He's a plant, isn't he?

He's a plant, isn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tcR7LgBVTNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a tropical one at that

/ourgod/

yep. and if he isnt we still dont need him so its better to let him waste his own time and money and laugh

The most obvious one.

It was the DNC and MSM who made up the term alt right, and this guy suddenly comes at claims to be the leader lmao

Most obvious DNC plant you'll ever witness

Used to think he was until a few thousand shill threads claiming he was. Now I'm not so sure.

You're fucking stupid.

Fuck off. Spencer is a Dugin stooge.

why would you say that is he not rugged enough? is this what women want?

eggplant

did my picture try to claim anything else?

The original doctored image was fine, you fail at subtly, a telltale sign of a redditor

looks like some kind of animal to me

The fuck? What's wrong with his head?

>getting sucked off by twinks up to the very end
sounds like a honorable end

Hey fellow whites this guy a s government plant now follow me on cerno media
*paid for by Mike Cernovich

It's got to do with his superior genes

Why are you posting images created by Reddit leftists?

I was in a gay club sun until 7 am
the only one even trying to pass for straight is Khaki pants and hat and he is not doing a great job

Why are you defending a guy that's getting cucked by a Russian propagandist?

Because they are leftists.

I made the 2nd image myself faggot. I'm not a leftist. I make fun of controlled opposition because they're fucking retarded.

Yes, Mike Cernovich and Laura Loomer are the only people that can be trusted when it comes to the alt-right.

He's a pinecone with a human mask on

FUCK ISRAEL

>"WHO LIVES IN SPENCER'S HEAD UNDER THE SEA?"

Pretty sure he is a plant. He doesn't face the censorship others do. Lately all he does is make an ass out of himself. I think he's a honeypot plant who also serves to discredit right leaning white people in general.

yeah

>An eggplant

HURRR DURR HURR

That guy just can't compete. People want reality in their opinions, not more complete horseshit and self promotion.

His forehead is fucking huge. Does he have some kind of disease?

Duh

kekked

kek

An eggplant, yes.

No the CIA aren't smart enough to pull something like this off. They're a bunch of brainlets

No, he's just a trust fund baby who's terrible at giving a speech.

Yes, an eggplant from the photo.

yeah

He's doing more than you.

spencer was made famous by the MSM, you be the judge nigger

he's a controlled op faggot

he's CIA used to discredit nationalist movement. And your a fooled to preach and push for your end game. You have to do what (((they))) did slowly implementing your goals starting with civic nationalism promotion, closing the boarders and ending free trade deals with countries that treat their workers like slaves. you must move slowly pushing the Overton window ever so slightly.

>It was the DNC and MSM who made up the term alt right

No it wasn't.

yeah i think im in the same boat

Damn dude you're fucking bad ass here fuck my wife... no no no its fine fuck her... i cant please her fuck her for me how could i ever compete against somebody on the internet that makes images that make fun of ctr op

Richard Spencer had 7k Twitter followers when he was originally kicked off Twitter. That's fewer than me and I'm a complete nobody. Compare that to Milo who had 500k.

Nobody knew who this guy was until the media/DNC successfully memed him to the point where even Sup Forums fell for it.

>I-I-I always followed Spencer. T-t-the media didn't fool me.

Shut the fuck up. No you didnt. You got stumped and now look like a fool. He's a complete nobody and always was.

Yes. HRC's media made him. They made him for a reason.

No, he's a human bean.

Or, how about you just be a honest fucking person and acknowledge the fact that the state exists to serve the people so that you can actually get some pull with a single person who's not completely fucking braindead?

No, that Commie Heimbach is.

the Alt Right movement is largely lead by CIA psy-ops as a means of
a. subverting a portion of the right into becoming left (alt right is a leftist movement, don't kid yourself)
b. and creating photo ops for the media to trash Trump supporters. If the media only had to report on regular Trump supporters, it would get boring and people might start to think "these people aren't so bad, maybe I should listen to their arguments"

Identity politics is failing the left. Why in the hell do people think it is somehow a winning formula for anyone else?

you gotta start somewhere give it some time those 500k that follow milo will eventually make their way to spencer. Milo is what we call babies first red-pill thats why hes so popular he attracts the normies and leads them on their way to spencer

and dont you think its a strategy for spencer to try and get as much media coverage as possible

Can’t spell Richard Spencer without CIA

youtu.be/tcR7LgBVTNE

dude identity politics is the foundation of the left. If the left didnt care about race or the poor minorities they would never win an election due to the vast majority of whites voting republican. Why do you think they love immigration from non white countries so much???

Underated post

Because the state exists to serve the people, and for practically any damn nation but yours the people actually is a damn people.

People can simply check the archives and compare how much "alt-right", or the man himself were mentioned here compared to similar items. Didn't have any significant presence whatsoever before the media coverage.

A faggot kike loving fruit