO by Junko
>Got BTFO by the man he loved
>Got cucked by a woman

Juzo
is
fucking
useless
HAHAHAHA

Chiakifag here. I did my best to separate Chiaki Nanime from Chiaki Nanamai but this was still a painful episode.

Props to Kodaka for not taking the easy way out and being okay with the backlash I imagine he'll get from angry waifufags.

I'm now off to do island mode events with Chiaki for a few hours to heal. FUCK

Worst girl:
poal.me/k0luio

Best girl:
poal.me/biw4ew

Best boy:
poal.me/wta1yq

Worst boy:
poal.me/359ce7

Bleh

>juzoboys are literal fags

>People are actually voting for Mikan

Mikanhaters will feel so dumb when this poll get hundreds of votes.

Once a vocal minority, always a vocal minority

> Be Chiaki
> Get thrown in Junko's rape and torture dungeon
> Don't move a single step
> Believe in your classmates
> No despair
> No brainwashing
> They will eventually come to save you
> ????
> Profit

I want Junko to step on me and call me a faggot.

This poll is stupid.

Obviously it's Junko's "fault" because that was her plan the whole time and everyone else was just a pawn

Mikanfriends report in for the Mikan armada!

Despair has been rough, but keep on hoping for our girl!

Pretty much, yeah

>Mikan
>PC

>Chiaki got Mukuro'd
fuck this shit

Junko did nothing wrong.

Sup Forums are you satisfied with DR3 so far?

Future Poll: strawpoll.me/11233816

Despair Poll: strawpoll.me/11233812

This fucking episode was so much fun watching live.
Staying after stream was even better

>and still fucking lived long enough for a conversation
Chiaki outtanked Mukuro by the power of HOPE

>poal.me/biw4ew
>Mikan higher than Sonia

Damn you Zetsubou!

I wonder if Juzo and Kyosuke ever used the same locker room.

until the day i die, friend

If Juzo wasn't so fucking insecure about his own sexuality then none of this shit would have happened.

>I'm now off to do island mode events with Chiaki for a few hours to heal

It's just not the same user

>Junkofags still won't vote for Junko
>Even when it's what she would have wanted
We'll see how this poll goes

Fuck, now I really regret that I couldn't be there to watch it.
The Juzo reveal and the Chiakifags meltdown must have been delicious.

Ibuki could've been completely deleted as a character in the entire series and nothing would change

You know, it's no wonder Munakata had the 'Can't open a door' NG code.

I mean, he never managed to open Juzo's closet.

>The number of Komaeda shitposters is growing

Is there anyone that can save DR threads?

>No dr3 characters

Correct

Friendly reminder to all Kirigiribros and Chiakifriends, and a warning to Junkoscum that despair will not win.

Do you have a link to that thread please? I would find it myself on the archive sites but unfortunately they disabled search.

There were F's everywhere, everyone was screaming, was a dang old time.
Especially the gay juzo everyone freaked

That was brutal. Getting impaled several times and still moving forward, Nanami is a trooper.

I'm disappointed that she didn't receive the crushing death that she got in the game, since I thought the boulder was kind of like a parallel to the pac-man. But I guess they needed to talk to her husbando and make him cry.

Nothing left to do but become a stepping stone for our hope, user.

>not using PS4 Pro as the top tier

c'mon

Kodaka releases the next 3 episodes right now, all of them being recorded footage of dogs shitting

>after two games and 90% of two anime I finally have a reason to want to defeat Junko
better late than never I suppose.

We will see her alive and well in Future arc!

Even if Junko loses, she still feels despair. Either way Junko gets what she wants.

Mikan could've been completely deleted as a character in the entire series and everything would improve

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO (Raiden's&love not allowed)

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
Chiaki's dead was bad in-stream, my friend.

>absolute shit as head of security
>was the final straw for Hajime to become Izuru
>literally gave Junko a clean slate just so she wouldn't tell people he was gay
>never told Munakata that Chisa might have fallen to despair despite almost certainly being aware

He did literally everything wrong. Everything.

>people are complaining that Junko did evil things like a villain
It's like people don't realise she's an antagonist or something. Of course she acts like a villain - she is one. {spoiler]That's why she's so fun and entertaining[/spoiler]

Are Junkofags the most cancerous fanbase here?

Literally all they do is shit on other people thinking they are funny

Here,

So this is how a Junkofag posts.

The entire HPA saga has become fucking terrible thanks to DR3. Only V3 can save this series now.

nobody is complaining over junko doing bad things, people are complaining about the writing.

Delicious Despair

The problem is that she is fucking annoying.

Can you expect anything less from people who actually defend such shit tier writing?

Also drill less Celestia looks great

Linked the wrong one,

I don't even understand what is supposed to be good. All the consoles suck.

HOPEMANBROS
ASSEMBLE

POST HOPEMAN NOW

>Junko
>Fun
>Entertaining

Why are we still here?
Just to suffer?
Every night I can feel her... the girl I've lost... the harem I've lost... it's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?

Reporting in! Stay strong Mikanfriends, she needs us now more than ever.

Does this make you feel despair?

I agree the writing hasn't been great, but I don't think it detracts from the characters. I've just chalked it up to 3 being rushed and lazy.

She's just a shit villain

I don't think he was insecure about his sexuality so much as he was certain Munakata didn't share it and thus didn't see the point of confessing feelings he knew would make things ankward between them and had no chance of being reciprocated.

Why is she smiling?

Only Hopeman can save us now

It's detracted from Junko a lot. She was better when she didn't have the spotlight on her. Her prominent position exposed the glaring issues with her as a character.

Reporting! Things are seeming to calm down.
I hope so!

I hope Hopeman gets a good ending somehow.

Alright, so who's the 13th leader?

It's been kept really mysterious, and it's pretty clear that they're the ones who picked up the Remnants.

I still think it's Chiaki. I don't know how, but I can't think of any other character who's reveal of being in the Future Arc would even be important at this point.

>Kaede's next
RIP Kaede's waifu/husbando

No, people are complaining because everything just falls into her lap and everything just works out for her even though none of it should.

Monaca, at least in DRAE, was a much better written villain.

The despair of this episode is only a stepping stone toward the hope we will feel at the end my friends.

The difference between brainwashed and normal Nagito is kind of subtle, aside from the obvious difference of obsessing over despair. Normal Nagito hates despair and believes that it has no place in the world, while brainwashed Nagito is much more concerned with despair's role in making hope. He becomes basically the exact opposite of Junko, because she thinks the best despair is born from a dying hope, while Nagito now believes the best hope is born from a dying despair.

FORBIDDEN

This post was more entertaining than Junko in the entirety of despair arc

I fucking told you people this was what would happen all along

Either that or Kaede's going to die in the last case and you switch to her "best friend" or husbando who solves it in her place.

I'm calling it. Her Husbando/heroine of the story is Cap guy with the ahoge.

If they change this next OP I'll lose my shit.

>literally everything Munakata did is slowly becoming justified

No seriously, if they were going to execute Naegi for trying to redeem the REmnants, what would they have done to Juzu if they knew he'd covered up for Junko?

>People voting for Ryota,Mikan and Hopeman

STEPPING STONE

INB4 DEUS EX MACHINA IZURU KAMAKURA

Its funny, before DR3 started I was so looking forwards to Junko breaking down the SDR2 cast, learning more about those tantalizing traumatic backstories and seeing them slowly crumble under the weight of despair. And I thought watching a bunch of literally whos kill each other with no investigations and trials would be boring. And now its reversed.

Instead we got an incredibly predictable sequence of brain washing and Chiaki dying. It feels most egregious with the class exclaiming how Chiaki is their hope... when she didn't do anything. What the fuck did she do to make everyone, even fucking Hiyoko, think that Chiaki sure is swell?

Brainwashing the SDR2 cast also completely robs them of personal responsibility. Its a mind blowing twist when you find out they are the Remnants because you are forced to struggle with the moral dilemma of whether or not their actions are forgivable. Well now the answer is yup, because they literally didn't do anything wrong of their own volition. It was all Junko.

Just a total and complete shame that Kodaka couldn't execute on his original ideas.

1 stroke = 1 prayer

Please remember our girl when fapping tonight.

He's gone, user. Only despair now.

Junko is the villain so technically she's the source of all evil but that wouldn't be fair. Not only that she's not that competent nor a great manipulator. Next time, OP, you should add Mukuro to the list since she's a big enabler, fuck her.

From did most wrong to least:
Ryota > Mikan > Juzo > Izuru > Chisa > Komaeda

Hopefully Hopeman will snack back to his hopeful, cheerful self next episode.

>no Ryota screentime
He's fucking endgame, goddamn it.

>66666
SO THIS IS HOPE
>66666

She was the only remotely entertaining character in Zetsubou-hen.

that gif

Just finished the episode.
Holy shit it hurts a lot, even if I\it was obvious.
RIP Gamer Girl too good for this world

Thank you friend.

It's the Junkofags

It's even fuvking worse because at its core, Nanami being alive is a fucking retcon

>Thinking that Junko didn't have traps in case you chose to stay still
Naive.

>Junko
>Entertaining in Zetsubou-hen
Yeah nah, Komaeda was the one who made shit entertaining.

>brainwashed characters
>doing anything wrong
user at this point people who were mind hacked by the despair video are objectively blameless. Also why is it unfair to blame the person who is LITERALLY responsible for everything bad that happens.