Kubrick tried to tell us about pedo Hollywood and the elite. This film seems to get better with age...

Kubrick tried to tell us about pedo Hollywood and the elite. This film seems to get better with age. No wonder "they" killed him

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
biblestudy.org/question/what-does-a-rainbow-symbolize-in-bible.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So did Polanski with Rosemary's baby. the manson tate connection just seals the deal

this film's becoming more and more relevant.
Did he ever work with Weinstein or any pedos?

Not sure if he did directly but he obviously had knowledge of the going ons in the industry.

Fantastic movie. Redpilled as fuck.

friendly reminder that film has a hidden plotline that involves the daughter of the couple being sold out to old men and disappearing in the final scene. basically the same thing that happens with the guy that owned the disguise store, but wit Cruise's character.

I don't get it. What was the point of fucking those skanks?

Also did you catch the teddy bear on the prostitues bed? Obviously alluding to child prostitution I feel like.

Now I need to rewatch

It gets worse.
He died before he could finish the movie and large portions of the script were altered.

bump

Spacey, you SUMBITCH

The rainbow symbol is shown and talked about it in the film. Was Kubrick saying that the gay community has deep connections with pedophilia?

this movie came out on the day the Cabal killed JFK Jr and his wife, July 16th, 1999

fugg

Definitely
hadn’t thought of it
Spacey is bad—14 year-old is just the start

Kubrick = Theseus

>The great nations have always acted like gangsters, and the small nations like prostitutes.

Did "they" kill him for making this movie?

There's a LOT of symbolism in this movie. Google it.

>"they" killed him
>It gets worse.
>He died before he could finish the movie and large portions of the script were altered.

Tell me more.

>On March 7, 1999, six days after screening a final cut of Eyes Wide Shut for his family and the stars, Kubrick died in his sleep at the age of 70, after suffering a massive heart attack.

Umm... They butchered his film two weeks before his death. Its a totally different movie kikestein.

loved painting—looked up his other stuff, but wow is that a good painting
Kubrick’s wife is a German painter—she sells her paintings online, and hers were in Eyes Wide Shut

He also helped them with the (((moon landing))). The Shining is actually his most redpilled movie.

that was a nod to a young Tony Podesta, who helped finance the work.

this movie made me anxious/uncomfortable for the entirety of it, and made me touch my soft weiner for about 1/2

Never seen this, is it good? I'm a fan of Kubrick btw, just never heard stand-out things about this movie.

I thought it was really hot that one of the degenerate masked women at the party was dancing with one of the slave women. That was cool.

FIDELIO

its very cryptic. most peoples first watch can be a little overwhelming but if you're a fan you'll like it

This movie is serious business.

Filmed in my home tpwn.

Well I'm probably in the minority of people that actually enjoy watching 2001 so this might be right up my alley.

Nicole Kidman’s newly feminist character goes out and becomes a whore for elite rituals.

Yeah for a Kubrick fan it isn’t cryptic at all.

Clockwork Orange was a warning about the kike degeneracy - the symbolism in the film is simple but effective - classic traditional buildings defaced with atrocities occurring inside them while the contemporary futuristic buildings housed the psychopaths.

Just watch it, its quintessential Kubrick

>Frederic Raphael, who co-authored the Eyes Wide Shut script with Kubrick, says that the director once remarked that "Hitler was right about almost everything", and insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the Eyes Wide Shut script. Kubrick's supposed relationship to his own ethnicity deeply troubled Raphael, a fellow Jew. Raphael was further puzzled over Kubrick's cryptic praise for Hitler, unable to decide if Kubrick was jesting.

the backwards romanian song was quite enchanting i must say.
i must have watched the ritual scene a million times. driven by the area where it was filmed a few times. started to read more on magick, thelema, the golden dawn, hermès, eliphas levi, enochian magick etc.
it was a mystical 2-3 years for me. things all seemed to have connection.
damn it. now i want to watch that scene again

Yeah I'm downloading it now, I pretty much forgot it existed because it's never really talked about.

>unable to decide if Kubrick was jesting

>The Shining is actually his most redpilled movie.
how so? It seemed like the least red-pilled to me (after full metal jacket)

'somewhere over the rainbow'

you really think gay people were the first to use a rainbow symbol? get an education

Start by watching Room 237. They do a decent job of explaining the biggest hidden symbols and motifs in The Shining then decide where you want to go for analysis on it from there

"A" final cut
Not "the" final cut.
Meaning his cut, not the one that was put out later.

Kubrick only worked with himself, he was basically the only person in Hollywood to out Jew the Jew and retain complete and total control of his films. That's why they had to kill him to edit out the really damning stuff in eyes wide shut.

No it was just edited.

You're legitimately a retard if you thought that documentary was convincing.

gays say that’s their secret film
are you a friend of Dorothy?

All the Satanists in the movie were Jews, apparently Frankist/Sabbatean Kabbalists. Polanski and Church of Satan founder Anton LaVey(advisor for the film) are also Jews.

Revelation of the Method

Wait a second! Are you talking Cruise and Kidman’s child in the movie?

the documentary is meant to show how paranoid people can read into anything

I’m an idiot, it was the last clause. Goddam that is chilling

Movies, shows, art and comics reveal things all the time. Kubrick's films are no different if you look at what is being shown beyond what is shown.

HR Giger was killed for what he showed about trans-humanist creations that he saw and in some cases did concepts for.

[KB threads(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Shill Operations being done against the KB Threads]:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

Wait, Giger?
Tell me more

What other directors were redpilled as fuck?

It's a good film and great song composition
biblestudy.org/question/what-does-a-rainbow-symbolize-in-bible.html
Rainbow symbolism is old as dirt and rooted in the occult.

ah, come on!
You’re a friend of Dorothy and sound like Kevin Spacey

at the time Kubrick was making the film his daughter was a Scientologist and he supposedly believed she was under her control. More reasoning for just why he chose Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise who were a power couple at the time, were also both Scientologist and speculated to be under control. I personally believe the organization is a lot like a 'semi secret' masonic fraternity.