"White genocide" is white people's fault, nobody is forcing you to not have children...

"White genocide" is white people's fault, nobody is forcing you to not have children, white owmen aren't having children with minorities at any alarming rate, it is simply the fact that white males are a disposbale pussified man-child class in society that will rightfully be torn from the face of the earth, if they don't hurry up and be fathers, it's your fault, no one else's, respect the free market of sexual interest, if you're not getting laid, you don't deserve to be laid, this talk of ethnonationalism is a disgusting, rapey plot which would violate the NAP of the private businesses who would want to appeal to minorities for they would be willing to work for cheap and the women who may not want some fucking douche who needs to block her into a country in order to eliminate choice, fuck that.

Open borders, open market, stop being cucks, be men, get laid, have kids, do whatever you want, stop complaining about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you Jewish?

You got a problem, anti-semite? Must suck not having friends in high places, huh?

Israel won't exist soon kike.

No, I'm not Jewish, I'm simply not an emotional child about things, and not spooked by ethnic identity.

Are you White?

I suppose you could classify me as that, yes.

Do you think will happen when people from the areas of the world that value individualism and freedom are overtaken by people from the areas of the world that don't?

*What do

Kill them if they violate your personal NAP, simple.

Stop whining about entho-xists. They're not hurting anyone you should give two shits about.

Women should thank them for the leaps and bounds they're willing to go. When has eliminating competition ever been a bad thing in Ancap, my nigger?

The answer is that there will no longer be any places in the world that value individualism and freedom.

Why are ancaps and libertarians generally morally bankrupt homosexuals? go larp as a mcdonalds pmc somewhere else

After Ron Paul lost in 2012, Libertarianism bled nearly all of it's White men of good character to the Alt-Right (Which was around before Trump despite conspiracy theories stating otherwise).

I don't follow the NAP (Niggers Are People) sorry

Dude, you get paid the same to effort post as you do to shitpost. Putting this much work into things for the same net yield is going to embitter you toward your comrades. Don't get fancy, keep it simple.

Invite people to our to country to inevitably kill them. Fucking lol. You know us whites love camps. Check our history. It's across the board.

>Open borders
you lost me

Whites are made to subsidize more and more shitskins coming into their country increasing their tax burden, housing prices, university costs, etc... all making not only children more of a burden but decreasing their take home income. All the while giving shaniqua loads of money to pump out kids. Thus, the state subsidizes non-white births while penalizing white parenthood.

Plus, the NAP has nothing to say about ethno-nationalism you fool. In fact, to prevent people from organizing a covenant community which is explicitly whites only would be a violation of the NAP.

Take your faggotry elsewhere.

Finally some sense. Own up to your individual responsibility and better yourself instead of thwarting competition.

It's not genocide, it's suicide. Historically white populations have fallen/imploded to degeneracy and the "femin virus"(Feminism).

Whites are also the race that has stopped the most globalist plots/plans.

KB threads archives(take the time to read all OP's):

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Shill Operations being done against the KB Threads]:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

Taxation to pay for welfare to nonwhites, policies that favor nonwhites at the expense of whites and forced mass migration are the fault of governments.

Having more white babies is a losing strategy since whites are already a small minority on a global scale, and nonwhites can flood into white homelands faster than whites can possibly breed.

Unfortunately these brainwashed mules don't listen to reason, they would rather become a minority in their own country than to be "racist, misogynistic, bigoted, nazi" and close the fucking borders and kick the gibs out.

i like you

You fundamentally fail to grasp the concept of cultural hegemony.

look, its le funny flag again

open borders are not an anarcho-capitalist concept, retard

A5, glad to see you.

When can we expect the next KB?