Fox News

Glad we have a news channel that reports on what actually matters, emojis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yO1pp3RItgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Watching 3 news channels simultaneously
I'd drink bleach if this was my fate

doing it for free is worse

i hear emojis are realy hot with the kids these days.

>cherrypicking 1 out of all the things Fox reports
sage goes in all fields

>going after FOX news

Whoa hey calm down there brave man

Why do Americans have 29 seasons of Simpons? It's shit

This

A year from now emojis will still here, as will president Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=yO1pp3RItgw

I checked Fox News because I was curious. They're talking about Benghazi and Green Beret that was killed. Looks like Fox doesn't think it's an important story or deflecting. Your pick.

a Green Beret*

you're literally in your mom's basement, aren't you?

... as well as Mueller.

who the fuck puts cheese underneath the patty? did someone from canada design this why is it backwards

What ever

>I don't watch or do Morning Joe anymore
>do Morning Joe
The Billionaire and the Newsboy?

Check the twitter feeds of tucker, hannity, coulter, ingham. Not a single word on the muellner investigation. LMAO

>wanting to hear about politics one a morning show
buddy, I don't give af about important shit in the morning. Also, who watches these mainstream morning shows anyway? Local news is so much better for the morning, they tell you the weather, the traffic, local shit that might actually affect you...

>cheese placement on an all-beef patty wrapped in a pair of toasty buns not being the most important news of the day
Are you even American?

Emojis on pol when

Just watched them talk about Tony Podesta's resignation and its implication on the Democrats.

That said, all TV media is garbage. The fact that you think you're getting accurate information from CNN and MSNBC tells me that you need to take your ass back to Facebook.

what if I told you, they're already here

bu-bu-but Hillary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell us more about what's on tv, gramps

been watching all day faggot, it was mentioned but 95% was mueller related
how about that laura ingraham premiere later on
nice material to get started with

dis

>caring about MSM
>ever
found the brainwash victim

But I want to be able to use the okay symbol emoji and shit

We don't do that here.
Seriously, what the fuck? Only time cheese doesn't go on top is when it is a double burger.

same, but emojis aren't 'cool' and aren't edgy enough for Sup Forums

>Watching network news of any kind.

You are so pathetic. Your morbidly obese ass probably sat in front of the television this morning (like you do everyday) waiting for CNN and MSNBC to have reporting on Manafort, while FOX had something else non important on. You probably sat there for over an hour, camera in hand. You probably started sweating about half an hour in not because you were moving around but because your fat ass needed another doughnut to eat but you left them in the kitchen and you were afraid that you might miss the perfect opportunity to take a picture. When a commercial came on I imagine your fat ass sprinted to the kitchen for something to eat. While walking back to your room you probably went past your parents who looked at you in pure disgust. "Where did we go wrong?" That's what they were thinking as they saw you walk by with three packages or oreos and a diet coke. You sat back down and once again started the long wait for the perfect picture to post on Sup Forums in the Drumpf thread that you post every single day. As you stared at the television it finally happened, FOX stopped reporting on Manafort while the other two stations kept going. You started shaking in excitement and thought to yourself "Here it comes, the perfect picture to troll Sup Forums with." The next segment on FOX was about hamburgers. You clicked on the camera and took the photo.