Uh-oh, it looks like you're using an ad-blocker! Please whitelist us, we make money from advertisements!

>Uh-oh, it looks like you're using an ad-blocker! Please whitelist us, we make money from advertisements!
Why the fuck would anyone ever whitelist these websites?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/thecryptocast/ep12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only shabbos goys would do this
or pay for pedowood movies
the ultimate redpill is where your time/effort/spending goes

I guess you'd do it if you were retarded

But I do view ads... in a round about way.

I hope you have at least whitelisted your favourite alt-right forum, Sup Forums :)

>Dislabel your AdBlock
>Dislabel
>label

Even worse is the one that says something to the effect of "We understand why you use an adblocker, and we do too, but we need your shequels to stay alive."

If you're trying to make your living off of the internet, you've got problems. Get a real job.

Reminder to Adblock, to Pirate and to invest all FIAT in DIGI Currencies or Silver/Gold

Hate this Jewish crap
Forbes is worth billions and they do this shit to their articles thinking anyone would actually obey their orders.
The funny part is it's actually pretty easy to get around.

>DIGI

Don't you mean crypto?

Yes, Crpto. Its a habit of me to say Digital currency

You may be interested in this thread.

It's immoral to not block ads desu

this is true.

Ads are a disease, Cryptocurrencies and adblock are the cure.

I use adblock however is it the right thing to do? If I enjoy the content of a popular website and the primary way for said website to make money is by advertisements, is it morally wrong to block their source of revenue? Probably.

of course we do hiro

>ads are a disease

What are advertisements? What do they represent to you?

>block that too using picker

These days annoying interruptions that track my personal info and cause sub-par services, user is right. Decentralization and micro transactions are the future.

>and the primary way for said website to make money is by advertisements
That's their problem. When they move out of the past, perhaps they'll do better financially. I won't allow their ads because 1) I do not trust any website to not run shitty (visually repugnant and/or malware) ads at me; 2) ad-based revenue just promotes clickbait.

Adnauseam is a blessing from above.
Reminder that adnauseam is objectively superior to both adblock and ublock.

Right. So the inevitable solution would be subscriptions. I don't feel like paying for 50 different subscriptions just to enjoy my favorite websites. What would be a better alternative to ads and subscriptions?

>c'mon goy just allow out ads they're jsut ads!! :)
>bitcoin miner in the ad
>popup that has fake close buttons

Until a standard of advertisements is established and enforced I refuse to allow ads. they're literally javascript injections into your computer that can run anything right now and it's a mistake.

>Why the fuck would anyone ever whitelist these websites?

I block their "uh-oh" messages also.

BCASH is for faggots if you guys didn't know
soundcloud.com/thecryptocast/ep12

Subscriptions with premium options, merchandise, affiliated links, I remember reading about some website where you would have to pay some small fee to comment on the articles, some sort of patronage system, etc. Anything but would be an improvement.

Just write your own style sheet. No more ads.

>right click
>inspect element
>delete
>continue browsing

Cause if you do not they will inject a cryptominer.

>pay for cable
>get ads
>pay for internet
>get ads
>get spied on
>get personal data collected
No nigger, either i'm paying for services or i'm watching ads and giving personal info. I ain't fucking doing both. If they are not happy, feel free to change your business model. Go sue internet companies for some revenue or some shit.
Either

Adblock on as default, of course.
But I witelist all my favorite sites just to support them (except the mega corp's like yewtube etc.)

>whitelisted site I liked and wanted to support
>anti virus alerted me to malware in one of the ads within a few days
>removed whitelist

Never again. They can find another way to make money that doesn't put people's machines at risk.

Whenever shills try to guilt trip me by saying that site need abs,I will say that I need my internet speed and downloading a billion ads slows me down

Just fucking turn off scripts not a hard concept. I get to choose what I want to load from the internet not them.

I haven't bought a piece of media or disabled adblock in like a decade