MERICA

>Germany wants to make the entire world aryan
>Murrica stops it
>then Murrica imports millions of shitskins into their country
>Murrica becomes the world leader in spreading degeneracy, feminism and anti white garbage via Hollywood and their universities
>56% white
>sends millions as "foreign aid" into third world shitholes so they can breed more non-whites that then overrun western countries
>supports terrorist groups and starts wars in the middle east so the shitskins have an excuse to invade western countries

Is there a bigger enemy to white culture and the western civilization than Murrica?

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jew are responsible, user. Not the yanks.

America number 1

The yanks ARE the jews

America would not be like this if krauts didn't sperg out and force us to beat the hell out of you.

This.

I can't even fathom how dense you have to be to not accept that the US is under full control of kikes. There is no political choice. It's a literal corporation run by Jews.

>wanting to spread discipline, white culture and wiping out jews is "sperging out" and "forcing you to beat the hell out of us"
Only in fucking Murrica.

You could have supported us, but no, you had to protect your jewish overlords instead, you didn't want us to spread white culture since your ultimate goal is to turn the entire world into a degenerate non-white shithole instead. Kind of like you are doing with your own country. And since you are the most influential western country, European countries are now following your lead and turning themselves into non-white shitholes too. Good fucking job, Murrica.

FYI Hitler was funded by Jews. WW2 was just to centralize Europe. (((They))) don't care who they steal from.

(((They))) is just ((( (You) )))

>spread discipline, white culture
Teutonic self awareness, the post.

People unironically believe the le 56% meme?

I was gonna say Jews, but that's the (((USA))), too. Who knew!

There are more Jews in America than in Israel.
Holocaust 2 has to start in the USA.

What about you?

wtf am I looking at?

Death to America

ero guro

This doesn't include illegals

Watch out for the eternal MUTT in this thread

Did you know in ww1 Germany sent Lenin to Russia during the Russian revolution and they also funded other communist jews in Russia to destabilize it. Nah I bet you didn't because you get all your history from meme pictures and green text.

>Fat docile mongrel population owned by jew overlords

JewSA is the model for what the jews want to happen worldwide.

Germany could have told its Jap allies to not bomb Pearl Harbor and just build their own refineries to deal with the oil embargo, but instead they said go ahead and did nothing to stop it. If Pearl Harbor hadn't happened, the US probably would have stayed out of WW2.

Read a book fag, America import shit skins first, and then defeated the Germans.

Do you know the ACTUAL history of Lenin, the train and the Reich and who really bankrolled the October Revolution?

Nah, probably not, because ---

That doesn't even show 54% and whites are practically at the same birth rate which is great considering we have such a huge population compared to minorities. Meanwhile your country is actually importing in 300,000 non whites per year whose birthrate is more than double your shitty countries. Small population already expect exponential non whiteness ours is just steady.

>Hasn't won a war since World War II
>Was actually zog-owned soviet who won it
>Proud of destroying the country fighting against international jewry

ZOGmericans are truly the scum of the earth.

Yeah, yeah and so on

Feed the world. That song made a billion new shitskins that are over running us now.

lawl 64% in 2010? Where did you get that number from? You know we had a census in 2010 right? If you're just going to post straight up lies it's no wonder you're living in a fantasy world.

>Murica

post the actual data on that, i can't find it anywhere. it looks like straight up lies considering it has a 10% difference from our actual census

>Feed me!
>You lie!
>Abdul!

Lol that is wrong again.

census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf

how can you post a meme pictures that can't actually be found anywhere that claim to be based on the census yet are off by 10%?

Cool.

Your country will be majority Muslim in the next 50 years and you're worried about what we're doing on the other side of the world. Makes sense. I get the feeling you cucks actually want to watch your mom's sisters and daughters get raped so you have a chance to explain the science of "tolerance" to them.

You're a fucking faggot.

literally takes a 2 second google search to find the 2010 Census which puts us at 63%. That doesn't include illegal immigrants, when they aren't included we are like 58% white in 2010! It's been 7 years of mass nonwhite immigration since then.
I cannot even fathom the delusion of someone to think America is "fine" demographically. We are by far the most cucked western country on earth.

Predicting the future 30+ years out is a fool's errand.

>white : 63% of population.
So you just proved him correct, low IQ dumbass

Are you stupid? I just linked the 2010 census you dumb nigger.

>white alone 72.4

What page are you seeing 63% at?

That includes Latinos you retard. Look at the non Latino white section where it says clearly 63%
Holy fuck you're so dumb, wow.

If you need my help to read a simple government data sheet that you yourself linked, then you're obviously not white.

You also count North Africans and Levantine as white. Like JonTron the "white supremacist" who is half Iranian. True Aryan!

were fucked

That's irrelevant to the conversation at hand. Saying the US is ~70% white by counting Latin Americans as white is fucking hilarious.

But to cheer you up a little: I think you are not the worst off. Sweden is 20% non-Swedish now and while there are a lot of Fins, etc. - that's A LOT of African muslims, shitting out 6 kids on welfare and ficki ficki.

Most "white" Americans are krauts so lol.

I hate jews, but love the idea of eternal war.

I would literally kill to make this country only 20% non white. Mexicans have worse birthrates than Muslims.

Not even to mention that half of migrants in Sweden are from poorer European counties

Absolutely pure 1/32 Nordic genes.

Well, that's true here, too. But desu quite a lot of Balkanniggers look like kebab. Some South Italian Terronis, too. And that adds up.

And still...Mexicans are Christian. If you drive to a remote mountain village and you find headscarf ladies and blacks with their 4 children...

>Germans are responsible for America's fall.

>North of Croatia pure white with churches
>South of Croatia looks like burgerland 2.0

Haha, you guys are scared of Hispanics? LMFAO! The Nigger population is predicted to go steady in that graph. Bring on those Latina babes, I'm excited.

>Be Germany
>Larp about how you are always saving the White Race yet you always end up destroying great white societies (Rome, and order in central Europe after Protestant reformations causing multiple wars, and installing a communist dictatorship into Russia)
>Decides to declare war on America when they are fucking over other white nations that will inevitably lead them to become either commies or making them so broke that they have to give up their colonies which causes multiple international problems.
>Is surprised when US actually fights back when they were more then content just fighting the Japs until you declared war on them just because the ally that didn't even help you invade any country decided to even though key members of their staff knowing it was a retarded idea.
>Get fucked by major industrial powers
>Cause people to sympathize with the Jews and genocide more whites then you saved.
>Most likely was just a Jewish puppet due to being a useful tool for sympathy points.
>Continues to fuck over other whites because you feel the need to enforce all members of the EU to accept as many rapefugees as possible and then some.
>Complains its America's fault.

Why do we like anything German again. All they ever seem to do is cause all of our problems while larping about a non existent superiority.

This is the most american photograph I have witnessed.

Fuck you ugly non white spic.

-1% face by 2150

Nice flag

slavery is the reason burgerland is now >le 56% nation

Thanks

Hory Shet

Someone needs to draw a -1% face.

I'm not hispanic but I'll gladly racemix with one, have you seen those Spanish babes, mmmmm.

The Jews who run America

HOW HAS NOBODY NOTICED THIS FLAG

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

The latinas in the US are largely Mexican. They are hot in their 20s and then just completely fall apart in their 30s and by their 40s they are all fat grannies.

>Is there a bigger enemy to white culture and the western civilization than Murrica?
Jews.

Not the Latinas in my neighborhood, they have white facial features with tan skin, speaking that spicy Spanish on the phone loud as fuck too.

Spoken like this, I hope the US balkanizes and the rest of the West kicks out the muds

I may be a European mutt, (or a mutt if you don't want to believe me.)

But I have 0% Jew.

You come across as so desperate it hurts. Maybe Americans serve to become Brazil.

>implying the Civil War was about slavery you stupid pleb

Bongcucks are worse than Americans because they were doing exactly what op said but a hundred years sooner.

WE GOT A LIVE ONE HERE BOYS!

He's been here a lot the last few days. Ees a good lad not much else sides that though.

this user

>tfw I haven't seen a flag I don't have in months
R A R E!
A
R
E
!

Hopefully that fat fuck will nuke us if we meme his stupidity into a fury the likes of which the world has never seen before.

The final repill is becoming anti-American and supporting "them"

Fpbp

Who in their right mind finds fat mestizos attractive. I'm repulsed by them.

You could not more clearly be a fucking spic

>wiping out jews isn't sperging out